Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

TeddyRiggs

Aug 29, 2019
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

If you've been brought here and don't really know why, this is the place to:
  • discuss problems or features
  • get support
  • download the most recent version

View attachment 811167
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.13:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition (still valid and functional until updated):
Optional:
Optional:
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.

Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.14-1.00:
  • Handling pregnancy during Josephine afternoon and evening sex correctly (i.e. no doggy or cowgirl possible for now when she is pregnant).
  • Only Odette bike sex available when she is pregnant.
Version 0.20.14-0.02 Beta:
  • Fixed a potential problem with older saves not loading correctly.
  • Fixed an older problem with the Josephine cum inside scene in the evening. Did that really nobody notice before?
  • Fixed a problem also present in original game that you can unlock Roxxy's boobjob option in replay mode, without having to unlock in in-game.
  • Fixed some of the new translations for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.14-0.01 Alpha:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
  • Much naughtier slapping sound during sex animations.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
  • Added new parameter DIALOG_SOUNDS that enables/disables sound effects during character dialogs like coughing, sighing etc., and other ambient sounds appearing in the dialog box.

Screenshots

View attachment 1391601 View attachment 1391602 View attachment 1391603 View attachment 1391604 View attachment 1421311 View attachment 1391606 View attachment 1391607 View attachment 1391608 View attachment 1391609 View attachment 1391610 View attachment 1391611 View attachment 1391612 View attachment 1391613 View attachment 1391614 View attachment 1391615 View attachment 1391616 View attachment 1435679 View attachment 1611163

Have fun!
can you make thge pregnant scenes viewable in the Cookie jar?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello community, are the game-overwrites version 'v0.20.12 with naughty Tribiute 1.19' working in version 'v0.20.14 with nt.1.00' too? (Missy's highheel's; Daisy's moo's and so on)?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello community, are the game-overwrites version 'v0.20.12 with naughty Tribiute 1.19' working in version 'v0.20.14 with nt.1.00' too? (Missy's highheel's; Daisy's moo's and so on)?
Yes, as stated in the first post. But I am currently uploading an update, you might want to wait a few minutes.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just uploaded Version 0.20.14-1.01:
  • Sounds for all the new sex scenes.
  • Added the new Josephine hairy images to the optional content (needs to be downloaded separately).
  • Corrections for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Have fun!

Reactions: Angora Kitty

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that anonfile still shows the 1.00 update when you click on the link. Workupload has the correct version thank you for the fast updates and the new addition
You're right, thanks for noticing. Corrected.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I'm a little confused when it says added new Josephine hairy images to optional content does that mean that the new scenes just have her hairy or is there a new hairy option like with mia you get two different choices in the optional content?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I'm a little confused when it says added new Josephine hairy images to optional content does that mean that the new scenes just have her hairy or is there a new hairy option like with mia you get two different choices in the optional content?
Well, why not just try out?

Spoiler: Mia has two options. Josephine does not. This is because Mia has only a handful of images to be modded, Josephine has a few more than that. Because one girl has an option, why should all the others automatically get the same? I am not that kind of a workaholic...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Version 0.20.14-1.02 is up:
  • First naughtification of all new scenes.
  • Added blinking and talking animations for the new scenes.
  • Fixed some issues with Josephine evening sex angle switching.
    • Pregnancy taken into account more correctly.
    • Added creampie animation.
  • Fixes regarding new text translations.
  • Corrections for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

Reactions: fourwhy

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I keep on getting sprite issues during the sex scenes. It literally happens with every character. No other mods are used.
View attachment 1791789 View attachment 1791790
This happens for some users and unfortunately I was not able to track this down to the root cause, manily because I usually never hear any feedback...

What platform are you on, what OS?

Try updating the graphics drivers, on Android try deactivating hardware acceleration.

In game, can you try setting parameter SMOOTHING to 0? If that does not help, turn LEGACY_ANIMATIONS to 1 (likely this will cause other issues but lets see if it helps here).

JacobWest2341

May 14, 2021
I see that theres optional content 1.01, do i wait for a 1.02 update or is it safe to install this with the current version of the mod?
Also this is just me being pity but, it still says 0.20.13 XDDD
1651659154922.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes