Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I use lain mod for unlocking scenes and in cookie jar replay,outfit doesn't show.
Seems that cookie jar scenes are something special. I guess the last outfit you used in-game during the current session is chosen. Maybe I find the time to give you a choice in the mod.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Seems that cookie jar scenes are something special. I guess the last outfit you used in-game during the current session is chosen. Maybe I find the time to give you a choice in the mod.
If you do that,it would be awesome.
Thanks for the great mod.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Dunno if it's this mod, but only used this.

After playing for a few hours, and then loading a savegame. Progress with multiple chars were bugged, reset to the beginning while options still remained from how far i progressed.

Hours lost...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Dunno if it's this mod, but only used this.

After playing for a few hours, and then loading a savegame. Progress with multiple chars were bugged, reset to the beginning while options still remained from how far i progressed.

Hours lost...
Does this happen with any savegame, or only after some point in time for any new saves? Meaning, if that starts happening for one savegame, does it also happen for older ones that worked before?

Do you use rollback a lot?

The game does (or did) not like to be saved in the middle of a dialog. Only save when in the main city map if possible.

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Hi srksrk68,
During the sex scenes Consuela does only speak english with your Mod.
I think somehow Consuelas spanish dialogues got lost when you unrpyced the game files. I was using unren.bat 0.9 alpha and had the same phenomenon.
In fact all spanish dialogues got lost in every scene with her, when I un-rpa-ed and un-rpyc-ed the game files.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I am having an issue.
I get no animations with the life guard at the pool. I go in and the faster and other options come up but she never sucks the dick or anything doesn't even put it in her mouth. The only action that happens is when choosing where to cum that part is animated.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am having an issue.
I get no animations with the life guard at the pool. I go in and the faster and other options come up but she never sucks the dick or anything doesn't even put it in her mouth. The only action that happens is when choosing where to cum that part is animated.
Sorry, works for me... Did you try a clean install?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am having an issue.
Wow, sorry. Did not notice that.

Unfortunately I have not the slightest idea how they did that with the spanish dialogs. My only guess is that they have some files in the RPA's which unren cannot extract. And maybe something got lost during the process. Anyway, I don't see a way to correct this, not unless someone points me to the files doing the translation.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Try the attached file to solve the problem (until I come up with a better solution). Extract the TributeMod.rpy file into the game/scripts folder, overwriting the one that is already there.

Thanks a lot. The game launched with no crash this time. It does take more than 5mn to load, maybe my device is getting old? I love the new blinking stuff, characters look more alive. Thanks again.

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
Is it on purpose that Consuela´s spanish lines during sex are not displayed?
Because its really weird when the mc comments about spanish, while she suddenly speaks perfect english. :unsure:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Because its really weird when the mc comments about spanish, while she suddenly speaks perfect english. :unsure:
That is, unfortunately, an open issue I can currently do nothing about :(

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks a lot. The game launched with no crash this time. It does take more than 5mn to load, maybe my device is getting old? I love the new blinking stuff, characters look more alive. Thanks again.
Glad you like it. Yes, the blinking animations increase startup time -- on my PC from about 15 to about 25 seconds, so I assume your mobile would do in only 3 minutes without them. You need to decide if it's worth it.

On my Galaxy S7 the game takes exactly two minutes with blinking animation to load. This device is already over three years old, so maaaaybe you should opt for an upgrade :)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is it possible to use this mod with lain's mod? Would really really love to use this mod, but would prioritize lain's mode due to the in-game walkthrough ;s so i'm wondering if i can use both mods at the same time, cause i'd really love that

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Glad you like it. Yes, the blinking animations increase startup time -- on my PC from about 15 to about 25 seconds, so I assume your mobile would do in only 3 minutes without them. You need to decide if it's worth it.

On my Galaxy S7 the game takes exactly two minutes with blinking animation to load. This device is already over three years old, so maaaaybe you should opt for an upgrade :)

PC sounds great but I really do prefer the mobile experience. Maybe next year I'll upgrade to a better device. Your work is amazing. Thanks for the reply.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi srksrk68,
During the sex scenes Consuela does only speak english with your Mod.
I think somehow Consuelas spanish dialogues got lost when you unrpyced the game files. I was using unren.bat 0.9 alpha and had the same phenomenon.
In fact all spanish dialogues got lost in every scene with her, when I un-rpa-ed and un-rpyc-ed the game files.
srksrk 68 Why diane cow outfit doesn't show?
Can't start the game with your mod on android. Vanilla works fine but as soon I install your mod, it says in red: error than quits. I'm using the android version, worked fine with 19.0.1

Here's the traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/checkpoints.rpy", line 24, in checkpoint_name
NameError: global name 'fsm_data' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00start.rpyc", line 233, in script call
File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1389, in execute
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2251, in do_with
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3350, in interact_core
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2509, in check_suspend
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2487, in save
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/loadsave.py", line 432, in save
File "game/scripts/core/checkpoints.rpy", line 24, in checkpoint_name
NameError: global name 'fsm_data' is not defined
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 1.01 which mitigates the Spanish problem. The solution is not perfect and the root cause completely unclear for me (there are other modders experiencing the same). I now include the missing text lines in a separate file in the mod and readd them on-the-fly when needed.

The mod also adds an option to dress/undress Consuela and Diane during sex scenes. Useful especially in the cookie jar.

Android compatibility is restored now.

And, finally: more naughtiness for Consuela!

Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 1.01 which mitigates the Spanish problem. The solution is not perfect and the root cause completely unclear for me (there are other modders experiencing the same). I now include the missing text lines in a separate file in the mod and readd them on-the-fly when needed.

The mod also adds an option to dress/undress Consuela and Diane during sex scenes. Useful especially in the cookie jar.

Android compatibility is restored now.

And, finally: more naughtiness for Consuela!

Merry Christmas!

Simply amazing

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Every update is a clean install for me because I unpack them to a new folder not into the previous folder. It was like that in 19.1 for me as well.
OK. You visit her and have that lengthy introduction talk. Then you are on the other side of the hole and the action begins. Please describe in detail what buttons you now click and what happens (or not).

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
OK. You visit her and have that lengthy introduction talk. Then you are on the other side of the hole and the action begins. Please describe in detail what buttons you now click and what happens (or not).
Well it is the part where he slides his dick through the hole. Then she touches it and talks about it twitching. Then when the options for what she wants to do come up, I select blowjob and from there nothing happens she just sits there. The keep going option even comes up and I click on that but she still doesn't move then the options for where to cum pop up. So far both cum on her tits and cum in her mouth have worked.

I also have a similar issue with Debbie where when I go and sleep in her bed and we kiss that part works fine but once the dialogue to keep going pops up the animation stops and pressing the keep going button does nothing.

Also I had the scene where Debbie comes to the MC's room for the first time to have sex with him after the Diane and Debbie event in the pool and when I changed the angle I got the error message that Debbie image 175-177 was missing.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes