Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
I extracted it into the game directory where the summertimesaga.exe is but I don't see any changes? Is there another step?
Wrong folder, my friend. All the mods/patch needs to be placed inside the folder "game" under the principal folder of your game to be working.
(Example: ...\Summertime Saga\game)
Extract from Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt (that you didn't read)
"
Installation
------------

This mod requires the original Summertime Saga of same version to be installed. Take care if you have other mods installed (not recommended). Other mods may only work if they are not modifying the same files as this mod does.

It is recommended to save the unmodded game while the main city map is being displayed, close the game, and then install the mod and load the save.

This archive contains the following files and folders:

images
overlays
scripts
Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt
Naughty Tribute Mod Readme - History.txt
presplash.png

For mod installation, extract the complete archive into the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder so that it contains all the files and the folders listed above. Overwrite files and folders that already exist. To be safe, always do a clean install (install game fresh, then mod, without keeping old files).

Start the game. If it crashes at first start, try again once. Ensure that no other mods are installed.

There are two separate archives with optional content, containing modified images. Extract the folder "game_options" and/or "game_options2" and place it in the same directory where the "<Summertime Saga>\game" is found. Important: Do not place it inside this folder but on the same level, so that the "<Summertime Saga>" folder contains both the "game" and the "game_options(2)" folders.

Note that both folders can be installed together, with "game_options2" having priority. The optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until an updated version will be released.

It is possible to switch the optional content on/off with the "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" file (see description inside).

Note: you should install clean, i.e. delete all files from previous versions of the mod before. In case of doubts, install the game new, and then install the mod.

Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.18.6-1.0 can only be installed with version 0.18.6 of the game).

Note: It is also possible to install the game on Android and Mac. To do so, install the original game, run it once, and then copy the extracted files and folders contained in the archive, and install optional content if wanted. Caution -- this is not supported in general, but works for the devices mentioned below."

Please do read ANY .txt that comes with the updates/patch: them aren't ORNAMENTAL at all. The .txt files are written just as explanations for humans (courtesy of the programmer for the users), not really needed for the game or the pc itself (generally not games/programs code).

Thank you, I hope that was being of any help to you. :geek:(y):WeSmart:

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Great mod btw. Diane boobjob "cum inside" isnt showing up. Anyone else having this problem?

NVM its working now.
It should be accessible in the cookie jar. Are you not getting it in-game? I will check later. Thanks for repoarting any bugs!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Waiting for stable mod to play new version, just wanted to say thank you for your good work sir, keep it up!
OK, thanks for the kind words. But I fear I must disappoint you -- the stable version will first come out without any modification of the new content. It will only make the existing modded content accessible, after which I will play the new content myself. Only then I will mod the new stuff, wich will take it's time...

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I know your most likely already working on 20.1 do you know how long it will take or a way to get current one to be usable?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hy guys It's newly refurbished now summertime saga 0.20.1 mod tribute haha i'm will waiting
I know your most likely already working on 20.1 do you know how long it will take or a way to get current one to be usable?
I will adapt this evening and release a new version (still Alpha) later. As of being usable... I guess currently your option is to either wait or do what I do: just try it out. If you face any game-breaking bug, attach a save here and I will fix it. Remember to save often and always in MC's room or in the main city map.

Mandingo6969

Apr 4, 2018
I will adapt this evening and release a new version (still Alpha) later. As of being usable... I guess currently your option is to either wait or do what I do: just try it out. If you face any game-breaking bug, attach a save here and I will fix it. Remember to save often and always in MC's room or in the main city map.
option 2 will be updated to 0.20.1 too?

Reactions: Mikilande

snooptrop

Jul 4, 2017
I can't get this to work on android. I followed the instructions on the first page but i'm not getting a "game" folder no matter what I try.
I can only see "files", i've tried playing past the intro and im not getting a game folder in "/sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/"
I'm on 0.20.0

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
I can't get this to work on android. I followed the instructions on the first page but i'm not getting a "game" folder no matter what I try.
I can only see "files", i've tried playing past the intro and im not getting a game folder in "/sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/"
I'm on 0.20.0
Just create the folder yourself.

Reactions: Warrior69

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
just wondering if the optional content is going to be updated to to 20.1 or not? I'm not trying to rush or be a jerk about.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
just wondering if the optional content is going to be updated to to 20.1 or not? I'm not trying to rush or be a jerk about.
i hope that he update optional content option 2
The optional content does not need an update. As described, it stays valid for all releases equal or higher than the optional content's version number. But I will make that clear on the first post.

I will also be uploading the 0.20.1-0.01 Alpha shortly ;)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The optional content does not need an update. As described, it stays valid for all releases equal or higher than the optional content's version number. But I will make that clear on the first post.

I will also be uploading the 0.20.1-0.01 Alpha shortly ;)
thanks

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes