Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It works on all listed mod versions right? or just the latest?
I seem to remember that it got lost once due to changes after a new game release, but I am not sure when I re-added it. Should definitely work with the last couple of versions, though. But install the latest one to be sure.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Got bug on Eve's arc. After 69ning it looped back to motorcycle repair and after repeating all events till romantic dinner (with lasagna, chocolate etc) it completely stuck by indefinitely repeating that diner event. Is it a vanilla bug or this mod is a reason?
19.5 - 1.10 version.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020
Today when entering park I got the following bug:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/park/park.rpy", line 34, in <module>
NameError: name 'lain_seen_eve1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 199, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map_lock_check.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/park/park.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
could some tell me how to fix or upload the bug fixed park.rpy here please:cry:

Jan 14, 2020
Also in .17.5 after talking the Pregnax pill & finishing both Diane & Debbie's stories, there's a notification saying "fertility pills: increase likelihood of pregnancy" showing at left each dialog. Any known way to remove that?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Today when entering park I got the following bug:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 199, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map_lock_check.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/park/park.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
could some tell me how to fix or upload the bug fixed park.rpy here please:cry:
Also in .17.5 after talking the Pregnax pill & finishing both Diane & Debbie's stories, there's a notification saying "fertility pills: increase likelihood of pregnancy" showing at left each dialog. Any known way to remove that?
Any helpful solutions to my question would be appreciated
Well, the error you posted clearly indicates it's related to Lain's mod. So I suggest you post your question in his thread...

Reactions: Unleashed Dino

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Got bug on Eve's arc. After 69ning it looped back to motorcycle repair and after repeating all events till romantic dinner (with lasagna, chocolate etc) it completely stuck by indefinitely repeating that diner event. Is it a vanilla bug or this mod is a reason?
19.5 - 1.10 version.
What makes you think it's not a vanilla bug? You could check yourself, or at least attach a savegame here to reproduce.

Jan 14, 2020
Looking at it again... Did you first play the game with Lain's mod alone, then uninstall that one and install Naughty Tribute, and try to load a game that you saved when only Lain's was installed?
No I played with this mod then afterwards I applied Lain's walkthrough

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
What makes you think it's not a vanilla bug? You could check yourself, or at least attach a savegame here to reproduce.
Yes I could check myself but that means reinstalling vanilla game and restarting play-through so I asked first because maybe someone already got same bug. Anyway, my save is below, as I said after 69ning Eve's arc looped back to motorcycle repair. I have 19.5 - 1.10 game/mod version, only Naughty Tribute mod installed.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes I could check myself but that means reinstalling vanilla game and restarting play-through so I asked first because maybe someone already got same bug. Anyway, my save is below, as I said after 69ning Eve's arc looped back to motorcycle repair. I have 19.5 - 1.10 game/mod version, only Naughty Tribute mod installed.
OK, I don't know what went wrong with your save. But you can repair this one by opening the console (SHIFT+O) and type:

M_eve.set_state(S_eve_six6nine9_time)

Then continue your save (click on "I'll do it.").

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes