Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Good work mate, btw I also ran into the bug with Captain Terry mentioned above, but I was able to ignore the fuckups, and the game let me continue. The issue I had is fixed, so can confirm for anyone interested

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Two more bugs noted. One with Daisy, talking to her when she's pregnant comes up with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second one may be not on the mod itself, but I cannot tell, so will put this here too. I bought the Orcette Queen Garments way early in the game, and being up to the point of giving it to June for the cosplay, it doesn't trigger. Talking to her about it does nothing, and I can't buy the item again, since it is already in my inventory.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
HELP!!!! Please and thank you... fresh install of SS all works well..... fresh install SS & Naughty Tribte....all is good.... fresh install SS & Lain....all is good..... BUT... frsh install of SS ...then add NT... then LM ....... no good ..... get this error ............. Full traceback:

File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main run(restart) File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens() File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens s.ast.prepare_screen() File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen screen shack_doghouse(): File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare screen shack_doghouse(): File "D:\0000 Summertime\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target)) Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist. After initialization, but before game start. File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare_screen screen shack_doghouse(): File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/shack/screens.rpy", line 64, in prepare screen shack_doghouse(): Exception: A screen named trailer_shack does not exist.
are you trying to install the naughty tribute mod and Lains mod together?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Two more bugs noted. One with Daisy, talking to her when she's pregnant comes up with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second one may be not on the mod itself, but I cannot tell, so will put this here too. I bought the Orcette Queen Garments way early in the game, and being up to the point of giving it to June for the cosplay, it doesn't trigger. Talking to her about it does nothing, and I can't buy the item again, since it is already in my inventory.
Are you sure this bug does not also occur in the unmodded game?

The second problem is known in the game for a long time already. I bet it will go away if you simple *try* to buy the thing again, even if it tells you that you already have it. This is resetting some flags and will likely let you continue. Is true for several other items you acquire early, e.g. the bag of thieving items you find behind the tree in the park after Erik's dad got arrested.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The game doesn't even load all it shows is Roxxy's face in a black box.
Is there a traceback file generated in the game folder? Did you install the mod exactly as required (into the game's game folder, so that this folder (the folder called "game" inside the folder where the exe is) contains the two folders "scripts" and "images"? Does the game start without the mod installed?

Reactions: Sober Satan

silversickle

Dec 18, 2018
Are there plans to make this compatible with Android? I seem to be in the same boat with TMoney2017, as my game won't even start. Though to be entirely honest, the only mod I can get to work is Lain's. This mod did work (sort of) when I first installed it, but would crash after a few frames. Now, I can't even get that.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a traceback file generated in the game folder? Did you install the mod exactly as required (into the game's game folder, so that this folder (the folder called "game" inside the folder where the exe is) contains the two folders "scripts" and "images"? Does the game start without the mod installed?
Everything is good, it just took longer to load up..lol it didn't help matters that I'm impatient.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Are there plans to make this compatible with Android? I seem to be in the same boat with TMoney2017, as my game won't even start. Though to be entirely honest, the only mod I can get to work is Lain's. This mod did work (sort of) when I first installed it, but would crash after a few frames. Now, I can't even get that.
Some posts back someone wrote how he made it run on Android. I never succeeded, therefor it's questionable if I make a native APK. Maybe when the game is finished. May take some time, though ;)

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Earlier Alpha versions of the Mod contained a bug in file "<SummertimeSaga>\game\scripts\locations\trailer_park\shack\screens.rpy" with a wrong screen name. Check if you installed the latest version of the mod, and if that file contains "screen trailer_shack():" at first line. If so, I can only guess Lains mod has a bug.

Your latest bug fix update.... has solved the issue.... fresh SS install... then install NT... Then install Lains mod.... THE GAME WORKS!!!!! yay....lol.... thank you

Reactions: modem123

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Bug during night when sleeping in debbie's bedroom and and having sex, image of characters are not aligned after the MC ejaculates. as well during making the second deal with jenny, an extra image of MC shows up, and another bug, clicking on diane's garden shed always shifts time to evening always at any point of the and another bug, clicking on diane's garden shed always shifts time to evening always at any point of the diane's quest stage, and some one or two story quests get a few stages behind as well after loading a save with this mod active bandicam 2019-10-24 22-59-19-044.jpg bandicam 2019-10-25 10-14-28-584.jpg bandicam 2019-10-25 10-14-34-777.jpg bandicam 2019-10-25 10-14-37-214.jpg

Last edited:

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Bug during night when sleeping in debbie's bedroom and and having sex, image of characters are not aligned after the MC ejaculates. as well during making the second deal with jenny, an extra image of MC shows up, and another bug, clicking on diane's garden shed always shifts time to evening always at any point of the and another bug, clicking on diane's garden shed always shifts time to evening always at any point of the diane's quest stage View attachment 439970
Looks like double the fun to me:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: srksrk 68

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Are you sure this bug does not also occur in the unmodded game?

The second problem is known in the game for a long time already. I bet it will go away if you simple *try* to buy the thing again, even if it tells you that you already have it. This is resetting some flags and will likely let you continue. Is true for several other items you acquire early, e.g. the bag of thieving items you find behind the tree in the park after Erik's dad got arrested.
I don't know if it occurs in the unmodded version, can't be bothered to play through far enough right now to find out. May get around to that in the future.

I've tried to buy the item multiple times, doesn't help. Any way I can reset the flags without having to start from scratch?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes