Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
I have tried to turn off all the animation in the config menu but its still in slo mo, is there a way to remove it from the mod and keep the rest i do like everything else
Nevermind i had some files in there screwing it up, turned it off and it works great!!

tankumunku

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone knows if this mod can work on android??
I have an S22 on android OS13 and following advice from someone in the game's forum I got it working by connecting to my computer, going to Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files and then creating a "game" folder. After, copy/paste the contents of the naughty tribute folder into the game folder, disconnect your phone and then boot the summertime saga app up. Might take a while to load but it worked like a charm for me.

This is mentioned in the instructions under the install portion of the initial post, but they could use an update clarifying this works on at least OS13.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Anyone knows how to change Judith's hair back the original color? I hate that's it green :(
Yes make sure you go to the game_mod config and change OVERRIDES_ Judith_Green = 1 <----change this to 0 to make her hair red again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at the spoiler to see what i mean 1 in this means green hair 0 means deafault color

Last edited:
Reactions: srksrk 68
Dec 2, 2022
The online Google translator on my android 11 does not work in any way, wherever I install it at all (includes Android/data/come.namegame/files here, as well as Android/data/come.namegame/files/game , respectively data/data /com.namegame/files and data/data/com.namegame/files/game too) After I play it in the game (when I need to give Got it!* it outputs something like *Google online translate module is not installed, nothing will be translated* ...Reread more than 8 times the available instructions while I think what I'm doing wrong); in some configurations (where I installed the translator) it even clashed with ru.rpy, which in my opinion is natural, because. in general, I did stupid things, in my opinion. In short, it doesn't work.ಥ﹏ಥ

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The online Google translator on my android 11 does not work in any way, wherever I install it at all (includes Android/data/come.namegame/files here, as well as Android/data/come.namegame/files/game , respectively data/data /com.namegame/files and data/data/com.namegame/files/game too) After I play it in the game (when I need to give Got it!* it outputs something like *Google online translate module is not installed, nothing will be translated* ...Reread more than 8 times the available instructions while I think what I'm doing wrong); in some configurations (where I installed the translator) it even clashed with ru.rpy, which in my opinion is natural, because. in general, I did stupid things, in my opinion. In short, it doesn't work.ಥ﹏ಥ
Yeah, it does not work on Android, nor on Linux nor Mac. Just Windows, sorry. This is stated in the doc, however.

What you *can* do is run the thing on Windows and take the generated translation files over to Android:
Note: This is currently working on Windows only. However, the produced translation files (see below) can be installed on Android and other platforms as well. A working example in German language can be downloaded from the Community Translation section of this mod.

Reactions: Freehoneyhoney

DariusGame

May 14, 2023
Hello to all,

I'm having a problem with the mod on Mac (Ventura 13.3.1). To put it simply, the game launches fine and the mode is visibly active when I play. However, when I want to change any parameter an error message appears systematically and nothing happens. When I restart the game, the parameters also return to their initial values. In this case, I am trying to change the parameters concerning the animation (but it is the same for all other parameters).

It seems to me that I have followed the installation correctly (which I have repeated several times). I tried without the incest patch, without installing the game override file, etc ... nothing happens, the problem persists. I should point out that, apart from the incest patch, I have no other mods installed. I am attaching some screenshots.

If someone could help me with this it would be great.

I don't know if the problem has already been raised in the conversation and I apologize in advance if it has.

Thanks
Capture d’écran 2023-05-15 à 12.19.08.png Capture d’écran 2023-05-15 à 12.14.54.png

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Frist of all the incest patch is not compatible with this mod as i remeber .
Second on you frist screenshot you see you mistake it says read only to the mod config file means no write right on that file change that parameter to write and read that should solve you problem and make sure that all files write/read rights got.
The paramter should look like this:
1684147144804.png
not sure how it looks on mac
62e890a71519ea8ca5f7f6cf357e36a0.png
that is how it should look like on mac

Last edited:
Reactions: DariusGame

DariusGame

May 14, 2023
Thank you for your reply,
I can't find the "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" file mentioned in the error message anywhere. In the script folder, there is a file called "01TributeModConfig.rpy", I don't know if it is the one.

Anyway I checked that all the other files have write permission, and they do. The error is still there. Capture d’écran 2023-05-15 à 13.18.41.png

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thank you for your reply,
I can't find the "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" file mentioned in the error message anywhere. In the script folder, there is a file called "01TributeModConfig.rpy", I don't know if it is the one.

Anyway I checked that all the other files have write permission, and they do. The error is still there. View attachment 2622393
no it should be Naughty tribute mod config.txt not rpy
take are look at the location of you frist screen shot i mean the red txt
this location :
1684150284497.png
if you can find in this location the Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt if yes it is at the wrong location and as i can see on you new post ther is 100% the config file missing.
1684150497277.png
if that not works download the txt file i attached and pastet it into the game location of the game like on my screenshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: DariusGame

DariusGame

May 14, 2023
I have solved the problem.

I tried to find the file by following the path but it didn't lead anywhere. The "AppTranslocation" folder was empty. So I downloaded the file you posted and put it in my "game" folder. That didn't work either. I was beginning to despair.

Then, while searching a bit on what was this AppTranslocation folder, I got the idea that the problem must be that my game was not in my "Applications" folder on Mac. And miracle, no more error message.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope this will help others. Thanks again master861

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: master861

thien000299

Nov 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me about online translation?
As far as I understand, you need to download the Community Translation pack from the game homepage to be able to dump_translations, it will help determine the language to be translated, but my country's language (Vietnamese) is not supported. How can I use online translation?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
As far as I understand, you need to download the Community Translation pack from the game homepage to be able to dump_translations, it will help determine the language to be translated, but my country's language (Vietnamese) is not supported. How can I use online translation?
Read this you need to ask sam9 on ther discord that you whant translatet into you language.

Or maybe ther is some infoziel translation for this game for you language
the online translation supports only the suportet language

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You can use dump_translations without online translation as well, but then it gives you the untranslated English extraction of all original texts in game as an output. You can use that output as the basis for translating it to your desired language manually. However that are over 200k lines of text, so it's basically not doable.

This is where the online translation jumps in. It requires (or at least it is advisable) one of the official translation packs to be installed as well to have an already large basis of translated texts available (done by the community some releases back), so that together with online translation the remaining texts can be dumped and translated on-the-fly. Or without online translation, in original English language, to be translated manually.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes