Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
crash at main menu.. with incest patch maybe.. before i fresh install and use lain mod.

edit : new update i got no crash. work like a charm..
someone patch bedroom.rpy, hope still work.. (if you have reason for that maybe it needed)
cheers for game and mod!

Last edited:

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Hello guys, I installed this mod on android. At first it work. But after I close the game and open it again, the mod is gone. Did anyone experience the same problem and have a solution?

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Hello guys, I installed this mod on android. At first it work. But after I close the game and open it again, the mod is gone. Did anyone experience the same problem and have a solution?
Yeah same here. I put the mod files in sdcard/summertimesaga and on the first launch it works. But once you close the app and start the game again, the text on the bottom left of the screen disappears. I used both Lain Mod and the original game from the kompas website but with every combination the result remains the same.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Also some of the mod contents are still visible while playing after second lauch. But it's buggy.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Also I used MTManager to manually add the mod files to the apk and auto-signed it. Basically I renamed every single files and folder of the mod with x-folder_name or x-file_name and added/replaced on the folder assets-x-game. I used a batch renaming method with ES Explorer to gain some time

The mod worked but the text on the botton left of the start screen disappeared after second launch. It was buggy but the contents randomly appeared while playing.

I stopped trying using it on android. Maybe the decompiling process is the only way

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Also I used MTManager to manually add the mod files to the apk and auto-signed it. Basically I renamed every single files and folder of the mod with x-folder_name or x-file_name and added/replaced on the folder assets-x-game. I used a batch renaming method with ES Explorer to gain some time

The mod worked but the text on the botton left of the start screen disappeared after second launch. It was buggy but the contents randomly appeared while playing.

I stopped trying using it on android. Maybe the decompiling process is the only way
What text on bottom left side are you talking about? There is a text on bottom right side saying "Naughty Tribute Mod" which would display the readme file when clicked.

Sorry but I cannot support Android. Is there a way to make the folder write-protected after you copied the files?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So is the new scene with crystal a sex scene?
It's basically the same animation as the inside-trailer scene, but outside and with new unique dialogue. Especially the anal option has some fun to it, even though I am not into that fetish.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
What text on bottom left side are you talking about? There is a text on bottom right side saying "Naughty Tribute Mod" which would display the readme file when clicked.

Sorry but I cannot support Android. Is there a way to make the folder write-protected after you copied the files?

My bad! It IS bottom right side. To make the Folder write-protected??? I don't really know what you mean. But I'm gonna find a way for sure. Playing on Android is easier, at least for me. I'll keep you guys posted.

isseii

Feb 18, 2019
My bad! It IS bottom right side. To make the Folder write-protected??? I don't really know what you mean. But I'm gonna find a way for sure. Playing on Android is easier, at least for me. I'll keep you guys posted.
I have same problem with you. Have you found a workaround?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have same problem with you. Have you found a workaround?
I tried to look into it a bit (I even installed the Android version and followed the mod installation instructions). I was not able to make it work either. I tried to see how Lain does it with his mod, but he provides a single RPA file instead of what I provide. I made an RPA but this did not work either, even not on PC, which apparently was because of load sequence. I changed that on PC and it worked, but I am not able to do the same on Android.

So, at the end, I fear a specific Android build has to be made to make it work, or the mod would have to be completely re-written. Neither seems to be an option so far :(

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How do you modify the images here? For some reason, I can't open them in an image editor...
The images are not PNG but WEBP (introduced by Google) renamed as PNG. You can rename them and open them in any program able to handle WEBP, e.g. Chrome or Paint.NET with WEBP plugin.

For Windows Explorer to show previews, you should get the WebP Codec from here:

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Can this be used with lains mod
I guess it is a question. Enter in the search Lain and search this thread to find the correct order to install the mods. It works fine. The only file which is a problem, is not important for the Naughty Mod.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes