Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Konic

Sep 8, 2020
Look I installed the Summertime Saga game normally on the website I have version 20.12 and 20.13 I tried this on both .So then I installed the Naughty Tribute and extracted it. Then I put the Folder from Naughty tribute in the summer time saga folder it didnt work so I asked here for help. Then u guys told me to put the Naughty Tribute folder in The Summertime Saga "game" folder so I did that, I started the game and nothin happened the game started but without the naughty tribute just normal Summertime Saga.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here is the folder
You don't put the folder "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod ..." that is being created by your archive extractor tool (whatever you use for that) into the game folder. You put the *contents* of that archive into the game folder. Those are:

"images"
"overlays"
"scripts"
"google_translate.rpa"
"Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt"
"presplash.png"

Also not sure what website you're talking about. The newest version of the mod does require the newest game version.

Reactions: 1andOnlyAzreal

Konic

Sep 8, 2020
So it worked my game started and naughtyfily or something was there but it didnt wanted to start there was Just the little screen Summer time Saga and below naughtilify then normally the game starts but after the screen comes a white screen "A Renpy Game" and it wont start and if i click on it my laptop says no responds and it shows the loading sign

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So it worked my game started and naughtyfily or something was there but it didnt wanted to start there was Just the little screen Summer time Saga and below naughtilify then normally the game starts but after the screen comes a white screen "A Renpy Game" and it wont start and if i click on it my laptop says no responds and it shows the loading sign
Give it a second try. It will have to compile all the files on first start up, which takes a long time and will likely fail. The second time will proceed if you did it right.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

the wait is over, here comes...

Version 0.20.14-0.01 Alpha:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
  • Much naughtier slapping sound during sex animations.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
  • Added new parameter DIALOG_SOUNDS that enables/disables sound effects during character dialogs like coughing, sighing etc., and other ambient sounds appearing in the dialog box.
Note that I only did some smoke testing. The game starts, an older save can be loaded and the cookie jar still works for what I checked. I can especially not guarantee that the new content will work correctly, and certainly it has not yet any naughtifications.

Please also note that because of the upcoming Labor Day I may not have the time to work much on the mod until next week.

Enjoy!

Edit: Update to the included German translation pack, corrected several dialogs in new Roxxy content.

Last edited:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Hi folks,

the wait is over, here comes...

Version 0.20.14-0.01 Alpha:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
  • Much naughtier slapping sound during sex animations.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
  • Added new parameter DIALOG_SOUNDS that enables/disables sound effects during character dialogs like coughing, sighing etc., and other ambient sounds appearing in the dialog box.
Note that I only did some smoke testing. The game starts, an older save can be loaded and the cookie jar still works for what I checked. I can especially not guarantee that the new content will work correctly, and certainly it has not yet any naughtifications.

Please also note that because of the upcoming Labor Day I may not have the time to work much on the mod until next week.

Enjoy!
Can it be played with version v0.20.14 (Pre-tech - Part 4) ?

On the off note could you make a incest patch for the current version? The other links are vastly outdated and it would be great if u could make one.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can it be played with version v0.20.14 (Pre-tech - Part 4) ?

On the off note could you make a incest patch for the current version? The other links are vastly outdated and it would be great if u could make one.
Of course it can, that's why I released the new version.

Sorry but I will not do incest patch (it's still working afaik), mainly because it breaks translation anyway. Also, I feel like I already do enough with the mod, really...

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Of course it can, that's why I released the new version.

Sorry but I will not do incest patch (it's still working afaik), mainly because it breaks translation anyway. Also, I feel like I already do enough with the mod, really...
One more thing just to be sure....will this mod work together with incest patch or will it break the game?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

just updated to Version 0.20.14-0.02 Beta:
  • Fixed a potential problem with older saves not loading correctly.
  • Fixed an older problem with the Josephine cum inside scene in the evening. Did that really nobody notice before?
  • Fixed a problem also present in original game that you can unlock Roxxy's boobjob option in replay mode, without having to unlock in in-game.
  • Fixed some of the new translations for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Hello, is this mod possible to install on android by creating a game folder on summertime saga folder and putting the mod?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Version 0.20.14-1.00 is up:
  • Handling pregnancy during Josephine afternoon and evening sex correctly (i.e. no doggy or cowgirl possible for now when she is pregnant).
  • Only Odette bike sex available when she is pregnant.
All the old and new content should now trigger as intended. Next will be naughtification of the new content, stay tuned. However, don't expect any new updates until next week (except maybe urgent bugfixes).

Enjoy!

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
Hi Folks,

Version 0.20.14-1.00 is up:
  • Handling pregnancy during Josephine afternoon and evening sex correctly (i.e. no doggy or cowgirl possible for now when she is pregnant).
  • Only Odette bike sex available when she is pregnant.
All the old and new content should now trigger as intended. Next will be naughtification of the new content, stay tuned. However, don't expect any new updates until next week (except maybe urgent bugfixes).

Enjoy!

does that mean the overides need to change because I tried using the mod with the previous version of overides and get a white screen.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hehehe.... this Mod is GREAT!!!!

You should post it on the 1. Site!!!
( I mean here: ) :love:(y)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes