Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry I am out of ideas then. Put it on SD card / external storage as explained. Try on a different device or on PC to see if you manage to make it run at all.

One last question: do you use the original APK or something else, maybe an emulator like Joiplay?

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Sorry I am out of ideas then. Put it on SD card / external storage as explained. Try on a different device or on PC to see if you manage to make it run at all.

One last question: do you use the original APK or something else, maybe an emulator like Joiplay?
Tried sd but still no go and also original apk and joiplay doesn't play it for some reason

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
If you really also tried sd card without success, could you please attach the new traceback file here?
I don't get a traceback when on the sd card and it doesn't seem to be hidden but its installed correctly just doesn't work for me

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't get a traceback when on the sd card and it doesn't seem to be hidden but its installed correctly just doesn't work for me
What if you delete the google_translate.rpa and the presplash.png files? They are optional, maybe they cause the issue.

Other than that, I can only suggest you download both the APK and the mod again from the official sources and try again.

Just to make sure: the game itself without any mods runs fine?

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
What if you delete the google_translate.rpa and the presplash.png files? They are optional, maybe they cause the issue.

Other than that, I can only suggest you download both the APK and the mod again from the official sources and try again.

Just to make sure: the game itself without any mods runs fine?
Yeah base game runs fine. Deleting those two didn't help. Thanks anyways for the assistance

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah base game runs fine. Deleting those two didn't help. Thanks anyways for the assistance
To be honest, it bothers me that it will not work for you. It should.

If you are still willing to solve the problem, would you take a look into the scripts folder and check if there are any *.rpyc files present? Those would be generated (compiled) out of the *.rpy files in there, i.e. each *.rpy would have a *.rpyc file with the same name. That compilation process will take a long time on first start, and maybe Android power saving mechanism kicks in and kills the process before the game can start.

However, at least some files should be compiled by that time already. If that is the case, another start of the game would compile more. That way, we could find out if at least anything works.

Reactions: babykeem

Var474

Mar 7, 2018
View attachment 1824864

If there is a traceback.txt being generated, do what it suggests. As I said, it works for everybody, when installed correctly. If not, then not. Follow the instructions *to* *the* *letter*. Do it again from scratch to be sure.

It's not that difficult. Install the game alone and nothing else (no mod) and see if it runs at all. Then, just extract the archive to the right location. Verify again that it runs. Only then go on and install optional content, or even other mods. Verify that it still works after each step.

*If* you installed it correctly, it *will* work. It may, however, crash on the very first start because a lot of files have to be compiled and the Android power saving mechanism might kick in. In this case, start it a second time.
View attachment 1824863
If there is a traceback.txt being generated, do what it suggests. As I said, it works for everybody, when installed correctly. If not, then not. Follow the instructions *to* *the* *letter*. Do it again from scratch to be sure.

It's not that difficult. Install the game alone and nothing else (no mod) and see if it runs at all. Then, just extract the archive to the right location. Verify again that it runs. Only then go on and install optional content, or even other mods. Verify that it still works after each step.

*If* you installed it correctly, it *will* work. It may, however, crash on the very first start because a lot of files have to be compiled and the Android power saving mechanism might kick in. In this case, start it a second time.
Even after moving the files to their location the mod is not detected the game start as an unmodded game

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
To be honest, it bothers me that it will not work for you. It should.

If you are still willing to solve the problem, would you take a look into the scripts folder and check if there are any *.rpyc files present? Those would be generated (compiled) out of the *.rpy files in there, i.e. each *.rpy would have a *.rpyc file with the same name. That compilation process will take a long time on first start, and maybe Android power saving mechanism kicks in and kills the process before the game can start.

However, at least some files should be compiled by that time already. If that is the case, another start of the game would compile more. That way, we could find out if at least anything works.
Yea it has the rpy files. After I installed on the sd card the game starts fine and doesn't crash but the mod doesn't appear

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yea it has the rpy files. After I installed on the sd card the game starts fine and doesn't crash but the mod doesn't appear
I know it has the rpy files. I was asking for the rpyc files (with a "c" at the end). C for "compiled".

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh sorry no it doesn't
In that case it does either not find the rpy files to compile the rpyc files (i.e. it looks in another place, meaning you installed it somewhere wrong), or it does not have write access to that folder. Can you adjust authorizations in the App's settings, maybe allow to access media or files?

Maybe you can try on another device with a different Android version.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
In that case it does either not find the rpy files to compile the rpyc files (i.e. it looks in another place, meaning you installed it somewhere wrong), or it does not have write access to that folder. Can you adjust authorizations in the App's settings, maybe allow to access media or files?

Maybe you can try on another device with a different Android version.
Still nothing

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
This might sound like a weird request since her update is a while away, but do you think Judith could have green pubes to match her green hair?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes