Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I clean installed NT from a fresh game and it worked, but when I then install Lain's mod right after -- by extracting to STS folder and hitting yes to all when asked to replaced -- it gives me the same error as the above user with the "liar/lair" being defined twice. I went into locations and deleted rpyc but it still gives me the error when trying to run the game and when I return to the locations folder it's there again.
Ooops!

I found the thing. I spelled the folder wrong.

I will upload a new version soon, but you need to delete the old folder manually, or rename it manually (without need to download and install the new mod version):

Go into game\scripts\locations and rename the folder called "liar" to "lair".

Sorry for the confusion!
I should also note that I can find game > scripts > locations > etc but I do not see a scripts folder without going into the game folder first.
This is how it should be.

Reactions: Buddha330

mikpangor

Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand how this mod could work on Mac.. I followed the instructions but the files are corrupted or I'm not allowed to open them

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't understand how this mod could work on Mac.. I followed the instructions but the files are corrupted or I'm not allowed to open them
I fear I cannot give more support than what is stated in the original post:
Note: It may be possible to install the game on Android and Mac. To do so, install the original game, run it once, and then copy the extracted two files and two folders. Caution -- this is not supported!
  • "Contents/Resources/autorun/game" (Mac)
  • "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga" (Android)
If you post the exact error message you get along with the exact steps you did, maybe someone with a Mac can help.

mikpangor

Apr 28, 2017
I fear I cannot give more support than what is stated in the original post:

If you post the exact error message you get along with the exact steps you did, maybe someone with a Mac can help.
I've tried but don't seem to work. Thanks anyway!
P.S : I made it worked after all no problem

Last edited:

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Well, if I told you that, it wouldn't be much of a surprise ;)

Small hint: You have to advance Jenny's story a bit for it.

More spoiler: Check your PC.
Hmm, I'm at part 19 of Jenny's story, but I got her pregnant then so I can't advance the story until after she has the baby, I think? I didn't see anything new on the comp, unless it's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hmm, I'm at part 19 of Jenny's story, but I got her pregnant then so I can't advance the story until after she has the baby, I think? I didn't see anything new on the comp, unless it's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, I fear this will raise your expectations too high, it's not such a big deal actually. Like a joke that needs explanation is not funny any more ;)

Here you go: Move your mouse over the sparsely clothed she-ninja on MC's computer.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes