Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Faapulous

May 10, 2022
Hi! I am new to this, but got the following error after using your modded version on a clean install. IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi! I am new to this, but got the following error after using your modded version on a clean install. IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'
I bet you also installed another outdated patch or mod.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No I only use this mod, its the first mod I heard of and use the latest game version. I joined like last week into this game.
In that case, go to the mod config menu, create the diagnosis file, zip it and attach it here.

Faapulous

May 10, 2022
In that case, go to the mod config menu, create the diagnosis file, zip it and attach it here.
Thank you for your fast reply! I am really sorry for bothering you... I used also the incest change thing and since it only changes textes I didnt think it would cause a weird error like a JPG missing. But I figured it was an issue caused by that! Really sorry again!

Reactions: srksrk 68

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Thank you for your fast reply! I am really sorry for bothering you... I used also the incest change thing and since it only changes textes I didnt think it would cause a weird error like a JPG missing. But I figured it was an issue caused by that! Really sorry again!
Don't use the incest patch - use the internal phone/wifi control.

• Wow
Reactions: Angora Kitty

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
NP and welcome to the forum ;)
Hope you enjoy the mod!

Faapulous

May 10, 2022
Don't use the incest patch - use the internal phone/wifi control.
What do you mean with this? If I want Debbie to be my mom, Jenny my sister and Diana my aunt and Mr. Johnson Erik's mom. This would only be possible with the incest patch? This is how the game was made in the first place, it feels weird for me the way its like now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What do you mean with this? If I want Debbie to be my mom, Jenny my sister and Diana my aunt and Mr. Johnson Erik's mom. This would only be possible with the incest patch? This is how the game was made in the first place, it feels weird for me the way its like now.
"And this is not the forum..."

Please be so kind and discuss this elsewhere.

Droooagh

Jul 18, 2017
animations with this mod leaves odd "shadowimages". They aint smoother on my computer. Actually its unplayable

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Hey srksrk 68,
Hypothetical question. Would it be possible to mod the game where you could disable some of the "choices" to be able to still have sex with June and Ms. Johnson/Mia and Helen? I don't know if it would screw up the coding and cause errors, etc and was just curious if something like that is possible?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey srksrk 68,
Hypothetical question. Would it be possible to mod the game where you could disable some of the "choices" to be able to still have sex with June and Ms. Johnson/Mia and Helen? I don't know if it would screw up the coding and cause errors, etc and was just curious if something like that is possible?
Just a tip: go to MC's bedroom and fantasize ;)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes