Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi folks,

version 0.18.6-1.1 with latest Jenny scenes overhaul (bed, pool, table) is now ready for download.

Have fun!
Thank you! Is it possible to restore some of the scenes that were cut, like the rabbit fucking in Jenny's bed?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you! Is it possible to restore some of the scenes that were cut, like the rabbit fucking in Jenny's bed?
Erm, did that one not come back with 0.18.6? With a slightly changed camera angle at least...

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Is this mode compatible with the "enable rollback" mode? Mine crashes with a "ERROR: Game Version does not match version of Naughty Tribute mod!" message.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
As far as I know, the "Enable Rollback Mod" can and most likely will make your game unstable. This is why rollback has been disabled in the first place.

And I also read somewhere that this mod will set the game release number to an older version, making it incompatible with Naughty Tribute Mod.

But the Naughty Tribute Mod brings it's own rollback feature. No need to install both. Details see the list of features in the first post.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If I only knew what you want me to tell...

In case (lucky guess) you mean you improved my image -- well, the upper leg is supposed to point in your direction (out of the screen). From a perspective point of view it should therefore appear thicker (nearer to the viewer). In fact, I was stealing from the Missy scene here. Feel free to compare ;)

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
It's serious on this site as soon as we propose something people see evil everywhere it's crazy xD
Pretend I didn't post anything, what's the point of discussing it...

( Good by the tone, yeah, it's better than yours... )

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's serious on this site as soon as we propose something people see evil everywhere it's crazy xD
Pretend I didn't post anything, what's the point of discussing it...

( Good by the tone, yeah, it's better than yours... )
...what?

Seriously: What? I don't get what you are saying. If a post saying "before" and "after", maybe *you* know what you want to say, but I do certainly not.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Before: From where I start, After; Where from arrived, u Know

I do it with all the images I retouch, it's not especially here.
It allows you to directly show what has been done, and not to have a contest on who has the biggest...

https://f95zone.to/threads/mods-and...ertime-saga-v-18-6.22947/page-13#post-2000873
OK I figure you want to tell us that you re-worked Naughty Tribute Mod. Congratulations, I was not aware. Therefore, I am sorry that I did not understand your initial posting.

I completely do not understand why you are under the impression that we are in a contest whatsoever. We are not, simply because I did not understand what you want of me. And I will certainly not compete with you, so please do not over-estimate yourself. You have the biggest.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
It's a sharing site, I just wanted to share what I did. But your answers made me feel like you took it the wrong way. I found the leg disgusting (and it's not just me...) I just wanted to touch it up.
Perspective or not, I didn't pretend to make a masterpiece.
People are weird on this site, we're getting used to xD

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK then lt's file this under "misunderstanding". Feel free to improve whatever you like, I have nothing against it. But please add a word of explanation if you post it here. Not everybody knows about your intention -- especially when you feel insulted only because someone did not understand.

Out of curiosity: do you plan to include my Naughty Tribute mod in your own mod?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Ok sorry for the description.
It's already done and I'm testing.
Since this is a test, I haven't asked you for permission yet.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
OK I looked into it. If that is the only conflicting file, you can safely overwrite it with Lain's file. There is nothing special in it content wise. I only modified it so that in the morning after MC wakes up, skipping will be interrupted so that no important messages are missed.

Reason: sometimes MC thinks about this and that will be happening today, and if you are skipping the dress-up sequence without care, you will miss them. You will lose that safety net when overwriting the file, but nothing else.
Do I see it correct that the added line is only this one?

$ renpy.choice_for_skipping()

It is the only difference I could find in both bedroom.rpy files which is not in the lain mod file. Should adding it to the lain's verion of bedroom.py not make it a "merged" version?

If someone want to test it: (EDIT: added new file, no compiling error this time)

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I finally did a complete play-through of version 0.18.6 plus Naughty Tribute Mod. I found a bunch of things that needed fixing (not severe bugs but... see change log).

Also, I added some hints to the phone goals app, which, even though there is much room for improvement, might spare some looks into the walkthrough guide.

This might need some explanation: I only took what was already in the game. However, the Goals are only partly implemented in a way that is readable to the normal user. Some girls only have more or less meaningless hints, displaying them would sometimes only give a rough idea about what happened previously rather than what the player has to do next. Other hints are just two or three words and not complete sentences. However, I found it quite useful.

Also, Erik and Mrs. Johnson are not yet migrated to the new state machines, so I did my best to display information from the old event mechanism.

Please note that I will not add to the hints other than what the original game and DC provide. It's their task to round up the information.

Have fun trying this out!

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,

I'm going to test this, a few months ago I also touched up Okita's shoes, what was that red glow on the shoes?
char_okita_sex_08.png

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes