Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know if it occurs in the unmodded version, can't be bothered to play through far enough right now to find out. May get around to that in the future.

I've tried to buy the item multiple times, doesn't help. Any way I can reset the flags without having to start from scratch?
Attach a savegame here and I will check. I am pretty sure this is in the vanilla game as well, had been for some time now, and is solved as I wrote.

modem123

Mar 28, 2018
is this latest version working with lains mod, as my game keeps crashing at the start if I install both .

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
is this latest version working with lains mod, as my game keeps crashing at the start if I install both .
First you install the naughty tribute mod then second install this one it will ask to replace the file with the same name the bedroom file choose no then your done and they will work together

Reactions: modem123

HateLove

Dec 27, 2018
I dont know then it should work
maybe i need to Unrean the game first? if so, i don't know, cuz Maim Liam says that "Did you use UnRen on the game? Using UnRen on the game with the mod will cause the version of the mod you UnRen'd to overwrite any new versions of the mod. "

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.00 is up with the long awaited Eve, Grace and Odette naughtifications, and some fixes.

Have fun :)

Reactions: Buddha330

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
maybe i need to Unrean the game first? if so, i don't know, cuz Maim Liam says that "Did you use UnRen on the game? Using UnRen on the game with the mod will cause the version of the mod you UnRen'd to overwrite any new versions of the mod. "
no I didnt use unren but you can try if it doesnt work for you

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
did you do it on a new game and use a new save? naughty tribute has to be first then lains mod when it asks to replace the bedroom file dont
The bedroom file from the naughty mod does not make anything important (if nothing was changed in the last few updates). So it can be replaced by lains mod.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 hey, something wrong with your mod,
this is with mod View attachment 441628
and this is without mod, how it should be
View attachment 441629
And what is wrong there? If you mean the red tint, that's on purpose. I made it so that the afternoon light is a bit red/orange, and midnight is a bit into the blue. This comes together with the daytime transitions. I did not like how it was handled in the original game.

You can see it best when clicking the timer circle on the main map. If you don't like this feature, put a file "no_dawn.txt" into the game folder. It's written in the patch features list.

Reactions: HateLove

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Some posts back someone wrote how he made it run on Android. I never succeeded, therefor it's questionable if I make a native APK. Maybe when the game is finished. May take some time, though ;)
So far it's been working for android. I've been testing it for a while now. Someone said to extract in "sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game" and it works. The pre-splash screen won't show up but you'll spot the "Naughty Tribute Mod" text on the bottom-right. Screenshot_20191027-105547_SummertimeSaga.png
Clicking the text will open the .txt file with the changelog and install instruction
Screenshot_20191027-105553_SummertimeSaga.png

Next I'll check the scenes and see if it works fine for the rest of the added content.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes