Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Hi folks,

version 1.08 is up with some interesting features (and fixes). I hope you like the blinking eyes! If not, you can disable it like described in the change log.

Have fun!
The blinking eyes are great, the breathing I have a little problem with: can't stare at the tits. Do you think you can make the breathing slower? Like 3 times slower. Or make it user adjustable? But I have no problem with it disabled so no worries.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The blinking eyes are great, the breathing I have a little problem with: can't stare at the tits. Do you think you can make the breathing slower? Like 3 times slower. Or make it user adjustable? But I have no problem with it disabled so no worries.
Maybe I can do that, should not be to hard to do it via config file. Since there are already half a dozen config switch files (no_<something>.txt), maybe I will consolidate all this into one, with options.

I forgot to mention the new talking animations, hope you like that, too ;)

Edit: Uploaded version 1.09 with some fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: swmas

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did i installed it right?
Does not seem quite right :(

You should install the game first, then run it once. Only then navigate to the folder your screenshot shows ("...files"). You should find a "game" folder in there, and put the mod files into that folder, not into the "files" folder which is one level too high.

If you install the optional content as well (only do that after the mod itself is installed and verified to work), those folders "game_options" and "game_options2" would belong into the "files" folder directly, on the same level as the "game" folder where you put the mod in.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Maybe I can do that, should not be to hard to do it via config file. Since there are already half a dozen config switch files (no_<something>.txt), maybe I will consolidate all this into one, with options.

I forgot to mention the new talking animations, hope you like that, too ;)

Edit: Uploaded version 1.09 with some fixes.
I tried the new version. Do you think you can make the talking mouth movement more like the blinking, without the blending effect? I feel like I have blurry vision and get dizzy from that effect for some reason. Other than that it's great.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried the new version. Do you think you can make the talking mouth movement more like the blinking, without the blending effect? I feel like I have blurry vision and get dizzy from that effect for some reason. Other than that it's great.
This was actually how I started it (it's also easier to implement without blending obviously). But it did not look good because I use the faces that are already there, and unfortunately the talking version does not only open the mouth but also changes eyebrowes slightly, and other facial expressions. So a smoother transition is the only way to make it look like anything :(

If I ever come to merge the no_<something>.txt files into a single config file, I will see if I can provide this as an option.

Reactions: swmas

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a way to disable autosave via console or something? I never use autosaves and it just wears down my ssd for no reason.

This may be user error since I installed your update over my old game which had a bunch of other mods installed and I skipped 99% of the images folder from your new version so I don't have to reinstall all my mods but I get an error of missing image after Diane boobjob or cucumber scene only if it ended when she had her cow suit on. Not looking to troubleshot, if it works on your side is probably an install mistake I made.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a way to disable autosave via console or something? I never use autosaves and it just wears down my ssd for no reason.

This may be user error since I installed your update over my old game which had a bunch of other mods installed and I skipped 99% of the images folder from your new version so I don't have to reinstall all my mods but I get an error of missing image after Diane boobjob or cucumber scene only if it ended when she had her cow suit on. Not looking to troubleshot, if it works on your side is probably an install mistake I made.
I bet before autosave wears down any SSD, game version 0.93.5 is out for at least a year...

But I seem to remember you can disable autosave in the in-game settings menu. Not sure, though. Will check later.

You may also play around with config.has_autosave = True or False.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I bet before autosave wears down any SSD, game version 0.93.5 is out for at least a year...

But I seem to remember you can disable autosave in the in-game settings menu. Not sure, though. Will check later.

You may also play around with config.has_autosave = True or False.
There is no ingame settings for autosaves.

I get that renpy saves won't be the death of many ssds but why have any data written that I never use? Not to mention renpy writes the saves twice for no reason.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
srksrk 68
I love your mod man, keep up the good work!
You know what would be pretty dope? To implement the Jenny scenes who were deleted in the new jenny update, so that you can toggle between new and old... but thats just an idea

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68
I love your mod man, keep up the good work!
You know what would be pretty dope? To implement the Jenny scenes who were deleted in the new jenny update, so that you can toggle between new and old... but thats just an idea
Thanks for the praise ;)

I don't know it those old three-frames "animations" would fit nicely in the high-quality scenes Jenny now has. Do you have anything special in mind that's missing?

And: did you find the easter egg (the one after the sneak-into-her-bed-at-night scene)?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 0.19.5-1.10, which makes it possible to configure several of the mod's features with a single configuration file.

Happy testing!

Jan 14, 2020
Could someone tell me how to get the lost Diane's cowgirl change angle to work with this. I'm getting the normal thing. I can't seem to figure it out. Please help me !:confused:

Last edited:

warden27

Jan 13, 2020
Can someone help me with the incest patch on Android? I managed to install this mod with lains mod and everything seems to work fine, except for the incest patch.

I moved the patch file into the Android/com.kompas.../files folder but it doesn't seem to work.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Could someone tell me how to get the lost Diane's cowgirl change angle to work with this. I'm getting the normal thing. I can't seem to figure it out. Please help me !:confused:
You just have to try some more. It's a 50% chance every time and will come up eventually. Are you sure you are in the right scene ("Breeding session" dialog option, or the second last scene in cookie jar)?

Jan 14, 2020
You just have to try some more. It's a 50% chance every time and will come up eventually. Are you sure you are in the right scene ("Breeding session" dialog option, or the second last scene in cookie jar)?
I'm positive it's the "Breeding session." Unfortunately I'm getting the non mod scene even after applying for android. Would test for PC?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just tried on PC and on Android, works for me. Do you get other mod scenes? Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Keep in mind that with bad luck it really can take some tries to get the scene triggering.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes