Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Jun 3, 2018
I can't wait to see what you do for 0.19!! Take your time because I know whatever you add will be freaking awesome. No rush though.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK guys, a short status update: All is not lost!

They changed A LOT, nearly nothing is as it was. However, I managed to make the mod run and to migrate all Roxxy/Missy/Becca and all Teachers content to the new version.

However, until now I can only check the cookie jar since I did not start a new game.

Nevertheless I guess I can upload a first version tomorrow or Sunday latest.

Thumbs up!

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I can survive without this and Lain's mod, but i'm finding it hard to play without having the mouse wheel roll back.

Anyone happen to know an easy way to enable this?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can survive without this and Lain's mod, but i'm finding it hard to play without having the mouse wheel roll back.

Anyone happen to know an easy way to enable this?
Unren is you Best Friend Forever. You just don't know it.

Didn't test it, yet, but will do, now.

Unren opens also the console and you can look into RPA archives, if you want! Search for it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Unren is you Best Friend Forever. You just don't know it.

Didn't test it, yet, but will do, now.

Unren opens also the console and you can look into RPA archives, if you want! Search for it.
Newest versions of un.rpyc and unren.bat have some issues with the game, I just tried them out yesterday. However, they made a dev version of unren.bat which kind of succeeds with only two files reporting errors, and one coming out corrupted. I managed to correct the corrupted one manually, and the others are not used by the mod, fortunatelly.

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Keep up the great work. I really admire what you are doing. Thank's a lot!

A hint on the side, I combed a bit through the code and there is already a label "button_grace_massage" and a variable "grace_massage_alone", but the corresponding sex scene without Odette is not called anywhere. Either they implemented the code and decided to drop this story arc or there will be 1to1 sex with Grace in future releases. Is it possible to link this scene to weekday evenings with Grace meditating?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Newest versions of un.rpyc and unren.bat have some issues with the game, I just tried them out yesterday. However, they made a dev version of unren.bat which kind of succeeds with only two files reporting errors, and one coming out corrupted. I managed to correct the corrupted one manually, and the others are not used by the mod, fortunatelly.
RPATOOL gave same problem on rpyc. The best decompiled his remaining error.rpy ahah.
The version dev puts the tags back in their place but I think the rest has much more serious problems.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Tried Unren on Being a DIK, but it just stalled not doing anything, not allowing anything to be opened or shut down. Had to restart my pc.

Virus like behavior if you ask me, so i'm staying away from it.

Used the dev console before asking that question, and couldn't find any option for it.
It can break the game, so kinda need it not to roll forward as this mod does.

Aside from a vague reference to a possibility, i see no clear way to do this, thx tho.

Mar 26, 2018
I'm not sure if this is something you would be interested in or if it would be a better questions for the Lain's Mod, but do you think adding in a third
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
option for Eve would be possible?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just finished the first working release (caution: Alpha!) of the mod for game version 0.19.1 Alpha. Thanks for the head-ups and the patience!

I would be glad if you guys could test the mod out, and in case of errors, attach a savegame here so that I can jump directly into the action. I will do my best to fix them ASAP. But please keep in mind that I also have a life ;)

Again, be warned: this is early Alpha state, do expect bugs!

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
I tried to run the game five times and i keep having this message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen
screen shack_doghouse():
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare
screen shack_doghouse():
Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen
screen shack_doghouse():
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare
screen shack_doghouse():
File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare
raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sat Oct 19 23:58:58 2019

EDIT: Ok, I tried in a clean SS file, and it looks like it was because of UnRen.

Last edited:

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
When I'm trying to swim, I get this

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/menu_ground.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/ronda/button_pool.rpy", line 12, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
    player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 259, in call_screen
    renpy.call_screen("ui")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/menu_ground.png'.

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/ronda/button_pool.rpyc", line 12, in script
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 259, in call_screen
    renpy.call_screen("ui")
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sun Oct 20 01:37:24 2019

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I dont know if this has been answered, but in the screenshots, which is the before and which is the after? im used to the left side image being the before and right as the after, if in that case it is true, then it is kind of the opposite of making it lewder

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I dont know if this has been answered, but in the screenshots, which is the before and which is the after? im used to the left side image being the before and right as the after, if in that case it is true, then it is kind of the opposite of making it lewder
Well, you certainly found the answer yourself ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When I'm trying to swim, I get this

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/menu_ground.png'>:
    renpy.call_screen("ui")

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/ronda/button_pool.rpyc", line 12, in script
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    renpy.call_screen("ui")
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\jeu extrait\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc moded2\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sun Oct 20 01:37:24 2019
Could you attach a savegame pls?

jheard130

Mar 17, 2019
quick question new to you mod do any of your mods re add the diane doggystyle kitchen scene or has it been removed from the game completely

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes