Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well it is the part where he slides his dick through the hole. Then she touches it and talks about it twitching. Then when the options for what she wants to do come up, I select blowjob and from there nothing happens she just sits there. The keep going option even comes up and I click on that but she still doesn't move then the options for where to cum pop up. So far both cum on her tits and cum in her mouth have worked.

I also have a similar issue with Debbie where when I go and sleep in her bed and we kiss that part works fine but once the dialogue to keep going pops up the animation stops and pressing the keep going button does nothing.

Also I had the scene where Debbie comes to the MC's room for the first time to have sex with him after the Diane and Debbie event in the pool and when I changed the angle I got the error message that Debbie image 175-177 was missing.
Sorry, really can't reproduce that, strange.

Do you have a savegame for the Debbie problem?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Sorry, really can't reproduce that, strange.
Do you think it could be caused by the lain mod? I didn't think it would since it just seems to be a walk thru since he took the extra scenes out of it until he does some work on them.

Do you have a savegame for the Debbie problem?
I found that it happens with either sex scene with her so in MC's bedroom or her bedroom. This save is the sex scene in her bedroom.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
srksrk 68
It doesn't look for me as if the author of "unrpyc" cares really about the tool, if we hear for nearly 4 months not a piep about the issue. A wonder if this changes before long.

Means modders will not get clean and a complete set of files from RenPy decompiled anymore for some time. The one thing i came up with is to ask the StS team for a set of .rpy files for the desired game version. Just the script stuff - not more as a few MiB. A SDK if you will so.
Greets

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68
It doesn't look for me as if the author of "unrpyc" cares really about the tool, if we hear for nearly 4 months not a piep about the issue. A wonder if this changes before long.

Means modders will not get clean and a complete set of files from RenPy decompiled anymore for some time. The one thing i came up with is to ask the StS team for a set of .rpy files for the desired game version. Just the script stuff - not more as a few MiB. A SDK if you will so.
Greets
I thought about the same. Since they actually introduced some mod hookups, they cannot be against modding their game after all. But I also would not wake sleeping dogs, so to say. Really not sure how to solve this...

Reactions: Burt

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do you think it could be caused by the lain mod? I didn't think it would since it just seems to be a walk thru since he took the extra scenes out of it until he does some work on them.

I found that it happens with either sex scene with her so in MC's bedroom or her bedroom. This save is the sex scene in her bedroom.
This is also present in the vanilla game, so no mod is at fault. I fixed it for next version 1.02 of my mod. Not sure when I will release.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I thought about the same. Since they actually introduced some mod hookups, they cannot be against modding their game after all. But I also would not wake sleeping dogs, so to say. Really not sure how to solve this...
Ah no.
I dont think you would "wake" anyone bad. The game is || team has:
  • totally free
  • makes 60 grand per month
  • no code hiding or obfuscation in place
  • supports modding to some extend (as mentioned)
The decompile problems are just because some changes in RenPy and/or heavy engine hacking by the team. I dont see why they would be against more attention for the project(= $€). Sam9 is web guy for them and could be asked here or even the boss himself while streaming. To my knowledge pretty laid back people.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.02 is up with a more or less experimental feature: breating girls. As not everyone might like this, it can be disabled by placing a file "no_breathe.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>/game" folder.

This feature is experimental because it is limited to what the layered image allows. Chests are drawn before arms are drawn, therefore a rising breast would be covered by the arms even though the arms are logically behind the chest. Therefore, breating is limited to only a small amount of pixels (normally the line width of the drawing), and even so clipping might occur. However, I feel it often looks quite good.

This layered image feature is the reason why not all girls get it, only the newer ones, and not in every scene. I would have rather made it so that sex would cause heavy breathing, but that is, as I wrote, unfortunatelly not possible. So regard it more as a proof-of-concept.

If you decide to use this feature, and had a pierced or hairy Eve (game_options or game_options2) installed, you will need to re-install those optional packages again.

Additionally, this version features some bug fixes.

Have fun!

Edit: Updated to version 1.03b with some fixes and optimizations.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

to sweeten the wait till 2020, I just uploaded version 1.04 of the mod. This one features some bug fixes and optimizations, and a very special feature: Fireworks on New Year's Eve!

Well, not exactly on that day only. Effective immediately and for the next couple of days, seek a high place in Summerville and wait till it's dark.

Lean back and enjoy the show :)

Don't miss that one out, next opportunity will be on 4th of July only.

Have fun!

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys,

to sweeten the wait till 2020, I just uploaded version 1.04 of the mod. This one features some bug fixes and optimizations, and a very special feature: Fireworks on New Year's Eve!

Well, not exactly on that day only. Effective immediately and for the next couple of days, seek a high place in Summerville and wait till it's dark.

Lean back and enjoy the show :)

Don't miss that one out, next opportunity will be on 4th of July only.

Have fun!
How does this work? Does the event run off your computer's clock? I'm overseas and without my computer till into Jan so I was wondering how I could trigger the effects?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How does this work? Does the event run off your computer's clock? I'm overseas and without my computer till into Jan so I was wondering how I could trigger the effects?
Yes, the clock it is. Your local real-world date, and in-game time. Meaning the show can be triggered as often as you like between Dec 30th and Jan 2nd.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Updated mod to version 1.04b with fireworks improvements. Now with sound (experimental) and sparkling effects.

Edit: Updated to version 1.04c.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddha330

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just updated to version 1.04d. It's not yet too late to get the 100% guaranteed emission-free fireworks experience ;)

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I want to buy a pizza for Daisy, but the trigger "veggie pizza" under "whatever" is missing !!

Aug 28, 2017
I keep getting this error:

Capture.JPG

* First time playing the game, first time using the mod.
Tried the game before downloading the mod and it works.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Of course, here it is!
I don't know if it was possible in the last release (of the game, not the mod) to order veggie pizza any time. Now it seems that this is only possible once or at most when you have the dead flowers quest triggered. Anyway, no pizza now for Daisy, even in vanilla game :(

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I keep getting this error:

View attachment 504440

* First time playing the game, first time using the mod.
Tried the game before downloading the mod and it works.
You may get this error if you try to run the unmodded game (i.e. Naughty Tribute not installed), with a save that you made from the modded game (with Naughty Tribute installed). If you get this with the modded game, I can only guess that you installed an outdated mod version, or you did not install it correctly.

This error only shows up when a save is being loaded. Do you, before loading any save, see the text "Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.19.5-1.04d" in the lower right corner of the main menu?

Please also attach the affected save here and I will check.

Aug 28, 2017
You may get this error if you try to run the unmodded game (i.e. Naughty Tribute not installed), with a save that you made from the modded game (with Naughty Tribute installed). If you get this with the modded game, I can only guess that you installed an outdated mod version, or you did not install it correctly.

This error only shows up when a save is being loaded. Do you, before loading any save, see the text "Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.19.5-1.04d" in the lower right corner of the main menu?

Please also attach the affected save here and I will check.
I don't have any saves, however.

As for you question, I wasn't able to get to the main menu after installing the mod to check the version.
What else can I try?

Thanks for the quick reply btw.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't have any saves, however.

As for you question, I wasn't able to get to the main menu after installing the mod to check the version.
What else can I try?

Thanks for the quick reply btw.
Other than installing the game fresh again (from scratch, i.e. deleting everything) I don't have an idea. After installing fresh, try to run it to be sure it works.

Only then install the mod. Be absolutely sure to follow the instructions to the letter.

Run the modded game. If it does not work, you did something wrong.

Be sure that after installing the mod you have the following files and folders:

"<SummertimeSaga>\game"
"<SummertimeSaga>\lib"
"<SummertimeSaga>\renpy"
"<SummertimeSaga>\README.html"
"<SummertimeSaga>\SummertimeSaga.exe"
"<SummertimeSaga>\SummertimeSaga.py"
"<SummertimeSaga>\SummertimeSaga.sh"

And inside the game folder:

"<SummertimeSaga>\game\cache"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\images"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\legal"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\overlays"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\python-packages"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\saves"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\scripts"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\audio.rpa"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\changelog.txt"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\data.rpa"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\fonts.rpa"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\images.rpa"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\pledge_list.txt"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\presplash.png"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\script_version.txt"
"<SummertimeSaga>\game\scripts.rpa"

There may be some other files, but not too many differences.

What version of the mod did you download (what is the name of the zip file you got)?

Edit: there is something else you might try: open this file in an editor:

Code:
game\scripts\TributeMod.rpy
In there, find and replace line 352:

Code:
init -999 python:
with:

Code:
init -998 python:
Save and close the file, then run the game again and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent York Morgan
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes