Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I see that theres optional content 1.01, do i wait for a 1.02 update or is it safe to install this with the current version of the mod?
Also this is just me being pity but, it still says 0.20.13 XDDD
View attachment 1792326
"Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated."

So, yes.

And I corrected the 0.20.13 thing, thanks for finding.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
This happens for some users and unfortunately I was not able to track this down to the root cause, manily because I usually never hear any feedback...

What platform are you on, what OS?

Try updating the graphics drivers, on Android try deactivating hardware acceleration.

In game, can you try setting parameter SMOOTHING to 0? If that does not help, turn LEGACY_ANIMATIONS to 1 (likely this will cause other issues but lets see if it helps here).
Smoothing so far seems to have fixed it but I haven't tried most of the characters yet to see if that's the issue. Just tested it on the Jenny night cuddle scene.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Smoothing so far seems to have fixed it but I haven't tried most of the characters yet to see if that's the issue. Just tested it on the Jenny night cuddle scene.
Thanks. Can you please answer my question, what platform are you on, what OS?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does the main mod and the optional mod needs to have the same version? Do they need to be both 1.01?
See description in post 1 of this thread: "Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated."
can anyone tell me the ones who have pregnant sex scenes?
I'd check the list of features to be found in post 1 of this thread...: "Pregnant sex for Jenny, Eve, Grace, Odette, Consuela, Josephine, Tina, Iwanka, Liu and Nadya."

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.14-1.03 is up:
  • More naughtification of the new scenes.
    • Creampies.
    • Push-in and pull-out.
    • Dick throbing and pussy rubbing.
  • Additions to new text translations.
  • Corrections for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
i just noticed that the crystal what if scene disappeared its the scene where you do crystal doggy style against the trailer at night. Is that intentional because of code change DC or does the new mod get rid of the scene just curious.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i just noticed that the crystal what if scene disappeared its the scene where you do crystal doggy style against the trailer at night. Is that intentional because of code change DC or does the new mod get rid of the scene just curious.
No, that was not a what if scene but something they already had in game but forgot to activate. Then they replaced it with the reverse cowgirl. Since it was not really a new scene but only the trailer sex with another background i decided to drop it.

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
where do i install additional content like the game overrides? and do i install the incest patch before or after this mod?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
im still confused how to download optional content
Erm... Click link, download file? Or do you mean how to install it? See below.
where do i install additional content like the game overrides? and do i install the incest patch before or after this mod?
You extract the file so that the folder where Summertime Saga is installed contains both the "game" folder and the "game_overrides" folder. Do *not* put it inside the "game" folder.

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Hey srksrk 68.
Just a heads up. I noticed a small animation error during Josephine's riding scene. When MC gives her an internal creampie some of the "strands" of cum are floating in mid air not really connected to anything.
Thanks for the update!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey srksrk 68.
Just a heads up. I noticed a small animation error during Josephine's riding scene. When MC gives her an internal creampie some of the "strands" of cum are floating in mid air not really connected to anything.
Thanks for the update!
Sorry i cannot reproduce this. Do you have a screenshot?

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
Sorry i cannot reproduce this. Do you have a screenshot?
screenshot0001.jpg
I circled the spots in red.
The glob on the left is just in mid air. The strand on the right isn't attached to anything.
I'll try doing another clean install of the entire game and see if it fixes anything.

*Update - I did a clean install and ran a test without the mod and it turns out it's in the vanilla game. Something to tweak around with if you feel like it. I might just go into the art files and fix it myself. Thanks!

Last edited:

Darkcrow20

Jun 13, 2020
View attachment 1799575
The glob on the left is just in mid air. The strand on the right isn't attached to anything.
I'll try doing another clean install of the entire game and see if it fixes anything.

*Update - I did a clean install and ran a test without the mod and it turns out it's in the vanilla game. Something to tweak around with if you feel like it. I might just go into the art files and fix it myself. Thanks!
I went ahead and edited those 2 files to my liking. Feel free to use them in your mod if you want to. :)
josephine_sex_top_pullout_creampie2.png
josephine_sex_top_pullout_creampie3.png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 1799575

Yes, I wanted to reply that's already in vanilla game. You found out yourself. I guess I'll leave it as is since we will get the tech update sometime anyway.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes