Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
everytime i put the mod in the game file and start game i get a traceback error and i cleared everything

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
everytime i put the mod in the game file and start game i get a traceback error and i cleared everything
First, having the traceback error attached would be helpful.

Second, there is no "game file" where you put the mod in. You have a main game directory (the folder where SummertimeSaga.exe is located), and inside that you have a folder named "game". Do not put the mod into that "game" folder, but into the main game directory (the folder where SummertimeSaga.exe is located). The mod files must be on same level as that "game" folder inside the main game directory.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
First, having the traceback error attached would be helpful.

Second, there is no "game file" where you put the mod in. You have a main game directory (the folder where SummertimeSaga.exe is located), and inside that you have a folder named "game". Do not put the mod into that "game" folder, but into the main game directory (the folder where SummertimeSaga.exe is located). The mod files must be on same level as that "game" folder inside the main game directory.
so i just put the mod in the the same level as the base game cool. also how will i know it woked

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so i just put the mod in the the same level as the base game cool. also how will i know it woked
Well, run the game and see if it still crashes. If not, check that you have the Naughty Tribute Mod message and button in the main menu.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i didnt get that it just came up normal
Then you did something wrong. It works for everybody else, so the only thing I can suggest is that you install everything from scratch again, following the instructions TO THE LETTER.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
is this mod compatible(combine) with mod from maim lains?
Should be but I won't recommend to use both. If it's just for the walkthrough, this mod has a link to it and also improves the player's phone hint (to-do list). But feel free to try yourself.

Reactions: bernthal

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
There are two separate archives with optional content, containing modified images. Extract the folder "game_options" and/or "game_options2" and place it in the same directory where the "<Summertime Saga>\game" is found. Important: Do not place it inside this folder but on the same level, so that the "<Summertime Saga>" folder contains both the "game" and the "game_options(2)" folders.

Note that both folders can be installed together, with "game_options2" having priority. The optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until an updated version will be released.
im still confuse about this,, how if i put all the file one the same folder "game" and for "game_options2" also i put on the same folder but just the content folder on "game_options2" not with folder with name "game_options2" but its just the content on that folder, so is that possible?

It is possible to switch the optional content on/off with the "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" file (see description inside).
also this config, how i can turn on the config if the text config dosnt have text "on/off or true/false"
im sorry im so bad about code, cuz i dont know how to turn on the mod

also im so confuse how im write cuz ive never write en so many like this :(

BBC_KING

Oct 9, 2018
Hey dev
Could add more lines to jenny sex scenes. Make it a little more naughtier when she fucks her brother (MC)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I might be a bit slow. But how to configurate or what is adviced to configurate with the .txt file?
The "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" contains comments that explain everything. If you don't install that file or if you don't change the file, the defaults kick in which should provide the full experience already. So if you are completely unsure, just leave it as it is. If everything works, you can try changing and experimenting later.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
im still confuse about this,, how if i put all the file one the same folder "game" and for "game_options2" also i put on the same folder but just the content folder on "game_options2" not with folder with name "game_options2" but its just the content on that folder, so is that possible?
Sorry, I must admit I don't understand anything at all... I recommend to install the game first and nothing else (no mods) and start it one time to see if it works. Then install the mod (only one mod at a time) and start the game again, to verify that the game still works and the mod kicks in (you should see a hint in the game's main menu for the Naughty Tribute Mod). After that, you can try the optional content. But do exactly as described if you do not know exactly what to do. No experiments.
also this config, how i can turn on the config if the text config dosnt have text "on/off or true/false"
im sorry im so bad about code, cuz i dont know how to turn on the mod
The config file basically only accepts numbers (so no on/off or true/false), as explained in the comments. Value 0 (for zero, but the digit not the word) normally means that the feature is turned off. The comments also explain what the default is (when the value is not configured at all, e.g. commented out)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes