Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 9, 2019
Hey man, love your work. Just curious- since the new STS update just launched today, is version 19.5 still safe to use with the newest build? Or should we all wait for version 20 of your mod?

Reactions: Mikilande

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
Just to let you know how much your hard work is very much appreciated. I'm sure there a few people like me who will not play the new version until we get the updated mod from you. Thanks
I think just the same. Your mod adds more "spice" :devilish: and it makes the game more "alive" :love: too. Thank you for your work and your disposability too, srksrk 68.
P.S.: I'm sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language. :confused:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I wish you or any other modder for this game would add both-choice option.....where we wouldn't need to make a choice between Mia and her mother Helen as well as Mrs. Johnson and June (i.e we're not locked on one route for the save) ...just make it so you can play both scenes for both routes in one playthrough...really wish someone would make this a reality *sigh*

Last edited:

gamingstars538

Sep 3, 2018
Hy guys, please update tribute versi summertime saga 0.20 i will waiting

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
I think just the same. Your mod adds more "spice" :devilish: and it makes the game more "alive" :love: too. Thank you for your work and your disposability too, srksrk 68.
Your English could be worse... Like a certain person above my post worse.
(i'm guessing they're using google translate or something similar, all I know is that it made my eyes bleed)

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
When I start a new game vanilla and install later on the mod, will there be any issues or do I need to restart after installation again?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just to let you know how much your hard work is very much appreciated. I'm sure there a few people like me who will not play the new version until we get the updated mod from you. Thanks
Hy guys, please update tribute versi summertime saga 0.20 i will waiting
When I start a new game vanilla and install later on the mod, will there be any issues or do I need to restart after installation again?
Hi guys,

thanks for the praise, I do my best to keep up. To give a short feedback: I currently have done the first merge of the old modded and the new game sources (i.e. integrated the differences aka mods into the new game). This is a mechanical and unfortunately manual process which cannot be automated (only help is a text comparison tool) because they changed so much.

There are literally changes in every other dialog line, only because they decided to replace four dots (....) with three (...) or a lower case with an upper case. Therefore I have to look at each line carefully, and it will not go without bugs I fear...

Once this is done, I will try to make the mod run without crashing at first start, then see if the cookie jar is working as expected. This might be the time when I can release the first Alpha. Note that I cannot guarantee at that time that the game itself will run.

After that, I will do a fast-skipping playthrough of the old content to see if that works. I will release bugfixes in that process.

Finally I will play the new content and do some first mods on it (nothing advanced right then).

Last will be the modding of the new content.

Hope you can wait some more time, I fear the first release will not be before tomorrow evening. Probably it will take until the weekend.

But be assured, I do want to play the game as badly as you, with the mod in place :)

archblade5

Nov 12, 2017
Hey, sorry if this has already been answered but I can't seem to get the Naughty Tribute Mod Config file to work. I've downloaded and extracted the text document in to "SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\game" and I've set certain settings like Breathing to 0 but they still occur in-game.

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
Hi guys,

thanks for the praise, I do my best to keep up. To give a short feedback: I currently have done the first merge of the old modded and the new game sources (i.e. integrated the differences aka mods into the new game). This is a mechanical and unfortunately manual process which cannot be automated (only help is a text comparison tool) because they changed so much.

There are literally changes in every other dialog line, only because they decided to replace four dots (....) with three (...) or a lower case with an upper case. Therefore I have to look at each line carefully, and it will not go without bugs I fear...

Once this is done, I will try to make the mod run without crashing at first start, then see if the cookie jar is working as expected. This might be the time when I can release the first Alpha. Note that I cannot guarantee at that time that the game itself will run.

After that, I will do a fast-skipping playthrough of the old content to see if that works. I will release bugfixes in that process.

Finally I will play the new content and do some first mods on it (nothing advanced right then).

Last will be the modding of the new content.

Hope you can wait some more time, I fear the first release will not be before tomorrow evening. Probably it will take until the weekend.

But be assured, I do want to play the game as badly as you, with the mod in place :)
Hey Srksrk,
I am usually a silence type that doesn't comment, but this I decide to break the silence and type to you first.

First off; Thank you for the mod, your job makes the game interesting and fun with more detail that makes it feel right and sense.

Second; Hey! No rush, we all been waiting for .20 for a while now... Why should everyone pressure you into completeing the mod without getting it right first - right?

Third; I do like the idea of the other person quoted about "adding more spice to make it more alive". It does make it funny and clever so again no rush, take the time.

Fourth; I understand what has to be done before you move onto anything else, coding is a nightmare.

So keep at it mate; :) :)

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Hey, sorry if this has already been answered but I can't seem to get the Naughty Tribute Mod Config file to work. I've downloaded and extracted the text document in to "SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\game" and I've set certain settings like Breathing to 0 but they still occur in-game.
I don't think it works right now. He's currently updating it. Supposedly the game creator made a lot of (unnecessary) dialog changes, so it'll take some time.

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
Hi again Srksrk 68,

I just want to let you know that there might be a some rollbacks that might have be overseen or hasn't but I will let you know so that it won't be a problem in .20. When talking to Mrs Johnson downstairs (not basement) and you ask where is Erik or how fit she is, it suddenly goes into an "Error - Rollback" (something to do with "cell phone?")

Or when completed Eve's storyline first and then move onto Jenny, here a sneeky part that messes up, I don't know if it the Mod or if it the game, Jenny to Mall and you suddenly meet Grace who then "first time meet her" when you already have through Eve.

Usually I choose to ignore but it does messes with the game in a later date like pushed back to the beginning where causes other completed Chars to mess up as well.

I just want to let you know incase it hasn't been reported to you. If you need anything like the Log, let me know. :) (y)

Good luck with your Mod mate! (y)

Reactions: Warrior69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Normally it should just work. But whatever I release now will be Alpha state, so I would make a backup of the saves before. I cannot guarantee that the game will work and that your saves survive, so don't overwrite them.

Reactions: Warrior69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

first Alpha version is up, get it in the first post!

Version 0.20.0-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.0 of the main game. Will be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
  • Known issue: NPC icons on main map are not yet up-to-date with the new locations. Area around appartments and clinic might get a bit crowded.
  • Known issue also in vanilla game: Cookie jar scenes for Cassie and Rump happen in MC's bedroom.
  • Removed modded cellphone goals app because it was completely re-done in vanilla game.
  • Removed modded pizza minigame for the same reason.
  • Disabled new cellphone hints for Debbie because she was completely re-done for the new story.
  • Experimental dynamic location adaption system depending on NPCs states, so that they cannot be at multiple places at the same time (currently Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Terry, Iwanka and Rump).
  • Fixed Eve telling MC to hang out in the park even though Grace has forbidden it.
  • Fixed Miss Okita inviting MC to the classroom even though they are already there.
  • Further memory optimization for fireworks animation.
  • Some cleanup and improvement under the hood.
I was able to see all relevant cookie jar scenes and all the naughty stuff is working :)

I did not yet play and of course not touch the new content. However, I was able to load an older save and the new story kicked in.

Be aware that this is an Alpha release! Use it at your own risk!

Have fun!

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
Great mod btw. Diane boobjob "cum inside" isnt showing up. Anyone else having this problem?

NVM its working now.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
I extracted it into the game directory where the summertimesaga.exe is but I don't see any changes? Is there another step?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes