Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
So for Android installation

Use the folder "/sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game" to extract the mod contents.

Your "game" folder should have be like this
Screenshot_20191027-112716_ES_File_Explorer_Pro.png
If you forget the "Naughty Tribute Mod.txt" and try clicking on it while at the game's main menu, the app will crash.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
HI
So for Android installation

Use the folder "/sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game" to extract the mod contents.

Your "game" folder should have be like this
View attachment 442313
If you forget the "Naughty Tribute Mod.txt" and try clicking on it while at the game's main menu, the app will crash.
Hi,

thanks for this helpful information. May I ask what device and what Android version you are on? Is your device rooted? I am asking because I did that before and it didn't work, or only for a limited time. It was quite strange...

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
HI

Hi,

thanks for this helpful information. May I ask what device and what Android version you are on? Is your device rooted? I am asking because I did that before and it didn't work, or only for a limited time. It was quite strange...

I'm running Android 8.1 on a LG K20 plus device. It's rooted.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
When I first tried the mod, I was using the same device, rooted but with Android 7.1. It would only work on the first launch and completely mess up the game after a while.

I tested both the /sdcard/summertimesaga folder and /sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game at the time and I got the same results. A huge mess

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When I first tried the mod, I was using the same device, rooted but with Android 7.1. It would only work on the first launch and completely mess up the game after a while.

I tested both the /sdcard/summertimesaga folder and /sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game at the time and I got the same results. A huge mess
Well, I have a Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0.0, and I experienced the same strange thing you did with your 7.1 device...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just finished my first complete playthrough with the new version 2.01 of the mod, which is now ready to download. No game breaking bugs discoverd -- many bugs that are still in vanilla game are being fixed.

Enjoy!

Reactions: zaxrider29

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Well, I have a Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0.0, and I experienced the same strange thing you did with your 7.1 device...
Well ... I don't know what to say. I don't own another device to try it on. People who get lucky should report here so we could understand how it works

Or maybe there's something we can do, an app, anything ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well ... I don't know what to say. I don't own another device to try it on. People who get lucky should report here so we could understand how it works

Or maybe there's something we can do, an app, anything ?
I made a private mod once for another renpy game, and compiled it for Android. This resulted in an APK to be installed on the device, and worked perfectly.

I am planning to do the same once the game is finished. I will not do that each time again the mod or the game get an update...

On the other hand, maybe it's not the device or the Android version, but the new renpy version this game now comes with.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Hi folks,

I just finished my first complete playthrough with the new version 2.01 of the mod, which is now ready to download. No game breaking bugs discoverd -- many bugs that are still in vanilla game are being fixed.

Enjoy!
The pizza mini-game resets after you click on "save" or "prefs". Not sure if it's the mod or vanilla. Quite useful if you missed one or two.

The roxxy/becca/missy scene where they talk about getting the homework done will trigger if accessing the girl's bathroom at night. (Not sure if it's a bug actually.)

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
I made a private mod once for another renpy game, and compiled it for Android. This resulted in an APK to be installed on the device, and worked perfectly.

I am planning to do the same once the game is finished. I will not do that each time again the mod or the game get an update...

On the other hand, maybe it's not the device or the Android version, but the new renpy version this game now comes with.
I could help if you can tell me exactly what needs to be done.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018

We can't be sure without enough data. Only some testing will make it clear. If anyone else is willing to try it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The pizza mini-game resets after you click on "save" or "prefs". Not sure if it's the mod or vanilla. Quite useful if you missed one or two.

The roxxy/becca/missy scene where they talk about getting the homework done will trigger if accessing the girl's bathroom at night. (Not sure if it's a bug actually.)
You can also press the tab or ctrl key to reset any minigame. I call it a feature, and I think it's also in the vanilla game.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
You can also press the tab or ctrl key to reset any minigame. I call it a feature, and I think it's also in the vanilla game.
I play on mobile ... No "key" feature unless I use an external keyboard. But it works, in its own way ... Also the "back" button enables the rollback feature. Hehe. Really helpful this one.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Guys, i'm going to play the game for the first time, should i use this mod? Its just that even from previews we can see that there are a lot of changes. Like giving blowjob and fucking, and i dont really think that its gonna be ok with the story. Cause the difference is huge.

BigDogB90

Aug 6, 2017
Im having a weird issue from the mod. Anytime I get to a scene with animation it gets stuck. I can't prompt pass the animation.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys, i'm going to play the game for the first time, should i use this mod? Its just that even from previews we can see that there are a lot of changes. Like giving blowjob and fucking, and i dont really think that its gonna be ok with the story. Cause the difference is huge.
The mod does not change the story in any way, only adds to immersion and naughtiness. And fixes bugs. And, yes, there are a lot of changes ;)

I *added* only four things to intercourse scenes that are not in the game:
  1. Sex with Anne once Erik's story is complete
  2. Sex with Cassie on second visit
  3. Broken condom with Ivy (just because I can)
  4. Cowgirl sex with Diane (was cut out from previous releases, so I brought it back)
  5. Missionary-like sex with Diane during breeding session (same reason)
This is because it does not change anyhing. Diane's content is weak (and has actually been reduced from what was there before), and the other girls do not have own stories at all.

Feel free not to use it, but you will miss something.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Im having a weird issue from the mod. Anytime I get to a scene with animation it gets stuck. I can't prompt pass the animation.
Since I don't know about such problems, more details are needed, as wall as attached savegames. What versions do you use (game and mod)? Do you use other mods?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
The mod does not change the story in any way, only adds to immersion and naughtiness. And fixes bugs. And, yes, there are a lot of changes ;)

I *added* only four things to intercourse scenes that are not in the game:
  1. Sex with Anne once Erik's story is complete
  2. Sex with Cassie on second visit
  3. Broken condom with Ivy (just because I can)
  4. Cowgirl sex with Diane (was cut out from previous releases, so I brought it back)
  5. Missionary-like sex with Diane during breeding session (same reason)
This is because it does not change anyhing. Diane's content is weak (and has actually been reduced from what was there before), and the other girls do not have own stories at all.

Feel free not to use it, but you will miss something.
You know, the only thing that stopping me, is blowjob swapped to fuck scene with nurse(?), I think that it's too much for a change. Or it's Cassie and it's second visit? I just never played the game, firstly the saves were always corrupted, than I waited for replay, than this shit with banned incest, than no incest patch update, and so on and so on. Right now is the first time I'm opening the game, and I should say that incest patch is so damn crappy like visiting attic you'll see "what father and Debbie" or when Mom talking about Aunt, she says "my friend Aunt Debbie", come on, how lazy the developer could be. The only developer who is worse is Taffy tales (family ties previously), who still not made any incest patch (facepalm).

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You know, the only thing that stopping me, is blowjob swapped to fuck scene with nurse(?), I think that it's too much for a change. Or it's Cassie and it's second visit? I just never played the game, firstly the saves were always corrupted, than I waited for replay, than this shit with banned incest, than no incest patch update, and so on and so on. Right now is the first time I'm opening the game, and I should say that incest patch is so damn crappy like visiting attic you'll see "what father and Debbie" or when Mom talking about Aunt, she says "my friend Aunt Debbie", come on, how lazy the developer could be. The only developer who is worse is Taffy tales (family ties previously), who still not made any incest patch (facepalm).
Feel free to make a patch that suits your needs yourself. Use it or don't, the decision is reversible. And nobody needs a facepalm when the decision to remove incest was not their's but Patreon's, and moreover both the mods and the games are for free.

As for the fuck scene, that's not the nurse but the lifeguard at the pool, and it's completely optional. Nobody forces you to click the button, and it has no consequences at all.

Reactions: zaxrider29

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Feel free to make a patch that suits your needs yourself. Use it or don't, the decision is reversible. And nobody needs a facepalm when the decision to remove incest was not their's but Patreon's, and moreover both the mods and the games are for free.

As for the fuck scene, that's not the nurse but the lifeguard at the pool, and it's completely optional. Nobody forces you to click the button, and it has no consequences at all.
It's unity game, so no fan patch possible.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes