Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't have any saves, however.

As for you question, I wasn't able to get to the main menu after installing the mod to check the version.
What else can I try?

Thanks for the quick reply btw.
Now I would be really interested to know if those tips helped. Do you have any news?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.05c is up with some recent fixes.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you so much ! I love your mod ♡

May I ask you if someday it could be possible to add Dripping creampies after sex for that threesome with Odette and Grace please ?

I think it's difficult because you cannot know which one the player chose to "finish" but I really wish it could be possible ;)

Have a nice weekend !
Better late than never... this has been added a while ago in recent versions of the mod. At least for Odette since it makes no sense to add it to Grace in that pose.

Same for Consuela if I remember it correctly, who also lacked that animation in the first versions.

KING Breezy

Nov 26, 2017
Exactly as described in the first post.
Cant seem to get the mod installed. I have installed lain's mod pack apk then i put the files of this mod under 'game' folder which i made cause there's no folder, and the game options folders undee 'files' foldee

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
H

Here is a screenshot of what I did.
OK. First, do not install everything at once. Install the game, run it and see if it works. Then install Lain, run it. Only then install my mod and run the game. Finally the game options.

This way you see when something goes wrong.

The game folder should appear once the game has run the first time, and it should be inside the files folder (not beside it).

And the game options go beside the game folder, not into it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the help but I keep getting that error upon running the game.

I followed your instructions to the letter but still no dice. I'm using the latest version of both mod and game.

same error
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/518301_Capture.jpg
Did you try modifying that line as well as posted by me (making a -998 out of that -999)?

In the same file, there is a line like:

Code:
_scan_images_directory = my_scan_images_directory
Can you comment this line out (placing a # sign at the beginning) and try again?

If that does not help, delete all *.rpyc files in the <Summertime Saga>\game\scripts directory (and all included directories) and run the game again.

If still no luck and the game runs without the mod, I can only imagine you installed it wrong. Can you post a directory listing of the <Summertime Saga> and the <Summertime Saga>\game directories (no subdirectories required)?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 1.06 is up, featuring some bug fixes and the possibility to experience the missing scenes that you are locked out from due to story branches (Erik/Mrs. Johnson and Mia/Helen). For this, go to your bedroom and have some sleepless fantasies ;)

Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Installed 1.06 on 19.5, works great, no problems at all. Eve's now got a bush. All the girls, I think, now have hairy pussies. Would be nice, however, if MC had some pubic hair, too.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Installed 1.06 on 19.5, works great, no problems at all. Eve's now got a bush. All the girls, I think, now have hairy pussies. Would be nice, however, if MC had some pubic hair, too.
I only brought hair to Eve, which was a hairy job literaly. Not easy to do it right for each frame of an animated scene. Therefore, I fear MC will get none too soon :(

Maybe you try the mod called Hairy Saga or something alike if you haven't already.

upupajack

Dec 19, 2018
Great work as usual, Man!

it would be very nice if you could re-integrate these Diane deleted scenes again:

Thank You very much!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.08 is up with some interesting features (and fixes). I hope you like the blinking eyes! If not, you can disable it like described in the change log.

Have fun!

Edit: Uploaded version 1.09 with some fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: swmas
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes