Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How about pubic hair in general? I don't know if SecretWorms will ever update their hairy mod.
Well, it does not make much sense to put any more effort into the mod besides bug fixing, until the tech update is out. If then the possibility exists that the mod can be brought to work, pubic hair are high up the planned feature list.

However, it will definitely take some time, so I would not count on it. Consider how long DC already works on the tech update. If at all, the mod will be released with a drastically reduced feature list at first, and most of the work will go into bringing them all back, if possible.

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Well, it does not make much sense to put any more effort into the mod besides bug fixing, until the tech update is out. If then the possibility exists that the mod can be brought to work, pubic hair are high up the planned feature list.

However, it will definitely take some time, so I would not count on it. Consider how long DC already works on the tech update. If at all, the mod will be released with a drastically reduced feature list at first, and most of the work will go into bringing them all back, if possible.
That's perfectly fine.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
got a save file that unlocks all the scenes of the Naughty mod?
The mod has no other scenes than the original game. And there is no save to unlock them anyway. Scene's unlocking state is stored in a file called "persistent", together with some other global stuff like achievements or game settings.

You can unlock the cookie jar by clicking on the Wifi symbol on MC's phone and opening the cheat menu. But be careful what you change there, it may break the game.

UGuts

Mar 11, 2020
Hey, kind fo having the same problem as alpharenji, downloaded the mod and extracted the file, then moved to the paste of the game, needed to create the paste "game" to put the mod into, my Phone is a Samsumg A11 with a Android 11, already using apps to gain access to the Android/Data, already gave the game permission to access my memory.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, kind fo having the same problem as alpharenji, downloaded the mod and extracted the file, then moved to the paste of the game, needed to create the paste "game" to put the mod into, my Phone is a Samsumg A11 with a Android 11, already using apps to gain access to the Android/Data, already gave the game permission to access my memory.
Well, this at least seems to be simple. You did not install correctly into the game folder, but you extracted the archive into that folder, thereby creating an additional folder "summertime Mod..." containing all the mod files. The solution would be to move everything inside that additional folder one level up (and to delete that now empty folder).

UGuts

Mar 11, 2020
Well, this at least seems to be simple. You did not install correctly into the game folder, but you extracted the archive into that folder, thereby creating an additional folder "summertime Mod..." containing all the mod files. The solution would be to move everything inside that additional folder one level up (and to delete that now empty folder).
Thank god it really was easier to solve than his problem, thanks a bunch man! Have a lovely weekend

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does Debbie have still images or must they all have movement?
Debbie is very old content, not much that can be improved mod wise. We have to wait until they remake her story (will take a long time from now according to their schedule).

Reactions: Herochi

Herochi

May 1, 2021
ohhh ok ok so when a character doesn't blink or move their mouth it's because the content is old.
Thank you very much for answering I thought I had made a mistake or I had moved something

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
how do you install this mod? it has a zip file called app and within it there is a fodler called energy. nothing is same with the game files or folders

edit : the one in the anonfile link is something else. someone must have replaced it with a different file. maybe a virus ?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
how do you install this mod? it has a zip file called app and within it there is a fodler called energy. nothing is same with the game files or folders

edit : the one in the anonfile link is something else. someone must have replaced it with a different file. maybe a virus ?
I just downloaded the archives from both sites, compared them to each other and to what I uploaded. Exactly 100% identical.

Where are you located? I would guess there is some manin-the-middle attack on your side. Can you share the suspicious file you downloaded, and the link you called?

Edit (this information is provided by the context menu of the file compression and extraction tool):

---------------------------
Checksum information
Name: Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.03.zip
Size: 62284495 Bytes (59 MB)

CRC32: C0C9AB4E

CRC64: 2C85C45C56B3C7AC

SHA256: DA5A1F361FAB99BB7A3ECE45788162405088385F38D918959F721E9DADC43C1C

SHA1: 03171B89185125ED6EE0BA5DD42D0CAAF2730FFF

BLAKE2sp: 390A7C45FFC29765341345BF9E329A47F7CEFD1FE30C859CDD54BD003638B934

OK

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Below links. anonfile is 62 mb the other one is 59 i think. I deleted the anonfile and dont want to download it again but maybe i clicked something else. not sure anyway it was not a mod, it was like an app or something

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.14:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Below links. anonfile is 62 mb the other one is 59 i think. I deleted the anonfile and dont want to download it again but maybe i clicked something else. not sure anyway it was not a mod, it was like an app or something

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.14:

Those are the correct links (like you copied them from post 1). But where do you land if you click them (copy the URL from the address bar of the browser)?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well as I said, that's looking OK and safe to me. I don't know what your IP or authorities do with certificates. If you have a secure browser, the only other attack vector would be Anonfiles themselves -- which I doubt.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes