Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey dev , could you add more jenny slapping to her sex scenes because you did a great job in the dining room scene
And it's really hot
I was thinking about that. But I fear this is not so easy. For one, it only works without having to re-draw every frame in an animation if MC's arm and hand is not visible, and if there is not so much movement in the butt area (as it is in the table sex scene). The only other Jenny scene where this is the case, too, is the shower sex scene, but the perspective is not right in that one.

There is the option for other girls, but the same pre-conditions apply. Those are the candidates that might be possible:
  • Diane breeding sex from same perspective as Jenny table sex
  • Same with Daisy
  • Mrs. Johnson Yoga Sex
  • Mia sex scene (but I do not think I want to slap her...)
  • Eve from behind (don't want to slap her either)
  • Becca (both scenes, she even earns it!)
  • Crystal (not sure I dare it)
  • Odette bike scene (she might even like it)
  • Consuela both from behind scenes (she even asks for it)
I will see if I can do some of them. No promise.

BBC_KING

Oct 9, 2018
wouldn't be nice if some characters have anal sex scenes
because there is not much anal sex in the game

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
wouldn't be nice if some characters have anal sex scenes
because there is not much anal sex in the game
You are asking the wrong person here. There will never be an anal scene in my mod.

Only maybe if it comes without further effort, because it is already there in the original.

BBC_KING

Oct 9, 2018
No, I'm not asking you to do it
I know it's hard and a long process
But I'm only hoping that it becomes true in the future

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I uploaded version 1.19 of the mod. This time, it's more about usability rather than naughtiness. But maybe this version let's you find naughtiness sooner :)

You are no longer alone on the main city map. You will now see where everybody is, indicated by little icons on the map. No more searching!

The whole thing can be customized as usual with the configuration file (see description in first post) -- or you just stick with the defaults, which will display the icons for five seconds and hide them again.

You can configure the icon size, the spacing, and the timeout. You can also enable them by default, or disable them altogether. If not completely disabled, clicking anywhere on the map will toggle them.

On slower machines you might consider disabling day time transitions (also in that configuration file).

Have fun!

Reactions: mc194

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
So in the config txt I added SMOOTHING = 0 at the end and it did clear up the blurriness a lot. I feel like your result for the smoothness effect cant be what you were going for in my case. Is almost unwatchable. Would the system effect this in any way. For example I have a 144Hz G-Sync display. Is this smoothing effect only going to work correctly on a 60Hz display?

EDIT - Welp I just turned off G-Sync and set the display to 60Hz and still really blurry. Idk seems worse with the new smoothing effect.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So in the config txt I added SMOOTHING = 0 at the end and it did clear up the blurriness a lot. I feel like your result for the smoothness effect cant be what you were going for in my case. Is almost unwatchable. Would the system effect this in any way. For example I have a 144Hz G-Sync display. Is this smoothing effect only going to work correctly on a 60Hz display?

EDIT - Welp I just turned off G-Sync and set the display to 60Hz and still really blurry. Idk seems worse with the new smoothing effect.
I guess it's just a matter of taste. I find it better for animations with few frames, and for those with faster movement.

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Change Log

Current version:
Version 0.19.5-2.00:
  • Upgraded to newest un.rpyc extraction tool, which fixed a lot of issues that required workarounds to make the mod work:
    • No more workaround for missing faces needed. Should increase game startup performance.
    • No more workaround for native dialogs needed (Conuela story).
    • Should make it easier to upgrade the mod to upcoming new Summertime Saga release.
  • Minor fix for displaying character icons on main map.
I have trouble finding this new version you are talking about. Can you steer me into the right direction please?
All versions I can find, won't extract Consuelas native texts.
Thank you!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have trouble finding this new version you are talking about. Can you steer me into the right direction please?
All versions I can find, won't extract Consuelas native texts.
Thank you!
This one:

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Blur' <'MatrixColor' <'Crop' <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_pink_day.jpg'> 0 7.0> 5368 2920 1024 768> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)> 1.7 None>:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 67, in script call
$ game.main()
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 67, in script call
$ game.main()
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 186, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 186, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/living_room/living_room.rpyc", line 12, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall/mall.rpyc", line 54, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall/second_floor/second_floor.rpyc", line 19, in script call
File "scripts/characters/ivy/button.rpyc", line 44, in script
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1196, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
surf = image.load()
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1007, in load
return cache.get(self.image).subsurface((self.x, self.y,
surf = image.load()
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 965, in load
rv = renpy.display.pgrender.rotozoom(child, self.angle, self.zoom)
File "D:\This Pc\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 181, in rotozoom
surf = pygame.transform.rotozoom(surf, angle, zoom)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/transform.pyx", line 100, in pygame_sdl2.transform.rotozoom
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon Dec 23 23:06:58 2019
I have the same problem. Can someone help?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have the same problem. Can someone help?
Re-boot your PC and/or update your graphic drivers.

Edit: OK you did not give much details, so I figured it out myself. Apparently the game's implementation of computing blurry backgrounds is using too much memory, leading to out-of-memory situations in some cases (depending on how long the game was played, hardware situation, PC reboot state and other random conditions). Especially, this is not always reproducable.

I re-wrote that procedure to be less memory consuming and updated the mod (see next post). I will also file a bug report on the game's bug tracker for the devs to fix it permanently.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.01 is all about memory management improvements and stabilizations. I advise to update if you do not want unpleasant surprises, since especially the blurry background calculation will also affect the unmodded vanilla game.

Have fun!

Reactions: mc194

ARR90

Mar 12, 2020
Dear srksrk68,
I'm installed your mod (version 2.01) and when load a normal save mine, I get a exception error :(:cautious:
OBS: I'm installed too Lain's Mod and Hairy Saga Mod (just these).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Dear srksrk68,
I'm installed your mod (version 2.01) and when load a normal save mine, I get a exception error :(:cautious:
OBS: I'm installed too Lain's Mod and Hairy Saga Mod (just these).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only save while in the main city map. Never in the middle of a dialog.

Reactions: ARR90
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes