Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Please, I wish you or any other modder for this game would add both-choice option, where we wouldn't need to make a choice between Mia and her mother Helen as well as Mrs. Johnson and June (i.e we're not locked on one route for the save). Just make it so you can play both scenes for both routes in one playthrough... really wish someone would make this a reality ! Thanks in advance..
bruh I wish that too but you didn't need to copy-paste my prev comment.... :p
you could have just quoted it like this you know
I wish you or any other modder for this game would add both-choice option.....where we wouldn't need to make a choice between Mia and her mother Helen as well as Mrs. Johnson and June (i.e we're not locked on one route for the save) ...just make it so you can play both scenes for both routes in one playthrough...really wish someone would make this a reality *sigh*

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Please, I wish you or any other modder for this game would add both-choice option, where we wouldn't need to make a choice between Mia and her mother Helen as well as Mrs. Johnson and June (i.e we're not locked on one route for the save). Just make it so you can play both scenes for both routes in one playthrough... really wish someone would make this a reality ! Thanks in advance..
With this mod, you can get both branches' scenes in MC's bedroom with the masturbate/fantasize option. You have to complete one branch of the corresponding story first, then you can dream about what the other would have been like.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Well, it's a pirate site, after all :)
lol fair enough :ROFLMAO:
though I will say it again...can you add that feature?

With this mod, you can get both branches' scenes in MC's bedroom with the masturbate/fantasize option. You have to complete one branch of the corresponding story first, then you can dream about what the other would have been like.
dream is cool and all but is incorporating it into the main game hard?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Thanks !

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
so far I've only found 2 bugs from a fresh start one missing background from the pool after sex with Cassie and, two after the condom break in Ivy's massage scenes i get a rollback error. Both arn't that big a deal since they are minor characters. I'm just helping find bugs like a beta tester.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Roxxy is fixed in next update.
Thanks man.
Sara's eye blink animation is buggy at the apartment. Animation plays on her forehead. There might be more but i couldn't find any other bug which is kinda amazing for alpha release.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks man.
Sara's eye blink animation is buggy at the apartment. Animation plays on her forehead. There might be more but i couldn't find any other bug which is kinda amazing for alpha release.
Well, that's because I hardly made any new stuff right now. Sara was already there but not the new models, so I missed that blinking glitch in last release ;)

Fixed it btw/

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Well, that's because I hardly made any new stuff right now. Sara was already there but not the new models, so I missed that blinking glitch in last release ;)

Fixed it btw/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is another bug when i want to speak with Pilly Guy, i can only see his left arm. Checked the game without mod and i can confirm that your mod is causing this issue.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is another bug when i want to speak with Pilly Guy, i can only see his left arm. Checked the game without mod and i can confirm that your mod is causing this issue.
OK, good finding. Actually, there might be some more positioning bugs since they changed that a lot.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

just uploaded version 1.0 (still Beta) of the mod. I played half an hour into the new story, added some stuff (no naughty stuff yet) and fixed some bugs.
  • Re-enabled the enhanced phone hint system in the goals app (Debbie, Miss Dewitt, Miss Ross, Terry and Daisy).
  • Fixed Tilly and Tuco placed too far to the right and off screen during tattoo parlor rooftop party.
  • Fixed miniature Roxxy appearing multiple times at trailer park during cheerleader uniform quest.
  • Fixed Sara blinking animation.
  • Breathing animations for Maria, Sara and Debbie.
  • Blinking eyes for new MC, Maria, Igor and Dimiti.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I heard you! I made the pizza delivery minigame less grindy in the new update 1.01. MC now comes in and goes out with double speed, and most importantly, it has a "Go Back" button that lets you finish right away.

Be careful: don't click that button too early, it's not a cheat button!

Also, I added blinking and breating animations for Josephine.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Can this mod replace Debbie's old model with the new model? It's strange to see the new 20.1 cutscenes where she is polished and see the old cutscenes where she is not.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes