Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
srksrk 68 new update fyi

Not sure if you're gonna continue with the sectioned tech update releases, or wait till its all done.

Thank you for your work! :)
If he wants less of a workload, it might make sense to do it per update since Dark Cookie is dragging his feet like always and there isn't much content between updates, but it depends on what srksrk 68 wants to do. There may not be enough content to justify it yet even though the workload might be lighter.

Reactions: t0k3d

Aphelius

Apr 24, 2020
I can't use mod on my pc. I put the game_overrides in GAME folder but nothing happens when I run game. Can you help me do it step by step?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't use mod on my pc. I put the game_overrides in GAME folder but nothing happens when I run game. Can you help me do it step by step?
Post 1 said:
Important: Do not place it inside this folder but on the same level, so that the "<Summertime Saga>" folder contains both the "game" and the "game_overrides" folders.

• Haha
Reactions: tingey

pecks88

May 26, 2024
Just tried the links for the PREVIOUS version 0.20.16 and they are working fine.
Note in the OP clearly states that NEW version of the mod will take some time.
i'm getting the

This site can’t be reached

on workupload site. anyway, thanks bro.

akzyra

Feb 1, 2018
Wonder if they'll update to v21.0.0
Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod work on 21 .0 version?
Since peole wont read the OP:
A note on the current release (Tech Update) of the main game: It took DC about two years to make that first preview. Do not expect me to update the mod any time soon. Thanks for your understanding.

Might be useless, but please do this before posting "need update/fix for new version !!!!111"
  1. check the original post, maybe there is a notice you should read
  2. check if someone else posted already, one post making OP aware is enough (also check 1,2 pages back)

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Some animations do not work with the mod installed:
1) Judith bathroom fun - while "kissing" they just stand still, and handjob animation doesn't work
2) Cassie gloryhole -no blowjob animation at all. When pressing "keep sucking", no animation appears, however according do dialogue window, blowjob happens.
3) Some mouths movements, as well as chest movements didn't happen - couldn't care less about them tbh, just noticed it
Checked with the base version, these animations should be working normally. Is it mod issue or did i install it incorrectly. I didn't check the other lewd scenes, so idk if it's issue with these particular scenes or something overall.

I know that some issues like that arebound to happen, otherwise it's incredible mod.It's just pit-nicking bastard in me gets slightly triggered when noticing some of these issues. PC btw

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
Most people are just too stupid to read the OP, same as on Nexus...unbelievable these People can walk down a Road without someone holding their hand for directions. It feels like it's getting worser every Year.

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Some animations do not work with the mod installed:
1) Judith bathroom fun - while "kissing" they just stand still, and handjob animation doesn't work
2) Cassie gloryhole -no blowjob animation at all. When pressing "keep sucking", no animation appears, however according do dialogue window, blowjob happens.
3) Some mouths movements, as well as chest movements didn't happen - couldn't care less about them tbh, just noticed it
Checked with the base version, these animations should be working normally. Is it mod issue or did i install it incorrectly. I didn't check the other lewd scenes, so idk if it's issue with these particular scenes or something overall.

I know that some issues like that arebound to happen, otherwise it's incredible mod.It's just pit-nicking bastard in me gets slightly triggered when noticing some of these issues. PC btw

A note on the current release (Tech Update) of the main game: It took DC about two years to make that first preview. Do not expect me to update the mod any time soon. Thanks for your understanding.
JUst to make it clear, I read everything in the 1st page, and I was talking about 0.20.16 version of the game, not the latest update

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
JUst to make it clear, I read everything in the 1st page, and I was talking about 0.20.16 version of the game, not the latest update
Please attach your savegame here, along with the Diagnosis File (you can reach it in the NTMod Config Menu).

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Please attach your savegame here, along with the Diagnosis File (you can reach it in the NTMod Config Menu).
1717541135905.png 1717541212602.png

One thing I noticed btw when creating diagnosis file, is that when i click pause the animation starts working. No idea how or why that happened.

Uploaded save file directly during the cassie scene, as well as Diagnosis file.

Idk if it's relevant, but I also got these installed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-1-hairy-mod-v-1-7-the-secret-worms.40357/

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 3705488 View attachment 3705494

One thing I noticed btw when creating diagnosis file, is that when i click pause the animation starts working. No idea how or why that happened.

Uploaded save file directly during the cassie scene, as well as Diagnosis file.

Idk if it's relevant, but I also got these installed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-1-hairy-mod-v-1-7-the-secret-worms.40357/
Sure that's relevant. Please try first with only NT mod installed, best in a clean install.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes