Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I’m probably just dumb but the android part just doesn’t make since at all too me I’ve been trying to make this work on Android for the longest
I won't say you're dumb, but I cannot read your mind either. What is the exact problem you have? "It does not work" is not a thing I can start analysis with...

• Haha
Reactions: dokodesuka

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hi everyone, i tried to use:
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.03
+Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.01 -- game_overrides
But the game crash when i try to lunch it, can someone help me please ?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
This message pop on my screen when i try to start the game again:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 803, in <module>
raise Exception(msg + "game_overrides found in " + gamedir + ". Must be in " + basedir + hint)
Exception:

****************************************************************************************************

### Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\game. Must be in C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc ###

Hint: This is not a problem with the mod but with how you installed it.
Solution: Check your installation.

****************************************************************************************************

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 468, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 971, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
raise Exception(msg + "game_overrides found in " + gamedir + ". Must be in " + basedir + hint)
Exception:

### Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\game. Must be in C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc ###

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Aug 19 15:59:20 2022

my folders:
helppls.png

thx for your help <3

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi everyone, i tried to use:
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.03
+Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.01 -- game_overrides
But the game crash when i try to lunch it, can someone help me please ?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
This message pop on my screen when i try to start the game again:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception:

### Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\game. Must be in C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc ###

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 468, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 971, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
Exception:

### Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\game. Must be in C:\Users\i\Downloads\AMD\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc ###

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Aug 19 15:59:20 2022

my folders:
View attachment 1992900

thx for your help <3
I guess the error message is pretty clear:

Move the game_overrides folder one level up. It must be on same level as the game folder, not inside it.

While you are at it, you should probably consider to move the contents of the second SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc inside that SummertimeSaga-0-20-14-pc folder one level up as well. That is most likely a result of how you extracted the archive. Maybe it's a good idea to learn about how files and folders are organized on your disk.

Also, use the newest versions only.

• Love
Reactions: ironbox

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Should I install hairy mod on this mod or in the additional pack there are similar changes?
Feel free to try it out, but I would recommend the additional content available here because it is more compatible. Plus, I won't support any other mod.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
how do i know hairy files are working ? View attachment 2004397
also should the eve file look like this with the futa folder ?
I don't understand the question. You install the optional content as described in post 1, enable the option in the mod's config menu, and see the result in game. And, yes, the files that come with the mod should look like they do.

May 31, 2018
CAn someone help me, I changed some stat in naughty menu and after that every time the game changes the scene there is a png image show up before that

png.jpg

like this, I tried to change the value into old form but still no use.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
CAn someone help me, I changed some stat in naughty menu and after that every time the game changes the scene there is a png image show up before that

View attachment 2022057

like this, I tried to change the value into old form but still no use.
Never seen such a thing... looks like some issue with your graphic driver. What platform are you on? Can you update the divers?

May 31, 2018
Never seen such a thing... looks like some issue with your graphic driver. What platform are you on? Can you update the divers?
I use Nvidia 1660 super and driver is up to date. I actually fixed the issue by reinstall everything, even redownload the game, guess that I will not touch the config ever again :ROFLMAO:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I use Nvidia 1660 super and driver is up to date. I actually fixed the issue by reinstall everything, even redownload the game, guess that I will not touch the config ever again :ROFLMAO:
If you are talking about the mod's configuration menu, you can hardly break anything there. You can always delete the "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" file and get back to factory settings.

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
Does pregnant sex have to be turned on in the configuration section, because I'm not getting sex from pregnant Diane or Jenny.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does pregnant sex have to be turned on in the configuration section, because I'm not getting sex from pregnant Diane or Jenny.
It's not for all scenes. For Jenny it's only when sneaking into her bed at night, and for Diane I just don't remember apart from a very simple scene at night in the living room. You might also check the cookie jar.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes