Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Please attach a savegame here and I will look into it.

Thanks for the review btw!
Fixed it, I got her pregnant so that was making it impossible for the night event to fire... reloaded a previous save and all went well.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello guys,

just in time for the weekend, I updated to version 0.18.6-2.6. This one features extra pussy rub action after most of Jenny's sex scenes (other girls will follow but I thought this will make Jenny more likable for those of you that don't already).

Have fun!

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Can't seem to get Naughty Tribute Mod + Incest Patch/Mod working.
I did used the searching function and did as suggested. First move the NT Mod into the '/game' folder, then I started a new game, played until the Day 0 Morning Scene with Debbie/Mom in which she makes you pancakes.
After that I exited the game with saving. Because imo that should be "far enough" for running the game once.
(Post #44: (...)then run game once before you put in incest patch(...))

After that I moved the incest patch into the '/game' folder and started the game once again, started a new game, but while the funeral intro did change the text to ("Leaving behind my Mom, my Sister and I...") the text, when you go into the kitchen for the pancake scene, stays the same. He (the MC) addresses her as Debbie not as Mom, even though he should.
(I know after checking the SummertimeSaga with just the incestpatch and no other mods installed)

I deleted any traces from C:\Users\.\AppData\Roaming\RenPy before I did all this, to make sure nothing would interfere, from older versions.

Edit: I used NT mod version 0.18.6-2.5.

Reactions: Kendra

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I did used the searching function and did as suggested. First move the NT Mod into the '/game' folder, then I started a new game, played until the Day 0 Morning Scene with Debbie/Mom in which she makes you pancakes.
After that I exited the game with saving. Because imo that should be "far enough" for running the game once.

After that I moved the incest patch into the '/game' folder and started the game once again, started a new game, but while the funeral intro did change the text to ("Leaving behind my Mom, my Sister and I...") the text, when you go into the kitchen for the pancake scene, stays the same. He (the MC) addresses her as Debbie not as Mom, even though he should.
(I know after checking the SummertimeSaga with just the incestpatch and no other mods installed)

I deleted any traces from C:\Users\.\AppData\Roaming\RenPy before I did all this, to make sure nothing would interfere, from older versions.

- I unpacked the newest game version 0.18.6 in a new, unused folder.
- I put the incest patch first in the game folder.
- Started game to test it, incest is working
- put mod version 0.18.6-2.6 in it and started again. Incest in the intro, but no incest when speaking with Sister or Mom.

I did the same again, but installed first Naughty and last Incest, same issue.

Looks like the Naughty mod has changed something, making it unpossible to use the incest patch.

Reactions: Kendra

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

- I unpacked the newest game version 0.18.6 in a new, unused folder.
- I put the incest patch first in the game folder.
- Started game to test it, incest is working
- put mod version 0.18.6-2.6 in it and started again. Incest in the intro, but no incest when speaking with Sister or Mom.

I did the same again, but installed first Naughty and last Incest, same issue.

Looks like the Naughty mod has changed something, making it unpossible to use the incest patch.
OK, can you check something? Open file TributeMod.rpy in notepad and put a # sign in front of line 28:

# renpy.exports.say = my_say

Start the game again and see if it works.

Edit: Fixed it. Please download the attached TributeMod.rpy file and replace the one in your game\scripts folder with it. I will also update the complete mod to version 2.6b soon.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

If you refer to RobertJ's incest mod as described in post 44 of this thread, you should note that it says clearly it's for game version 17.5 only.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
OK, can you check something? Open file TributeMod.rpy in notepad and put a # sign in front of line 28:

# renpy.exports.say = my_say

Start the game again and see if it works.

Edit: Fixed it. Please download the attached TributeMod.rpy file and replace the one in your game\scripts folder with it. I will also update the complete mod to version 2.6b soon.
Yep that worked using v2.5. I also added Lain's Mod afterwards and everything seemed to work, well except the cheat menu. But since I only need money, using the console command: player.inventory.money=(amount of money), workes aswell.

If you refer to RobertJ's incest mod as described in post 44 of this thread, you should note that it says clearly it's for game version 17.5 only.
I used the incest patch provided in the base game post.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Naughty Mod and Lain's Mod.

If you want to use Naughty Mod and Lain's Mod together, install first N.M. and after it L.M. You need to overwrite one or two files. Both are the Bedroom file. I don't know if in the last 2-3 modifications of the Naughty Mod changed something new in the bedroom file. If not, the changes are were not important.

As long it is only this file, in future versions, it should work fine.

The Summertime Saga: Big Font "MOD" is also working fine with the mods. Same with the Incest patch!

Buddha330

Feb 3, 2018
Hello again,

I uploaded version 0.18.6-2.7 with some more after-sex pussy action.

Enjoy!
I've been using your Mod for a while and love it.

Strange question. I loaded the most recent Mod and now I have two scenes in the Cookie Jar that are locked. One is Jenny and the other is Roxxy. Any idea what those scenes are? They are end the end of both of their lists of scenes.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've been using your Mod for a while and love it.

Strange question. I loaded the most recent Mod and now I have two scenes in the Cookie Jar that are locked. One is Jenny and the other is Roxxy. Any idea what those scenes are? They are end the end of both of their lists of scenes.
Glad you love it!

However, locking cookie jar scenes is not a feature of the mod ;)

Have you tried the console unlock command (don't know the details now, can check this evening). I guess those are the spin bottle threesome scene for Roxxy and the crawl into bed for Jenny. You should especially try the second one, I put some effort into it :)

Reactions: Buddha330

Buddha330

Feb 3, 2018
Glad you love it!

However, locking cookie jar scenes is not a feature of the mod ;)

Have you tried the console unlock command (don't know the details now, can check this evening). I guess those are the spin bottle threesome scene for Roxxy and the crawl into bed for Jenny. You should especially try the second one, I put some effort into it :)
The Roxxy spin the bottle scene is there. You might be right about the Jenny scene.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The Roxxy spin the bottle scene is there. You might be right about the Jenny scene.
Are you sure you see the threesome spin-bottle scene, not just the solo one? I just verified the threesome is the last in the cookie jar. The one you get when MC wins the last spin.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi everybody,

I just uploaded version 0.18.6-2.8. Now Mia, Helen, Roz and Aqua got their after-sex pussy action.

Enjoy!

Buddha330

Feb 3, 2018
Are you sure you see the threesome spin-bottle scene, not just the solo one? I just verified the threesome is the last in the cookie jar. The one you get when MC wins the last spin.
It looks like it is after the threesome scene. I've attached the file. Not sure it will help, but worth a shot.

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
Naughty Mod and Lain's Mod.

If you want to use Naughty Mod and Lain's Mod together, install first N.M. and after it L.M. You need to overwrite one or two files. Both are the Bedroom file. I don't know if in the last 2-3 modifications of the Naughty Mod changed something new in the bedroom file. If not, the changes are were not important.

As long it is only this file, in future versions, it should work fine.

The Summertime Saga: Big Font "MOD" is also working fine with the mods. Same with the Incest patch!
I tried this and is works except if I go into the cheats menu from Lain's mod and try to use one of those cheats the game gives me an error. Here's the traceback if it helps at all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It looks like it is after the threesome scene. I've attached the file. Not sure it will help, but worth a shot.
Save files do not influence the cookie jar, that's a persistent thing. Cookie jar gets unlocked while playing and stays unlocked even in later play-throughs. You could either attach your persistence file here (I think it's called ".persistent") from the saves folder, or a screenshot of the cookie jar. I am pretty sure the last thing in Roxxy's cookie jar is the threesome, though, unless you use mods that add something else.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried this and is works except if I go into the cheats menu from Lain's mod and try to use one of those cheats the game gives me an error. Here's the traceback if it helps at all.
That will help, I guess. Will look into it this evening.

Reactions: Yeller

Buddha330

Feb 3, 2018
Save files do not influence the cookie jar, that's a persistent thing. Cookie jar gets unlocked while playing and stays unlocked even in later play-throughs. You could either attach your persistence file here (I think it's called ".persistent") from the saves folder, or a screenshot of the cookie jar. I am pretty sure the last thing in Roxxy's cookie jar is the threesome, though, unless you use mods that add something else.
The only Mod that I have installed is yours. Here are the two screen shots. Thanks again for taking a look at this.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The only Mod that I have installed is yours. Here are the two screen shots. Thanks again for taking a look at this.
Can you also attach that persistence file I mentioned? Your screenshots look odd to me. I have no idea right now but I will see what I find later.

Edit: Just checked again, Jenny has 17 scenes, Roxxy has 8 in the cookie jar. No clue where your two additional scenes come from

Can you open the console (SHIFT+O) and post the result of those two commands?

1564526654561.png

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes