Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Just ran into an error progressing down Daisy's storyline. After you have sex with Diane and she notices, the game freezes up shortly after. It just gets stuck on a frame and doesn't progress. Good thing that the rollback with the scroll wheel was added, or I would lose a bunch of progress

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct minor functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
Download it here:

For Summertime Saga 0.19.1 Alpha:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

List of Features

Increased Naughtiness:
  • New/naughtier sex/cumshot animations for every girl.
  • Smoother penetration and retraction animations.
  • More explicit after-sex images and scenes.
  • The action continues after sex for most scenes.
  • Some girls will wear high heels during sex (Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Okita, Bissette).
  • Modified the new cumshot and x-ray animations to be less comic-like and more transparent.
  • Increased dick size in new x-ray scenes.
  • Dripping creampies! If you don't want this, place a file "no_drip.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder.
Scene Modifications:
  • Ivy cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are animated much smoother, and she will get a surprise afterwards.
  • Helen's corset is now transparent as it should be.
  • Re-added Diane's lost cowgirl scene from version 0.16 into the new barn scene (randomly via change angle).
  • Unlocked new scene for Anna. Visit her again after you completed Erik/Mrs. Johnson quest.
  • Unlocked new scenes for Cassie. Visit her again and she no longer thinks that she does not know you well enough.
  • Added a new ending scene for the Diane boobjob option. The one you've been waiting for.
  • Naughtier Jenny telescope scene (Mia) when player is submissive.
  • Give Jenny a slapping during dining room sex!
Added Immersion:
  • Roxxy and the girls now have a nice fire going at the beach.
  • Made the remote session to Jenny's pc into a remote session rather than simply swapping the entire pc.
  • Improved Cannonball animation for Roxxy pool scene.
  • Altered some dialog lines (Cedric, Kevin, Coach Bridget, Ronda, Master Somrak, Dexter) to be aware of player stats (strength, dexterity).
  • Jenny stays naked if so chosen during camshow sex.
  • Added character sprites at trailer park main map (Crystal, Clyde, Roxxy) and beach entrance map (bikini contest, Roxxy and the girls) if present.
Story Bug Fixes:
  • Roxxy will wear the bikini instead of normal clothes in Missy and Becca spinbottle after sex dialogs.
  • Corrected minor clothing issue for the repeated Roxxy trailer sex scene.
  • Corrected MC wearing/not wearing trousers during Roxxy locker sex.
  • Added forgotten Crystal scene with unique dialogs. Was there all the time but could not be triggered. Just visit Roxxy in the evening and talk to Crystal outside the trailer first (after completing Roxxy story of course).
  • Corrected some clothing/undressing glitches in some scenes.
Game Mechanics:
  • Skip the age verification screen. By installing this mod, you confirm to be of legal age.
  • Added Roxxy icon as pre-splash screen so that you know what program you are about to start.
  • Enabled mouse wheel to roll back (use with caution -- may cause instabilities!). Restricted this so that mayor status changes like time and location cannot be skipped. Also there is no roll forward since this seems to cause problems. Users should use fast forward instead of roll forward.
  • Removed the toggle fast forward function from TAB key and assigned fast forward (without toggle) to it. Otherwise, it would keep fast forwarding after some dialog options.
  • Moved Jenny pregnancy minigames to the end of intercourse so that the action is not disturbed.
  • Replaced the goals in cellphone goals app with something more meaningful in case only placeholders are available. Added hints for Daisy, Aqua, Mrs. Johnson and Erik. Do not expect too much of it.
  • Smoother daytime transitions, with afternoon and midnight ambient lightning. If you don't want this, place a file "no_dawn.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder.
  • Added a link to the Summertime Saga Wiki Walkthrough pages in game menu (ESC).
  • Mute sound and music, blacken screen and show a neutral goodbye message upon exit. You know why.
Game Bug Fixes:
  • Modified timings in basketball minigame to be independent from screen refresh rate. Is tricky and might still not work -- blame renpy for it...
  • Other fixes (see changelog).
Change Log

Version 0.19.1-1.00:
  • Fixed broken yoga minigame (broken by mod)
  • Fixed broken poker minigame.
  • Fixed MC cannot leave Diane's shed when ordered by Debbie to bring her food and it's too late at night.
  • Made the school front doors a bit blurry to match the overall blurriness of the school front yard.
  • Smoother day time transition after garden minigame.
  • Pizza delivery is a bit more challenging for MC on bike (just kidding).

Screenshots

View attachment 213088 View attachment 213089 View attachment 213090 View attachment 243026 View attachment 213092 View attachment 213093 View attachment 213094 View attachment 213095 View attachment 243023 View attachment 243024 View attachment 317461 View attachment 329970 View attachment 346986 View attachment 409321

Have fun!
Can we turn on the cheats using this mod without game crash or annoying loops?
Or do we have to turn off the cheats to avoid all that?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Not sure if because of the mod but I can't seem to talk to Diane after getting the breast pump from the kitchen. I attached the save file, hopefully it could be checked.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not sure if because of the mod but I can't seem to talk to Diane after getting the breast pump from the kitchen. I attached the save file, hopefully it could be checked.
I will check this evening.
Just ran into an error progressing down Daisy's storyline. After you have sex with Diane and she notices, the game freezes up shortly after. It just gets stuck on a frame and doesn't progress. Good thing that the rollback with the scroll wheel was added, or I would lose a bunch of progress
A savegame file would help me reproduce...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can we turn on the cheats using this mod without game crash or annoying loops?
Or do we have to turn off the cheats to avoid all that?
I don't know about such side effects. The unmodded game itself is not without issues though, so no guarantee.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Here's the save, clicking on Daisy and going through the dialogue will trigger the bug. No other mods or custom modifications by me were done to the game, so it should be easily reproducible.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know about such side effects. The unmodded game itself is not without issues though, so no guarantee.
I just had an issue but went back to an earlier save and fixed it.
While trying to get the paint for he guitar at Dianes's place.
I couln't get inside the cottage after choosing paint.
It went on a loop again. So try to do all that on the same day and wait until evening to get the paint.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
HELP!!!! Please and thank you... fresh install of SS all works well..... fresh install SS & Naughty Tribte....all is good.... fresh install SS & Lain....all is good..... BUT... frsh install of SS ...then add NT... then LM ....... no good ..... get this error ............. Full traceback:

File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main run(restart) File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens() File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens s.ast.prepare_screen() File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen screen shack_doghouse(): File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare screen shack_doghouse(): File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target)) Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist. After initialization, but before game start. File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen screen shack_doghouse(): File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare screen shack_doghouse(): Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
HELP!!!! Please and thank you... fresh install of SS all works well..... fresh install SS & Naughty Tribte....all is good.... fresh install SS & Lain....all is good..... BUT... frsh install of SS ...then add NT... then LM ....... no good ..... get this error ............. Full traceback:

File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main run(restart) File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens() File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens s.ast.prepare_screen() File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen screen shack_doghouse(): File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare screen shack_doghouse(): File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target)) Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist. After initialization, but before game start. File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen screen shack_doghouse(): File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare screen shack_doghouse(): Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist.
Can you delete all *.rpyc files (not the *.rpy files) in the scripts folder, then install LM, and try again?

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Can you delete all *.rpyc files (not the *.rpy files) in the scripts folder, then install LM, and try again?
Still getting same thing...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen
screen shack_doghouse():
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare
screen shack_doghouse():
Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 456, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 946, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2926, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 187, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 45, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2876, in interact_core
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen
screen shack_doghouse():
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare
screen shack_doghouse():
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare
raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Wed Oct 23 08:38:52 2019

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Still getting same thing...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
After initialization, but before game start.
screen shack_doghouse():
screen shack_doghouse():
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 456, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 946, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2926, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 187, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 45, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2876, in interact_core
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
screen shack_doghouse():
screen shack_doghouse():
File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare
raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Wed Oct 23 08:38:52 2019
In this case, attach a savegame here.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I can install the naughty tribute mod and Lains mod together?
In the games folder I deleted a file called unren-dev.rpyc and both mods work together, I don't know what this file does :) but as at the beginning of the game everything is ok

Last edited:
Reactions: xenxor30

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Earlier Alpha versions of the Mod contained a bug in file "<SummertimeSaga>\game\scripts\locations\trailer_park\shack\screens.rpy" with a wrong screen name. Check if you installed the latest version of the mod, and if that file contains "screen trailer_shack():" at first line. If so, I can only guess Lains mod has a bug.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, cannot help here. Game thinks Diane should wear the cow outfit, but it doesn't exist for the requested pose. Do you install other mods? Can you attach a savegame from before that milking scene?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I found the bug, will release an update shortly. As a workaround, you can also press the CTRL key for a split second, which will skip over the hard pause. You may have to do this a couple of times.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Found a rather lager one. During the Bikini contest after rubbing down Roxxy, Capt. Terry just doesn't seem to exist.

If you need the save let me now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

just uploaded version 1.01 with all fixes so far, and some small additions.

Have fun!

Reactions: Nomesk
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes