Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 3.02 with a feature many of you have been asking: I finally looked into Android compatibility, and I managed to make it run on my Galaxy S7 -- something that did not run smoothly the last months. So... a success!

See the changelog and installation instructions on how to do it. I hope it works for you as well, but I cannot support it. Try it on your own...

Have fun!

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 3.02 with a feature many of you have been asking: I finally looked into Android compatibility, and I managed to make it run on my Galaxy S7 -- something that did not run smoothly the last months. So... a success!

See the changelog and installation instructions on how to do it. I hope it works for you as well, but I cannot support it. Try it on your own...

Have fun!
It doesn't work for me since the game folder will not show up for some reason. I have hidden folders enabled and I see nothing after accessing "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/" which ends with just the saves folder and log.txt text file but no game folder. The game runs fine by itself but I can't patch it or using any mods. I'm not sure if it is my newer phone since you tested it on s7 maybe? Thanks for the work on this mod though as it works fine on pc but I like to play both when I'm feeling lazy.

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
It doesn't work for me since the game folder will not show up for some reason. I have hidden folders enabled and I see nothing after accessing "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/" which ends with just the saves folder and log.txt text file but no game folder. The game runs fine by itself but I can't patch it or using any mods. I'm not sure if it is my newer phone since you tested it on s7 maybe? Thanks for the work on this mod though as it works fine on pc but I like to play both when I'm feeling lazy.
Yes same problem for me too

def1jam

Apr 10, 2019
It works.
The way I got it to work is to do it on the internal storage not the sdcard and if you do not have a game file in there create one then move all the files from the zip into the game folder you created in the directory. The you have to make sure the game is fully closed by force closing your app. After that just reopen the app and you will see the naughty mod information at the bottom of the first screen. I'm running a Samsung galaxy s10 plus and it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
It works.
The way I got it to work is to do it on the internal storage not the sdcard and if you do not have a game file in there create one then move all the files from the zip into the game folder you created in the directory. The you have to make sure the game is fully closed by force closing your app. After that just reopen the app and you will see the naughty mod information at the bottom of the first screen. I'm running a Samsung galaxy s10 plus and it works.

Thanks man it works now and btw how to get that Diane and mc getting caught scene

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
Yo
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct minor functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
Download it here:

For Summertime Saga 0.19.1:

Optional:
Optional:

For the optional content, see below. Valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated. Contains: High heels for Roxxy, Becca, Missy, Ms. Bissette and Ms. Okita, and piercings for Eve.

List of Features

Increased Naughtiness:
  • New/naughtier sex/cumshot animations for every girl.
  • Smoother penetration and retraction animations.
  • More explicit after-sex images and scenes.
  • The action continues after sex for most scenes.
  • Modified the new cumshot and x-ray animations to be less comic-like and more transparent.
  • Increased dick size in new x-ray scenes.
  • Optional: Dripping creampies! If you don't want this, place a file "no_drip.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder.
Scene Modifications:
  • Ivy cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are animated much smoother, and she will get a surprise afterwards.
  • Helen's corset is now transparent as it should be.
  • Re-added Diane's lost cowgirl scene from version 0.16 into the new barn scene (randomly via change angle).
  • Unlocked new scene for Anna. Visit her again after you completed Erik/Mrs. Johnson quest.
  • Unlocked new scenes for Cassie. Visit her again and she no longer thinks that she does not know you well enough.
  • Added a new ending scene for the Diane boobjob option. The one you've been waiting for.
  • Naughtier Jenny telescope scene (Mia) when player is submissive.
  • Give Jenny a slapping during dining room sex!
Added Immersion:
  • Roxxy and the girls now have a nice fire going at the beach.
  • Fire burning during Eve's roof top party.
  • Improved Cannonball animation for Roxxy pool scene.
  • Altered some dialog lines (Cedric, Kevin, Coach Bridget, Ronda, Master Somrak, Dexter) to be aware of player stats (strength, dexterity).
  • Jenny stays naked if so chosen during camshow sex.
  • Added sprites at trailer park main map (Crystal, Clyde, Roxxy, Dogeek, trailer foreclosed) and beach entrance map (bikini contest, Roxxy and the girls) if present.
  • Optional: Smoother daytime transitions, with afternoon and midnight ambient lightning. If you don't want this, place a file "no_dawn.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder.
Story Bug Fixes:
  • Roxxy will wear the bikini instead of normal clothes in Missy and Becca spinbottle after sex dialogs.
  • Corrected minor clothing issue for the repeated Roxxy trailer sex scene.
  • Corrected MC wearing/not wearing trousers during Roxxy locker sex.
  • Added forgotten Crystal scene with unique dialogs. Was there all the time but could not be triggered. Just visit Roxxy in the evening and talk to Crystal outside the trailer first (after completing Roxxy story of course).
  • Corrected some clothing/undressing glitches in some scenes.
Game Mechanics:
  • Skip the age verification screen. By installing this mod, you confirm to be of legal age.
  • Added Roxxy icon as pre-splash screen so that you know what program you are about to start.
  • Enabled mouse wheel to roll back (use with caution -- may cause instabilities!). Restricted this so that mayor status changes like time and location cannot be skipped. Also there is no roll forward since this seems to cause problems. Users should use fast forward instead of roll forward.
  • Removed the toggle fast forward function from TAB key and assigned fast forward (without toggle) to it. Otherwise, it would keep fast forwarding after some dialog options.
  • Moved Jenny pregnancy minigames to the end of intercourse so that the action is not disturbed.
  • Enabled skip minigame (cheating) option of Mrs. Johnson poker session, Squid fight when diving after Aqua, Aqua cave labyrinth, Clyde's Roxxy cheerleader shooting (after three fails), Dexter pushups contest, Dexter basketball match, final Dexter fight (after he defeated MC once), weight lifting, muay thai, maze and rap battle. No need to cheat, though: you can still master them normally.
  • Replaced the goals in cellphone goals app with something more meaningful in case only placeholders are available. Added hints for Daisy, Aqua, Mrs. Johnson and Erik. Do not expect too much of it.
  • Added a link to the Summertime Saga Wiki Walkthrough pages in game menu (ESC).
  • Mute sound and music, blacken screen and show a neutral goodbye message upon exit. You know why.
Android Compatibility:
  • Slightly increased text sizes of dialogs and phone apps.
  • Swipe right to start skipping.
  • Swipe left to stop skipping.
  • Swipe down for game menu.
  • Back button for rollback.
  • Swipe down-up-down-up to open console (not of much use without suitable keyboard).
Game Bug Fixes:
  • Modified timings in basketball minigame to be independent from screen refresh rate. Is tricky and might still not work -- blame renpy for it...
  • Other fixes (see changelog).
Optional Content (found in separate archive):
  • Some girls will wear high heels during sex (Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Okita, Bissette).
  • Eve has found her lost nipple piercing.

Change Log

Version 0.19.1-3.02:
  • Improved Android compatibility (see List of Features and Installation sections above).
  • More naughtyness in Ms. Okita's sex scene.
  • Corrections in time progression during Helen bed sex scene.
  • Fixed missing Becca's face during Eve's prank in the locker room.

Screenshots

View attachment 213088 View attachment 213089 View attachment 213090 View attachment 243026 View attachment 213092 View attachment 213093 View attachment 213094 View attachment 213095 View attachment 243023 View attachment 243024 View attachment 317461 View attachment 329970 View attachment 346986 View attachment 409321

Have fun!
[/QUOTE
Yo how to get the MC and Diane caught scene should play with story again or did u added it in cookie jar

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct minor functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
Download it here:

For Summertime Saga 0.19.1:

Optional:
Optional:

For the optional content, see below. Valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated. Contains: High heels for Roxxy, Becca, Missy, Ms. Bissette and Ms. Okita, and piercings for Eve.

List of Features

Increased Naughtiness:
  • New/naughtier sex/cumshot animations for every girl.
  • Smoother penetration and retraction animations.
  • More explicit after-sex images and scenes.
  • The action continues after sex for most scenes.
  • Modified the new cumshot and x-ray animations to be less comic-like and more transparent.
  • Increased dick size in new x-ray scenes.
  • Optional: Dripping creampies! If you don't want this, place a file "no_drip.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder.
Scene Modifications:
  • Ivy cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are animated much smoother, and she will get a surprise afterwards.
  • Helen's corset is now transparent as it should be.
  • Re-added Diane's lost cowgirl scene from version 0.16 into the new barn scene (randomly via change angle).
  • Unlocked new scene for Anna. Visit her again after you completed Erik/Mrs. Johnson quest.
  • Unlocked new scenes for Cassie. Visit her again and she no longer thinks that she does not know you well enough.
  • Added a new ending scene for the Diane boobjob option. The one you've been waiting for.
  • Naughtier Jenny telescope scene (Mia) when player is submissive.
  • Give Jenny a slapping during dining room sex!
Added Immersion:
  • Roxxy and the girls now have a nice fire going at the beach.
  • Fire burning during Eve's roof top party.
  • Improved Cannonball animation for Roxxy pool scene.
  • Altered some dialog lines (Cedric, Kevin, Coach Bridget, Ronda, Master Somrak, Dexter) to be aware of player stats (strength, dexterity).
  • Jenny stays naked if so chosen during camshow sex.
  • Added sprites at trailer park main map (Crystal, Clyde, Roxxy, Dogeek, trailer foreclosed) and beach entrance map (bikini contest, Roxxy and the girls) if present.
  • Optional: Smoother daytime transitions, with afternoon and midnight ambient lightning. If you don't want this, place a file "no_dawn.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder.
Story Bug Fixes:
  • Roxxy will wear the bikini instead of normal clothes in Missy and Becca spinbottle after sex dialogs.
  • Corrected minor clothing issue for the repeated Roxxy trailer sex scene.
  • Corrected MC wearing/not wearing trousers during Roxxy locker sex.
  • Added forgotten Crystal scene with unique dialogs. Was there all the time but could not be triggered. Just visit Roxxy in the evening and talk to Crystal outside the trailer first (after completing Roxxy story of course).
  • Corrected some clothing/undressing glitches in some scenes.
Game Mechanics:
  • Skip the age verification screen. By installing this mod, you confirm to be of legal age.
  • Added Roxxy icon as pre-splash screen so that you know what program you are about to start.
  • Enabled mouse wheel to roll back (use with caution -- may cause instabilities!). Restricted this so that mayor status changes like time and location cannot be skipped. Also there is no roll forward since this seems to cause problems. Users should use fast forward instead of roll forward.
  • Removed the toggle fast forward function from TAB key and assigned fast forward (without toggle) to it. Otherwise, it would keep fast forwarding after some dialog options.
  • Moved Jenny pregnancy minigames to the end of intercourse so that the action is not disturbed.
  • Enabled skip minigame (cheating) option of Mrs. Johnson poker session, Squid fight when diving after Aqua, Aqua cave labyrinth, Clyde's Roxxy cheerleader shooting (after three fails), Dexter pushups contest, Dexter basketball match, final Dexter fight (after he defeated MC once), weight lifting, muay thai, maze and rap battle. No need to cheat, though: you can still master them normally.
  • Replaced the goals in cellphone goals app with something more meaningful in case only placeholders are available. Added hints for Daisy, Aqua, Mrs. Johnson and Erik. Do not expect too much of it.
  • Added a link to the Summertime Saga Wiki Walkthrough pages in game menu (ESC).
  • Mute sound and music, blacken screen and show a neutral goodbye message upon exit. You know why.
Android Compatibility:
  • Slightly increased text sizes of dialogs and phone apps.
  • Swipe right to start skipping.
  • Swipe left to stop skipping.
  • Swipe down for game menu.
  • Back button for rollback.
  • Swipe down-up-down-up to open console (not of much use without suitable keyboard).
Game Bug Fixes:
  • Modified timings in basketball minigame to be independent from screen refresh rate. Is tricky and might still not work -- blame renpy for it...
  • Other fixes (see changelog).
Optional Content (found in separate archive):
  • Some girls will wear high heels during sex (Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Okita, Bissette).
  • Eve has found her lost nipple piercing.

Change Log

Version 0.19.1-3.02:
  • Improved Android compatibility (see List of Features and Installation sections above).
  • More naughtyness in Ms. Okita's sex scene.
  • Corrections in time progression during Helen bed sex scene.
  • Fixed missing Becca's face during Eve's prank in the locker room.

Screenshots

View attachment 213088 View attachment 213089 View attachment 213090 View attachment 243026 View attachment 213092 View attachment 213093 View attachment 213094 View attachment 213095 View attachment 243023 View attachment 243024 View attachment 317461 View attachment 329970 View attachment 346986 View attachment 409321

Have fun!
How to get the MC and Diane getting caught scene

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How to get the MC and Diane getting caught scene
It's not part of the cookiejar, only of Diane's or Debbie's story. You sneak in Debbies room at night when Diane is present in the living room, and during one occurence she catches you and drags you away onto the sofa. This is then noticed by Debbie.

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
It's not part of the cookiejar, only of Diane's or Debbie's story. You sneak in Debbies room at night when Diane is present in the living room, and during one occurence she catches you and drags you away onto the sofa. This is then noticed by Debbie.
Well I know that just asking
Would awesome if u add in the cookie jar

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Recents version makes the game force closing itself on android. Any fixes?
What do you mean with "recent version"? Version 3.02 is the first version that I successfully got running on Android at all.

Are you saying you made it run with older versions, but now it's no longer running?

Did you follow the installation instructions in first post to the letter?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

just uploaded version 3.03, which is a minor update focusing on usability improvement, especially on Android. Also, there is now an additional option for Eve to be hairy, for those of you who like that. Not for the dick version, though -- sorry.

Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330 and swmas

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't understand how the optional content works, if anyone could help
What exactly do you not understand?

You install the mod, following the instructions. In the downloaded mod archive you find the two folders ("images" and "scripts") and the two files. You put them inside the folder named "game" in your Summertime Saga installation. So you have "<Summertime Saga>\game\images" and "<Summertime Saga>\game\scripts". Overwrite any file you are prompted to (there should be none). If that all is true, run the game and see if the mod works correctly.

If so, you put the folder "game_options" and/or "game_options2" inside the Summertime Saga folder, on same level as the folder "game". So, finally, you should have

"<Summertime Saga>\game\images"
"<Summertime Saga>\game\scripts"
"<Summertime Saga>\game\Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt"
"<Summertime Saga>\game\presplash.png"
"<Summertime Saga>\game_options\images"
"<Summertime Saga>\game_options2\images"

It is also possible to copy the "images" folder of the optional packages into the existing "game" folder, overwriting all files (there should be some in that case). This way, the optional content cannot be uninstalled by simply deleting the "game_options" or "game_options2" folder, of course.

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
not sure if this is in the mod or game using both 3.03 and Lain's going to french class makes me go back to the first gym quest and won't let me proceed. Heres my save.

mikpangor

Apr 28, 2017
What exactly do you not understand?

You install the mod, following the instructions. In the downloaded mod archive you find the two folders ("images" and "scripts") and the two files. You put them inside the folder named "game" in your Summertime Saga installation. So you have "<Summertime Saga>\game\images" and "<Summertime Saga>\game\scripts". Overwrite any file you are prompted to (there should be none). If that all is true, run the game and see if the mod works correctly.

If so, you put the folder "game_options" and/or "game_options2" inside the Summertime Saga folder, on same level as the folder "game". So, finally, you should have

"<Summertime Saga>\game\images"
"<Summertime Saga>\game\scripts"
"<Summertime Saga>\game\Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt"
"<Summertime Saga>\game\presplash.png"
"<Summertime Saga>\game_options\images"
"<Summertime Saga>\game_options2\images"

It is also possible to copy the "images" folder of the optional packages into the existing "game" folder, overwriting all files (there should be some in that case). This way, the optional content cannot be uninstalled by simply deleting the "game_options" or "game_options2" folder, of course.
So as you told me, I put the files in that order but don't seem to see the options for Eve in-game yet

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
So as you told me, I put the files in that order but don't seem to see the options for Eve in-game yet
The optional content will already be in place once you install it all properly. There are no buttons or toggles or anything to turn it off in-game, only removing the 'game options' folders.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
not sure if this is in the mod or game using both 3.03 and Lain's going to french class makes me go back to the first gym quest and won't let me proceed. Heres my save.
That is a bug I encounterd once as well, I even filed a bug report for this. Not processed yet and I doubt they fix it.

I don't know what caused it. Only way to avoid it is to my knowledge to check immediately after completion of first day (i.e. when you are outside the school again with Erik for the first time after entering it) to check if you can enter again without the first quest triggering again. Of course, this is now too late for you.

Maybe you can fix it with opening the console (SHIFT+O) and typing "M_smith.set_state(S_smith_end)". But I don't know what else is broken in your save.

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
That is a bug I encounterd once as well, I even filed a bug report for this. Not processed yet and I doubt they fix it.

I don't know what caused it. Only way to avoid it is to my knowledge to check immediately after completion of first day (i.e. when you are outside the school again with Erik for the first time after entering it) to check if you can enter again without the first quest triggering again. Of course, this is now too late for you.

Maybe you can fix it with opening the console (SHIFT+O) and typing "M_smith.set_state(S_smith_end)". But I don't know what else is broken in your save.
thanks

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes