Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Have a question: Is it normal that some scenes have cleaned models and talking/blinking characters and some don't (sometimes both in the same scene , like the scene with Bridget, Ross, Bisette, Dewitt and Roxxy where only Bridget has a cleaned/ animated model)?

This is occasionally apparent very early on in the game.

Last edited:

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
Hello everyone...

Why can not I start the game when I move the mod as the tutorial says in the game folder? have the latest version on it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Have a question: Is it normal that some scenes have cleaned models and talking/blinking characters and some don't (sometimes both in the same scene , like the scene with Bridget, Ross, Bisette, Dewitt and Roxxy where only Bridget has a cleaned/ animated model)?

This is occasionally apparent very early on in the game.
Yes. This is because of the older models have mixed with newer remakes of the same. Some older characters (with older models) have gotten newer scenes (with newer models). The mod's feature of talking/blinking/breathing animations only work on the newer models.

Reactions: Pink Man

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
For me on Android it crashes when opening. Anyone on Android know how to fix this?
Some more details would be great. What is the error message? Is there a traceback.txt file? Does the game start at all or just immediately crash?

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Some more details would be great. What is the error message? Is there a traceback.txt file? Does the game start at all or just immediately crash?
No message it just crashes and force closes when it's done loading and goes to open up. I'm also android 10

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No message it just crashes and force closes when it's done loading and goes to open up. I'm also android 10
See if there is any traceback.txt file. It works for everybody else, so the only thing I can tell is to install the mod again, and no other mods, following the instruction to the letter.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
<traceback.txt>
Those are the important lines:
Code:
###  Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game  ###

Hint:     This is not a problem with the mod but with how you installed it.
Solution: Check your installation.
So, basically it tells you to check your installation, i.e. you did not install it where it belongs.

See if the folder "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game" contains a folder "overlays". That one belongs exactly there and nowhere else.

Of course, if you for example extracted the entire mod to the wrong place, all other files and folders in that archive will also be located where they do not belong.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Those are the important lines:
Code:
###  Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game  ###

Hint:     This is not a problem with the mod but with how you installed it.
Solution: Check your installation.
So, basically it tells you to check your installation, i.e. you did not install it where it belongs.

See if the folder "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game" contains a folder "overlays". That one belongs exactly there and nowhere else.

Of course, if you for example extracted the entire mod to the wrong place, all other files and folders in that archive will also be located where they do not belong.
Installed correctly but still no go it only goes as far as the black screen and crashes

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Quick question, How come there is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
layered image when there is no pregnancy mentioned for her in the wiki bio???

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have moved all the files to the files location still no change in android version
If there is a traceback.txt being generated, do what it suggests. As I said, it works for everybody, when installed correctly. If not, then not. Follow the instructions *to* *the* *letter*. Do it again from scratch to be sure.

It's not that difficult. Install the game alone and nothing else (no mod) and see if it runs at all. Then, just extract the archive to the right location. Verify again that it runs. Only then go on and install optional content, or even other mods. Verify that it still works after each step.
Installed correctly but still no go it only goes as far as the black screen and crashes
*If* you really installed it correctly, it *will* work. It may, however, crash on the very first start because a lot of files have to be compiled and Android power saving mechanism might kick in. In this case, start it a second time.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
If there is a traceback.txt being generated, do what it suggests. As I said, it works for everybody, when installed correctly. If not, then not. Follow the instructions *to* *the* *letter*. Do it again from scratch to be sure.

It's not that difficult. Install the game alone and nothing else (no mod) and see if it runs at all. Then, just extract the archive to the right location. Verify again that it runs. Only then go on and install optional content, or even other mods. Verify that it still works after each step.

*If* you really installed it correctly, it *will* work. It may, however, crash on the very first start because a lot of files have to be compiled and Android power saving mechanism might kick in. In this case, start it a second time.
Done that as well but still no go

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Done that as well but still no go
OK I am not an Android expert. But as far as I know, the game folder should be on the SD card or external storage, not the internal storage. Is your device rooted? The path on my device (Samsung Galaxy S20) is /storage/emulated/150/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game.

How did you manage to put it on internal storage? Is your device rooted?

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
OK I am not an Android expert. But as far as I know, the game folder should be on the SD card or external storage, not the internal storage. Is your device rooted? The path on my device (Samsung Galaxy S20) is /storage/emulated/150/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game.

How did you manage to put it on internal storage? Is your device rooted?
No

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes