• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Np ;)
I have a another bug for you but It's not from your mod, if you want.
capture.png
Fix this in SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\game\scripts\minigames\garden_minigame\garden_minigame.rpy
Remplace line 298
if M_daisy.is_state(S_daisy_pizza_craving):
by:
if M_daisy.is_state(S_daisy_pizza_craving) and not game.timer.is_dark():

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys,

version 0.18.6-2.2 is up with some more or less important fixes and -- you name it! -- a complete new scene for Diane. The one you all have been waiting for.

If you don't want to wait for DC providing new content, try it out! Hint: you have to complete Diane's story first and then go for the boobjob.

(I am not DC though, don't blame me if it's not up to his standards...)

Edit: uploaded minor update to 2.2c

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The mod does the following: "Added a new ending scene for the Diane boobjob option. The one you've been waiting for."

Silly question, but how can I access the Diane boobjob? MC is already fucking her silly in the barn, and also fucks Diane and Debby at night in the family bed.

Or is it too late in the game?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The mod does the following: "Added a new ending scene for the Diane boobjob option. The one you've been waiting for."

Silly question, but how can I access the Diane boobjob? MC is already fucking her silly in the barn, and also fucks Diane and Debby at night in the family bed.

Or is it too late in the game?
The boobjob is accessible via cookie jar, or in-game with the breastfeeding option (talk to Diane while she's in the barn). The new ending is only available if you finished her story and/or unlocked the breeding session cookie jar scene.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The boobjob is accessible via cookie jar, or in-game with the breastfeeding option (talk to Diane while she's in the barn). The new ending is only available if you finished her story and/or unlocked the breeding session cookie jar scene.
Gotcha! Works fine. Not too pleased with the revised artwork. Start with one, stick with one - don't change horses in mid-stream. Now DC's got to go back and re-do everything.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Gotcha! Works fine. Not too pleased with the revised artwork. Start with one, stick with one - don't change horses in mid-stream. Now DC's got to go back and re-do everything.
What revised artwork do you mean? DC is the artist, not me ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I was talking about DC re-doing everything all over again.
Well, he is not only re-doing artwork. He also improves everything under the hood. And I am glad he replaces the old three-frame-animations with something much smoother.

At the end, the more DC provides the more I can use to work with to make a mod -- so it's win-win for all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys,

I am thinking about adding something to the mod, but I would need some more feedback. If you like, please try out the attachment. I created this because it felt not right how increased stats keep being ignored by some characters.

Just put MeaningfulStats.rpy into the game\scripts directory and see how your stats (strength, dexterity) have an effect on dialogs with Cedric, Kevin, Coach Bridget, Ronda, Master Somrak and Dexter. To uninstall, just remove the file (and the created MeaningfulStats.rpyc file as well).

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
And the trick to getting MeaningfulStats.rpy into one's game folder is?

The attachment can't be copied, just the link thereto, and if you click on it, it opens up into a bunch of programming language.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

The attachment can't be copied, just the link thereto, and if you click on it, it opens up into a bunch of programming language.
Well, I am using Firefox and it let's me "save as". Same with Chrome (just tried).

If your "bunch of programming language" starts with something like

Code:
init 1:
    if config.history_length is None or config.history_length < 10:
        $ config.history_length = 10
    screen say(who, what, side_image=None, two_window=False):
        if who in [firstname,"Cedric","Kevin","Coach Bridget","Ronda","Master Somrak","Dexter"]:
then you are seeing the correct thing. You could copy the whole text and paste it into a new file in game\scripts which you name MeaningfulStats.rpy.

Please take care that Windows does not add the .txt file extension.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017

Just right click on MeaningfulStats.rpy in the attachments and choose "save as".

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

I just updated to version 0.18.6-2.4 with some smaller fixes/features.

Note: if you installed the MeaningfulStats.rpy mod I posted some time ago, delete it (and the MeaningfulStats.rpyc file as well) from the game\scripts folder. This mod is now included. You will get problems if that file is still present.

Enjoy!

Edit: fixed small bug -- Version 0.18.6-2.4b

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I downloaded this mod and 0.18.6 and I think the glitch I got is from this mod, Jenny (sister) tells me to wait for the night and she'll reward me (I'm just one step past the creampie scenes camwhoring with her) thing is either I forgot where to wait for her or it doesn't trigger since nothing happens at night.

Any help? cheers!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi there I downloaded this mod and 0.18.6 and I think the glitch I got is from this mod, Jenny (sister) tells me to wait for the night and she'll reward me (I'm just one step past the creampie scenes camwhoring with her) thing is either I forgot where to wait for her or it doesn't trigger since nothing happens at night.

Any help? cheers!
Please attach a savegame here and I will look into it.

Thanks for the review btw!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 0.18.6-2.5 is up with an interesting addition: Dripping creampies.

Not sure if everyone likes the new feature, so there is an option to disable it.

I added this to all scenes where it makes sense. If I missed something, or something is off, please let me know.

Check it out!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes