Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Hi, just to confirm, STSaga now has these "Pre Tech" labels, but they are still under Version 0.20.14.
Does this mod work with them? Are there scenes not yet modded?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Dont completely understand what you mean but yes the mod is up to date.
Thanks!

The latest changelog entries for the game here on F95 have it as "version 0.20.14 Pre-Tech 2/3/4 etc", and it's not clear what this "Pre-Tech" suffix means (like, if it's compatible with this mod).

Have a good weekend.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks!

The latest changelog entries for the game here on F95 have it as "version 0.20.14 Pre-Tech 2/3/4 etc", and it's not clear what this "Pre-Tech" suffix means (like, if it's compatible with this mod).

Have a good weekend.
Is just a phrase like Roxxy update or Jenny update. It describes the content of the update for the specific version number.

Reactions: dokodesuka

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The game constantly has a few parts become black, like flickering. For example when i scroll in the phone achievements menu the background is flickering black, also happens during dialogue, pretty often. It's not the whole screen, but certain parts of the screen, anyone know how to fix it?
Update your system or the graphic divers?

jojhojijk

Apr 29, 2020
Note: Mine is a Mac.
I did everything right but this error appeared:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing /private/var/folders/lx/t2gr4w2d4bl5fbg022b4zw9m0000gp/T/AppTranslocation/C8FB876C-435E-45A0-AB26-98F8942363E0/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute. Mod 04-2. 1.03 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.03 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 799, in <module>
raise Exception(msg + "not found in " + gamedir + hint)
Exception:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Note: Mine is a Mac.
I did everything right but this error appeared:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing /private/var/folders/lx/t2gr4w2d4bl5fbg022b4zw9m0000gp/T/AppTranslocation/C8FB876C-435E-45A0-AB26-98F8942363E0/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute. Mod 04-2. 1.03 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.14-1.03 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 799, in <module>
raise Exception(msg + "not found in " + gamedir + hint)
Exception:
You managed to create an unnecessary folder "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute. Mod 04-2. 1.03 (1)" inside your game folder, in which you put the mod files. Move everything one level up, so that the scripts folder is insede the game folder.

Btw/ that's the info which you'd cut out quoting the traceback file.

Reactions: dokodesuka

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I was the last one who couldn't get it to work. If not then nevermind
Uh yeah, I remember. Sorry again, strange...

All I can assume (because it simply does nothing, neither throw an error nor dump nor simply work) is that the game does not look into the path where you installed the mod. And that is most likely an Android issue, or an installation issue, but I have no more clue :(

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Uh yeah, I remember. Sorry again, strange...

All I can assume (because it simply does nothing, neither throw an error nor dump nor simply work) is that the game does not look into the path where you installed the mod. And that is most likely an Android issue, or an installation issue, but I have no more clue :(
Its all good I played with the mod before on PC and liked it. Although if anyone finds a site with a mod added apk feel free to post

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Game is flickering a lot with override and mod installed. There are no conflicting overrides active, and this flickering is occurring in regular conversations.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Game is flickering a lot with override and mod installed. There are no conflicting overrides active, and this flickering is occurring in regular conversations.
What platform/OS are you on? Did you try updating the graphics drivers?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm on windows 11. My drivers are up to date
I would need an example and a more detailed description of the flickering. In regular dialogs, characters have breating (chest), talking and blinking (face) animations. Do you see the flickering there?

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
When it's just me and
I would need an example and a more detailed description of the flickering. In regular dialogs, characters have breating (chest), talking and blinking (face) animations. Do you see the flickering there?
When it's just me and the green shirt dude the background flickers. When I'm with females their hair, bodies, and background flickers. Their breathing and breast movement work normally

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When it's just me and

When it's just me and the green shirt dude the background flickers. When I'm with females their hair, bodies, and background flickers. Their breathing and breast movement work normally
Can you create the diagnosis file in the mod's config menu, zip it and attach it here? Also, some screenshots would be helpful.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Can you create the diagnosis file in the mod's config menu, zip it and attach it here? Also, some screenshots would be helpful.
Is the config menu the 1 -9 selection thing? If so I'm reading through the options can't seem to read where it is

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes