Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can you add anal scene for Eve when she is at bottom(vaginal version)? Thanks anyway even if you cant.

ferruzia17

Sep 14, 2019
is there a way to show the xray animation for jenny or there isnt? since the last time i play on v13 there's the xray option on the right side
thank youu.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
is there a way to show the xray animation for jenny or there isnt? since the last time i play on v13 there's the xray option on the right side
thank youu.
as far as i understood they would need more time to update it on the newer updates so they do that a tsome later point but at least you got some sort of it when you cum inside

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
A small problem have occurred,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is the first break I've come across that wasn't update confusion, (haven't updated since may-ish? Lots has changed)
other than that I like what you've done.
Here's the save file if ya need it. Also note I'm using the incest patch, not sure if that's the problem or not.

View attachment 4-3-LT1.save

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018

this is the first break I've come across that wasn't update confusion, (haven't updated since may-ish? Lots has changed)
Here's the save file if ya need it. Also note I'm using the incest patch, not sure if that's the problem or not.

View attachment 437009
I ran into that issue on the normal version with only incest mod installed. Were you trying to use the built in cheat option to skip the poker game? (then when ignoring the exception script it auto shows MC naked as if you lose).

In my situation I ended up playing poker manually and winning in order to continue that part of the route. I think it may be incest patch related because I don't recall the glitch until more recently.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

View attachment 437009
You should download the latest version of the mod, it's fixed there. And this is a bug of the original game, not the mod.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
i gotta say i really like these editions, tbh though the first time around i never really noticed them, i knew something was different but with all the newest base game updates the incest patch ikaru mod etc. i wasn't sure what was what. lol, after looking at some of the screen shots i was reminded of a few differences i had noticed but thought was part of an update, anyways im loving some of these changes my only dislike is the condom one at the mall, when the condom is full of cum and stays in her vagina that to me is as naughty as it gets, super sexualized to think not only did he bust a massive nut but that its staying in the condom like it should and as she pulls away its pulling up with her vagina. kegles anyone? the muscles in the vagina are holding it in like a balloon when she gets up from his dick. that is hot as fuck she's a sex professional working at a mall sex store and does things for clients, that would make sense that she is an expert in massage or does kegles. to have the condom stay on his dick with cum filling in around but not sliding off or looking like it was put on slopilly is less realistic then how it happens in real life, needless to say the cartoony element is that it holds in a bubble like water in a balloon, i'd much rather have the kinky comic version than the newer slightly more but still less realistic one.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Not very likely. Maybe I do something for scenes that are already there, but I will not draw new stuff. DC is the artist.
Anal is already drawn by DC when Eve is at bottom for futa version. You just need to replace penis(balls) with vagina but yeah, it is up to you.
I am having an error with one of the Eve scenes.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anal is already drawn by DC when Eve is at bottom for futa version. You just need to replace penis(balls) with vagina but yeah, it is up to you.
I am having an error with one of the Eve scenes.
I am not yet at the point modding the new content, just ensuring the mod runs on new game version.

For your error, please attach a savegame here.

seifalgamad9

Aug 17, 2019
I think every scene modification added for this mod is working fine except for this one:

"Unlocked new scene for Anna. Visit her again after you completed Erik/Mrs. Johnson quest."

It's just the normal scene not the one which is supposed to play from mod pics.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I am not yet at the point modding the new content, just ensuring the mod runs on new game version.

For your error, please attach a savegame here.
Just choose "cum inside" after a few dialogue, you will get error.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think every scene modification added for this mod is working fine except for this one:

"Unlocked new scene for Anna. Visit her again after you completed Erik/Mrs. Johnson quest."

It's just the normal scene not the one which is supposed to play from mod pics.
For me it's working. Can you please attach a savegame here and I will check.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes