Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hope so, still dicking around to get it to work. So far no dice. Done fresh installs twice, now on 3rd and attempting to just load old save without this mod installed to get the game runnign without the mod then doing refresh save and then installing if that doesn't work then saying screw it for now.

Old saves were comptible, just didn't look at the right ones

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Will there be an update 19.5 ?
Hope so, still dicking around to get it to work. So far no dice. Done fresh installs twice, now on 3rd and attempting to just load old save without this mod installed to get the game runnign without the mod then doing refresh save and then installing if that doesn't work then saying screw it for now.

Old saves were comptible, just didn't look at the right ones
srksrk 68 It's not compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not a surprise, is it?

Be patient.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
srksrk 68 thanks for update.. waiting lain to update his mod too..
can i know how to merge your mod bed.rpy and lain bed.rpy to 1 file?
because i like your "countermeasure" there..
and is it possible to change girls outfit? just swap outfit that already ingame. let say bikini and towel or wet shirt :rolleyes:

edit :
keep it cool.. we will be patient.. you do this for our brotherhood..

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
srksrk 68 wasn't hoping to rush ya, was just testing to see if the older version would work. Besides updating it myself (which idk how to do), I tried everything to get it to work. I apparently don't update the mod that often cause I don't know what's compatible.

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
Bro, I know that's to much, but can u upload original game with already installed mod?
That's not how this works, That's not how any of this works!.
Currently That's not possible because the mod needs an update, secondly applying the mod is a single copy+paste to the already free download that you can get from the original forum post.
No clue why you want to request a single step to be done and uploaded just for your convenience.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Heads up everybody, I already have it up and running here on my machine. Just testing a bit and finalizing what is there, and I will most likely upload version 0.01 in the next two hours or so. If not, because I encounter something difficult, I will post it here. But right now I am optimistic ;)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Niolong, really simple to get this to work, it's download the game then download the mod and drop nto the games Game folder and start the game and viola, your good to go. that is if the mod version is supported. No need to have the modder upload a larger file which would take longer to upload.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

the waiting has an end -- I just uploaded version 0.01 of the mod. I did some testing, but certainly it will be full of bugs at this point in time. However, I do not think that there is anything that will break the game or even corrupt your saves. But use at your own risk!

This version is the first to be compatible with version 0.19.5 of the main game and brings all the features of the previous version, plus some new goodies. The new content has not yet been modded of course.

Main new thing is that Summertime Saga is now alive. All newer characters have blinking eyes for increased immersion. I know that not all of you will like it, therefore there is an option to disable it (put a file "no_blink.txt" into the game directory). Since I could not yet test everything, there might be misplaced blinking eyes on occasion. In this case, as allways, please file a bug report here.

Have fun!

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Here is a Mega link for your mod if you want it for your op

Dec 17, 2019
Thank you so much ! I love your mod ♡

May I ask you if someday it could be possible to add Dripping creampies after sex for that threesome with Odette and Grace please ?

I think it's difficult because you cannot know which one the player chose to "finish" but I really wish it could be possible ;)

Have a nice weekend !

Spyder040

Apr 13, 2018
I need

While loading <'Image' u'objects/character_crystal_02.png'>:
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer_park.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 347, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 263, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'objects/character_crystal_02.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 396, in script call
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 492, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/computer/boot.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer_park.rpyc", line 9, in script
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer_park.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 263, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
srksrk 68 Bug when trying to visit Roxy in the evening. Didn't save the .txt from the crash, I assume it's the same as the persons post above me.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I need

While loading <'Image' u'objects/character_crystal_02.png'>:
renpy.call_screen("ui")

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 396, in script call
File "scripts/characters/grace/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 492, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/computer/boot.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer_park.rpyc", line 9, in script
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "H:\Neuer Ordner (2)\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
srksrk 68 Bug when trying to visit Roxy after stealing the test. Didn't save the .txt from the crash, I assume it's the same as the persons post above me.
I found the problem, they moved some pics around. Will fix tomorrow.

Reactions: Thatguy

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I start a new game go out into the hallway and meet Jenny. I try to save and get this error. After this scene I was able to make saves then without errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Currently I'm using a non-modified version of the game to progress when I can't using a modded version so I'd suggest doing the same frozenfeet and if that doesn't work then it's the game's issue and not the mod. Only time I've had to do this was to progress with Roxxy when visiting her in the evening and right now it's looping getting Grace her "romantic diner" after the party. It's the game for the romantic diner cause vanilla version has same issue.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 0.02 is a fix for the problems in trailer park (Crystal and dog house missing).

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes