Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Buddha330

Feb 3, 2018
Can you also attach that persistence file I mentioned? Your screenshots look odd to me. I have no idea right now but I will see what I find later.

Edit: Just checked again, Jenny has 17 scenes, Roxxy has 8 in the cookie jar. No clue where your two additional scenes come from

Can you open the console (SHIFT+O) and post the result of those two commands?

View attachment 358889
Here's the console command. Ignore that error in the middle...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here's the console command. Ignore that error in the middle...
Well that's nothing I can do anything about, I don't know where your additional cookie jars come from.

Did you use another mod earlier? You could try the "clear persistance" or the "clear cookie jar" buttons, but those will obviously clear and lock all scenes. Plus I don't know if they delete your additional entries.

Buddha330

Feb 3, 2018
Well that's nothing I can do anything about, I don't know where your additional cookie jars come from.

Did you use another mod earlier? You could try the "clear persistance" or the "clear cookie jar" buttons, but those will obviously clear and lock all scenes. Plus I don't know if they delete your additional entries.
As long as I am not missing any scenes, I think I will survive.

Thanks for taking the time to work on this. I owe you a virtual high five.

Reactions: Cirro84

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried this and is works except if I go into the cheats menu from Lain's mod and try to use one of those cheats the game gives me an error. Here's the traceback if it helps at all.
OK I tried to reproduce that but I do not get any error. What exactly do you click to get it?

I would suggest to delete all *.rpyc files in the scripts folder (they will be recreated once you start the game). There might be an inconsistency.

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
OK I tried to reproduce that but I do not get any error. What exactly do you click to get it?

I would suggest to delete all *.rpyc files in the scripts folder (they will be recreated once you start the game). There might be an inconsistency.
What I click is I bring up the phone then I click the other guides then simple cheat menu then any of the cheats. Then I get an "exception has occurred" which now that I have payed attention to it I don't know if it qualifies as an error so sorry if I have cause any inconveniences and wasted your time. I figured out I can click ignore and the game keeps running fine. So again sorry if I wasted your time and thank you for the help.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What I click is I bring up the phone then I click the other guides then simple cheat menu then any of the cheats. Then I get an "exception has occurred" which now that I have payed attention to it I don't know if it qualifies as an error so sorry if I have cause any inconveniences and wasted your time. I figured out I can click ignore and the game keeps running fine. So again sorry if I wasted your time and thank you for the help.
No time wasted, but still cannot reproduce... Did you try deleting those rpyc files? Also, did you have that MeaningfulStats.rpy mod of mine installed previously? This must be deleted (rpy and rpyc files).

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
No time wasted, but still cannot reproduce... Did you try deleting those rpyc files? Also, did you have that MeaningfulStats.rpy mod of mine installed previously? This must be deleted (rpy and rpyc files).
I didn't delete the rpyc files cause I decided to just do a reinstall of the game and mods, so I didn't think I needed to delete the rpyc files but I will if you think I should. Also if I delete the rpyc files from lain's mod will those be recreated too when I start the game?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I didn't delete the rpyc files cause I decided to just do a reinstall of the game and mods, so I didn't think I needed to delete the rpyc files but I will if you think I should. Also if I delete the rpyc files from lain's mod will those be recreated too when I start the game?
Each rpyc file will be recreated which has a corresponding rpy file with the same name. Normally they will be recreated automatically by timestamp comparison. The problem I guess might be is if you install a modded rpy which has an older timestamp than the rpyc file, it will not be recreated because of the timestamp, even though it contains important changes (coming from the other mod). But it's only a guess.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just uploaded version 0.18.6-2.9:

- Brought June's non-cosplay sex scene to the cookie jar.
- Still more after-sex pussy action (June).
- Some variation of dripping creampies.

Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

and version 0.18.6-3.0 is online:
  • Added Roxxy pussy rub scene after trailer sex.
  • Added Becca pussy rub scene after spinbottle solo sex.
  • Added Helen pussy scene after church sex.
  • After-sex and creampie scene improvements.
  • Fixed a graphical bug in Jenny night visit sex scene.
  • Improvement of Ms. Bissette chair sex cum inside scene.
Enjoy!

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
Hi Folks,

and version 0.18.6-3.0 is online:
  • Added Roxxy pussy rub scene after trailer sex.
  • Added Becca pussy rub scene after spinbottle solo sex.
  • Added Helen pussy scene after church sex.
  • After-sex and creampie scene improvements.
  • Fixed a graphical bug in Jenny night visit sex scene.
  • Improvement of Ms. Bissette chair sex cum inside scene.
Enjoy!
Was hoping for more hair i like hairy women the more hair the better haha just asking you can u add or make a hair mod for guys like me who love hair thanks for your great work on this mod

grandpaanus

Feb 6, 2019
Do I see it correct that the added line is only this one?

$ renpy.choice_for_skipping()

It is the only difference I could find in both bedroom.rpy files which is not in the lain mod file. Should adding it to the lain's verion of bedroom.py not make it a "merged" version?

If someone want to test it: (EDIT: added new file, no compiling error this time)
Some more details, please...
I got it to work by doing a clean install, playing for a few minutes and saving the game. Then I extracted the Naughty Tribute mod like normal. Then I played again for a few minutes and saved again and exited. Then I extracted Lain's mod. I then opened the "game" folder in Lain's mod and copied the contents into the "game" folder in the SummerTime Saga folder. That worked, I overwrote the bedroom file as suggested by others. It works great.

Before when I tried to do it, I extracted Lain's mod directly into the Game Folder in SummerTime Saga which then created a game folder within the SS game folder which caused it to freak out.

To summarize:

Clean install SS 18.6

Play for 5 minutes and save.

Extract Naughty Tribute directly into the SS 18.6 game folder.

Play for 5 minutes and save.

Create a new folder anywhere that isn't in the SS folder like My Documents in Windows.

Open the game folder in the extracted Lain's mod contents.

Copy the contents of that game folder.

Open your SS 18.6 folder => game

Paste contents in the SS 18.6 game folder

Overwrite the bedroom file

Make sure you don't have a second game folder in your SS 18.6 folder (this caused my game not to open)

That should make it work

Freshboibelhair

Mar 13, 2018
Hi everybody,

I just uploaded a bugfix and improvement release 0.18.6-3.1.

Enjoy!
well sorry for the trouble but i can't figure it how the night tribute mod works, i tried extracting the zip in the game folder it doesn't do anything everything seems exactly the same. i tried playing for a few minutes and save and then exit and put the mod in the game folder still nothing. Ik im doing something wrong but i can't figure it out i had a bad day

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
well sorry for the disturb but i can't figure it how the night tribute mod works, i tried extracting the zip in the game folder it doesn't do anything everything seems exactly the same. i tried playing for a few minutes and save and then exit and put the mod in the game folder still nothing. Ik im doing something wrong but i can't figure it out i had a bad day
Well, I can't explain it better than in the first post:
This archive contains the following files and folders:

images
scripts
Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt
presplash.png

For mod installation, extract the complete archive into the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder so that it contains the two files and the two folders. Overwrite files and folders that already exist.
After you installed the mod, how does your game folder (the folder called "game" inside your Summertime Saga installation folder) look like? Did you put the two folders and the two files, by any chance, into the Summertime Saga folder directly (i.e. not into the game folder located in there)?

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
I placed the zip on the game folder and extracted the zip, then i right click and update the file but when i get into the game everything seems so normal ugh
Dude... m(

Ok.. back to basics.
The zip contains 2 directories and 2 files on the top level.
Those are the directories "images", "scripts" and a txt and a png file.
You have to put the _content_ of the NTR Mod zip inside the game directory, _not_ the unzipped directory containing the NTR mod files...
Don't just unzip the zip inside the game directory, unzip it somewhere else and then copy/move the _content_ of the unzipped "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.18.6-3.1 -- game" Directory (the directories "images", "scripts" and the txt and png file) into the game directory.

Freshboibelhair

Mar 13, 2018
Dude... m(

Ok.. back to basics.
The zip contains 2 directories and 2 files on the top level.
Those are the directories "images", "scripts" and a txt and a png file.
You have to put the _content_ of the NTR Mod zip inside the game directory, _not_ the unzipped directory containing the NTR mod files...
Don't just unzip the zip inside the game directory, unzip it somewhere else and then copy/move the _content_ of the unzipped "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.18.6-3.1 -- game" Directory (the directories "images", "scripts" and the txt and png file) into the game directory.
thanks Ger sorry for the trouble i've done this in other games idk why i forgot somehing so simple

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes