Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
OK, I fear this will raise your expectations too high, it's not such a big deal actually. Like a joke that needs explanation is not funny any more ;)

Here you go: Move your mouse over the sparsely clothed she-ninja on MC's computer.
Is it just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't notice it at first, but maybe something is wrong with my Jenny progress to keep it from loading

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is it just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't notice it at first, but maybe something is wrong with my Jenny progress to keep it from loading
It's a bit more than that. You already unlocked remote access to her PC I guess. So you should be able to get it. I already wrote everything in the spoilers. If you don't see it, attach a save game here and I check what's missing.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, as written, just advance Jenny's story enough to be able to remotely connect to her PC, go to your PC, and hover the mouse over the barely clothed she-ninja on the desktop.

That's it. Not so funny any more if it needs explanation...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Just a headsup, v0.19 is out. Dunno if its gonna effect the mod or not though.
Yes.
There are changes on the mc and its layers so avoided. After I haven't looked at everything yet, there are also changes in the fsm (what you are doing in the game) so don't install friend advice.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Hi, does this mod work with mod from Lain's Mod Pack? Can you have 2 of these modes installed at the same time? :) Sorry for my English :(

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes