Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK guys,

you drove me to it. I didn't want to release it yet because I wanted to add more naughtiness to Eve, Grace and Odette. But now you got some for Grace, and the fixes for all the bugs you reported and that I could reproduce.

Version 2.02 is now online.

Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
OK, I am unable to reproduce your Jenny errors. Are you sure you are using the most current version of mod and game?

I fixed the missing Diane face, however. But I cannot reproduce that mirrored error message in the clinic. Again: are you sure you are using the most current version of mod and game?
The game, is 19.1. The Mod 0.19.1-2.01 and I'm getting 0.19.1-2.02, now.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
This is the error I get if I start the game the first time after unzipping a fresh game and installing the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I still get the error messages in the hospital if I enter the room and during the talk with Diane, and other scenes. I can't test Jenny, because the save game does not work for me anymore. Summertime Saga really hates saving during a dialogue. I wonder what they did, because I never had this issue before in another renpy game.

Can't proceed with the barn. I can see the scene, now. But it ends with a picture of a half-build barn. If I leave the area and enter it again, it is ok, I can start the scene again during the next day and but can't buy the pizza. I will use an older game save, sadly 2 hours older. But I will check if it is ok, if I didn't saved during the dialogue.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This is the error I get if I start the game the first time after unzipping a fresh game and installing the mod.

And I still get the error messages in the hospital if I enter the room and during the talk with Diane, and other scenes. I can't test Jenny, because the save game does not work for me anymore. Summertime Saga really hates saving during a dialogue. I wonder what they did, because I never had this issue before in another renpy game.

Can't proceed with the barn. I can see the scene, now. But it ends with a picture of a half-build barn. If I leave the area and enter it again, it is ok, I can start the scene again during the next day and but can't buy the pizza. I will use an older game save, sadly 2 hours older. But I will check if it is ok, if I didn't saved during the dialogue.
Did you try a clean install (delete the whole scripts folder before installing the mod)? I noticed the half-built barn after the scene. Does this prevent you from progress?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Did you try a clean install (delete the whole scripts folder before installing the mod)? I noticed the half-built barn after the scene. Does this prevent you from progress?
I always delete everything, beside the save folder. This time I even used a new folder located in d:\, to make sure that special characters like ! could not be a reason why it happens.

No, I could proceed, do the first Daisy milking scene next day again, but can't buy the v.-pizza.

I was wrong again an error, Diane is again in the cow costume.
And Diane & Debbie are waiting again in th evening for the MC.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I always delete everything, beside the save folder. This time I even used a new folder located in d:\, to make sure that special characters like ! could not be a reason why it happens.

No, I could proceed, do the first Daisy milking scene next day again, but can't buy the v.-pizza.

I was wrong again an error, Diane is again in the cow costume.
And Diane & Debbie are waiting again in th evening for the MC.

Ooops, that looks like a type by myself. Will check this evening.

Edit: try this file: "<Summertime Saga>\scripts\characters\daisy\layeredimage.rpy"

Last edited:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Is it possible to disable red tint when its dawn? I often use H to hide UI and the color change disturbs a little. Do you have some variable that indicates tha it should be enabled?
UPD: Sorry for disturbance, found your previous answer. SHould have used search function first.
UPD2: But its not working :(
UPD3: Dont mind me, i'm just an idiot. (facepalm) My txt was named no_dawn.txt.txt, file extensions and everything...

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah, no dawn I need to activate, too. It is summer and not winter. The sun should not went down so early. Even the evening is to dark for summertime. :)

Ooops, that looks like a type by myself. Will check this evening.

Edit: try this file: "<Summertime Saga>\scripts\characters\daisy\layeredimage.rpy"
I started an earlier save and after this all was ok.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Wait, so it's called Naughty Tribute and doesn't even have incest on?
Jesus, the one reason I had to reinstall this game and I'm utterly disappointed yet again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a way to incorporate Lain's Mod Pack into your mod? Its basically just some extra scenes and a built in game walkthrough. It would be cool if both mods could be compatible.
People say it's compatible if you install Lain's mod first, then mine. There should be a prompt asking about one file to be overwritten when installing my mod. Do not overwrite it (keep Lain's version). You will lose a minor feature of my mod, but basically it should work.

I do not guarantee, though.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes