Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
is it possible to hope more new scene in this mod? thx
Sure! But at the moment, I feel it's quite complete. I am open for suggestions, however. No promises made. And before you ask, I won't do anal, gay or futa stuff. And nothing extreme.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
About Increasing the Naughtiness: Could u add orgasm face and sound for female characters? What u did is more than we pirates could even imagine and I dont know anything about code and program so if its too time-consuming u just say it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
About Increasing the Naughtiness: Could u add orgasm face and sound for female characters? What u did is more than we pirates could even imagine and I dont know anything about code and program so if its too time-consuming u just say it.
Do you have any special wishes (girls/scenes)? I am not an artist but I could see if there can anything be done. Maybe It'd earn me a five-star rating rather then what you gave me...

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
srksrk 68 : many wishes in fact :D Fuck beth in the donuts store, see Kassy's boobs or fuck or both in the changing room, have more fun with trap (new experience); fuck mrs johnson in the garden on the carpet... :) always more fun

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 : many wishes in fact :D Fuck beth in the donuts store, see Kassy's boobs or fuck or both in the changing room, have more fun with trap (new experience); fuck mrs johnson in the garden on the carpet... :) always more fun
Problem is that all would require new art. Now that DC is re-making everything I think that would be waste because it will most likely be lost or at least to be re-done. If I do such a thing, then with a girl that will not have more updates so likely, such as Jenny, Eve and friends, or Consuela.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Can I use this together with Lain's Mod Pack or will that break things?
Install a New GAME:

Patch + Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.19.1-3.01 + Mod Pack de Lain [v0.19.1] + Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.19.1-3.00 - game_options.

Everything works perfectly and bug-free!
Seems Like I got my answer here. Also, there don't even seem to be any overlapping files between the two.

Last edited:

gamingstars538

Sep 3, 2018
Hi ... this mod is installed very slowly. Opaque animations on Android can you tell us how to make the game run smoothly on Android for this mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi ... this mod is installed very slowly. Opaque animations on Android can you tell us how to make the game run smoothly on Android for this mod
What do you mean by that exactly?

I can't help if your device is slow. Loading on Android can take a minute (Galaxy S20) or two (Galaxy S7).

Check if you can turn off the disturbing animation effects with the config file as described in the first post.

gamingstars538

Sep 3, 2018

I can't help if your device is slow. Loading on Android can take a minute (Galaxy S20) or two (Galaxy S7).

Check if you can turn off the disturbing animation effects with the config file as described in the first post.

oh yeah i now understand to change config mod a bit, now the game runs smoothly on android

Thank you friend

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
Guys help me i am stuck in the part that he gave his sister the first fuck on webcam and after she gave him a handjob i can't do any thing more the same is happened while i was with judith at the bathroom gave me hand and nothing more

The Lower Part of the game which make me select what next is disappear so please help me
i use that mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys help me i am stuck in the part that he gave his sister the first fuck on webcam and after she gave him a handjob i can't do any thing more the same is happened while i was with judith at the bathroom gave me hand and nothing more

The Lower Part of the game which make me select what next is disappear so please help me
i use that mod
Please attach a savegame here and I will see what can be done. This should be a save from earlier, before that bug happens, best when you are on the main city map. Describe exactly what you do to provoke the bugs.

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
Please attach a savegame here and I will see what can be done. This should be a save from earlier, before that bug happens, best when you are on the main city map. Describe exactly what you do to provoke the bugs.
Look at the file 4-6-LT1.Save the issue is when i go to sister's room i can't do anything after the handjob you could try it
and at 5-1-LT1.Save the same issue happened while the mother jerk him on the car and also there's nothing i can do more than that
and at file 2-1-LT1.Save the issue still happened while fuck the Music teacher and nothing complete after it
the same happened while with judith at school in the bathroom
also there's a lot of actions that i have to do it more than time to make it completed
and about the screenshot that appear more than time and i have to select ( Rollback ) to back an action an try to save again and that appear a lot while saving or in action in the game

so please I'm suffering while playing the game so help me what can i do to solve that issue

Although i have remove The ( Game Folder ) and Recopy it again from the mod and it still the same

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
and it's also happened in any fuck scene which appear the Mouse logo on the left side and after that nothing happened and stay on the same screen so please let me know what can i do
if i remove the mod the issue will be solved ?

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
Summertime sage issue3.jpg
you see that part i select from it is disappear while playing the game i get it from the Cookie jar to let you see it
if i do the scene above from the game it's not found

Note:- i don't know why the old attachment dosen't appear but i attached it ( Saved Files - Screenshots )

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 595869
you see that part i select from it is disappear while playing the game i get it from the Cookie jar to let you see it
if i do the scene above from the game it's not found

Note:- i don't know why the old attachment dosen't appear but i attached it ( Saved Files - Screenshots )
You should stop double posting in the main thread and here. I cannot do anything without the saves attached as requested.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.18 is up with a rather long change log.

I fixed a crash during Consuela quest line, which I wonder why nobody found it so far.

Main feature of this version is the complete inclusion of story hints in MC's phone (Debbie, Miss Dewitt, Miss Ross, Terry and Daisy), which have always been missing until today. I guess this will spare you the one or the other look into the walkthrough.

Of couse, there are plenty of other fixes and improvements -- just check the change log.

Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 1.18a with a quick fix.

Last edited:

BBC_KING

Oct 9, 2018
Hey dev , could you add more jenny slapping to her sex scenes because you did a great job in the dining room scene
And it's really hot

Last edited:

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I think for the Eve hair it should be colored similar to her hair as I feel she would do something like that and maybe even put some design in it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think for the Eve hair it should be colored similar to her hair as I feel she would do something like that and maybe even put some design in it.
You may be right. But do you even imagine how much work that would be? Especially, to make it right in the animations...

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes