Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

koopa990

May 9, 2023
Is it possible to add in missing non-sex scenes? Like the image of Tina wearing her lingerie, just before the sex?

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Admittedly I know next to nothing about working with Renpy, but could a mod either change or configure how long pregnancies and they recovery after last?

Like for example at default it lasts six weeks in total (four for the pregnancy and two for recovery.) Would it possibly to do something to either increase or decrease that time?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Admittedly I know next to nothing about working with Renpy, but could a mod either change or configure how long pregnancies and they recovery after last?

Like for example at default it lasts six weeks in total (four for the pregnancy and two for recovery.) Would it possibly to do something to either increase or decrease that time?
Look one post above your's and you will find your answer ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I didn't ask if you where going to do it, I asked if it was possible with the Repny engine.
Why should it not be possible? There is no law that requires Renpy to only have six week pregnancies. Someone programmed that duration into the game, therefore someone else can change it.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Why should it not be possible? There is no law that requires Renpy to only have six week pregnancies. Someone programmed that duration into the game, therefore someone else can change it.
Again I know nothing about this sort of thing and I didn't know if they maybe limitations or something.

But that's interesting to know.

Oratist4233

Jun 17, 2019
Is it just me or does using this mod make the game really slow? any fixes if anyone else is having the same issue?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is it just me or does using this mod make the game really slow? any fixes if anyone else is having the same issue?
Yeah, it comes at a price. You may disable some animation related settings in the config menu. Or get yourself a faster machine...

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Frist of all the incest patch is not compatible with this mod as i remeber .
I'm not really sure what you are talking about here. For the most part, the incest patch and the additional incest lines mod work fine with the Naughty Tribute mod. Haven't had an issue.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I don't have any animations in this part, is it supposed to be like that?
Edit: They appear when right clicking and opening the menu

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't have any animations in this part, is it supposed to be like that?
Edit: They appear when right clicking and opening the menu
That's a quite old animation, partly done by myself. I fear it's just like that, you get what you get ;)

You shouild get all the animation when clicking the right choices in the menu, though.

OnyxRabbit

Jun 21, 2023
I don't think my MacBook is powerful enough to run the sex animations; they're super slow and laggy. Is there any way to just use the (sex) sound effects and dialogue animations, or are they all tied intrinsically together? I tried turning legacy animations on, but it seemed to disable everything.. So I'm guessing the answer to my question is yes, they're all tied together? Good work btw! Great effort

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes