Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can this mod replace Debbie's old model with the new model? It's strange to see the new 20.1 cutscenes where she is polished and see the old cutscenes where she is not.
No, that is DC's team's task to do.
Do the optional files need an update or are they still compatible?
As stated, they are compatibe with any release with equal or higher version number, until updated. So, yes, they are still compatible.

Reactions: Sothyr

cytozine3

Aug 19, 2019
With mod 1.01 android crashes and does not load on fresh install of 20.1 every time- An exception has occurred File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/location_init.rpy", line 5 in <module> TypeError:_init_() got an unexpected keyword argument 'ref'

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
With mod 1.01 android crashes and does not load on fresh install of 20.1 every time- An exception has occurred File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/location_init.rpy", line 5 in <module> TypeError:_init_() got an unexpected keyword argument 'ref'
Will check later.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It would be interesting to see in the game which options are activated, to see if everything is correctly installed.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It would be interesting to see in the game which options are activated, to see if everything is correctly installed.
In deed, that would be interesting. But you can ;)
Go to the main menu and click the Naughty Tribue Mod link at the bottom of the screen, the one that has the version number. This will open the readme and a little green window at the bottom where you see what values are currently configured,, where the value comes from and if there were any errors while reading the config file. You can only configure values that are defined as described in the comments of that file, otherwise a default will be taken instead.

• Angry
Reactions: Sothyr

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I played through the new story without any issues, so it's time to release the first non-Beta version 1.02 of the mod!

Version 0.20.1-1.02:
  • First naughtiness added for Josephine, Tina and Maria (dripping creampies). More to come!
  • Fixed car dealership showroom may be empty when at least Kim should be there.
  • Fixed Maria sauce overlay not moving with her breathing animation.
  • Fixed blinking and breating animations for Josephine -- were not working.
  • Added breathing animations for Liu.
  • Added blinking and breathing animations for Tina and Nadya.
  • Added blinking animations for Goon, Thug, Kim, Jiang and Sato.
I would have released yesterday, but our beloved f95zone was down :(

Enjoy!

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I played through the new story without any issues, so it's time to release the first non-Beta version 1.02 of the mod!

Version 0.20.1-1.02:
  • First naughtiness added for Josephine, Tina and Maria (dripping creampies). More to come!

Enjoy!
Hi guys,

Version 0.20.1-1.02:

Enjoy!
Do I have to start a new game everytime you update the mod?
It'll be my first time using the mod, just found it!
And what do you plan to do in the further releases?

Hellyo

Jun 4, 2017
Hello! I just installed the game and the mod ( Wanted to try the mod ^^)
Apparently after running the game with the mod installed (followed the instalation guide) the game launches and in 5 seconds it crashes...it shows the splash screen and then it dies o_O
I am on Win7-64x , any possibility to be from the mod, some files? I will trow a look and come back with a reply if it's on my side , please trow a look if you can to the splash-screen to main menu transition ^^ Will followup with a response a.s.a.p.

Apr 22, 2017
Is anyone else not getting the pregnancy minigame after updating the mod? I had the previous version installed, and I installed the new version over the previous version, and I did use the same save files.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i have a problem here: after downloading it and adding in game folder, the game starts but a massage error appears, saying that the version is not compatible with the game. can anybody help me?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i have a problem here: after downloading it and adding in game folder, the game starts but a massage error appears, saying that the version is not compatible with the game. can anybody help me?
Downloading what? The main mod or the options?

If main mod:
delete the summertale saga folder
unzip the game
unzip the mod in the game folder

make a screenshot if you still get an error

Options:
They should not in the game folder, unzip the option-folders into the same folder where the game folder is.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do I have to start a new game everytime you update the mod?
It'll be my first time using the mod, just found it!
And what do you plan to do in the further releases?
No need to restart every time. In fact, I play with the same save during development myself. Of course, it is general advice to save often and to not overwrite older saves, just in case.

What do I plan? First, bring the new stuff on the same level as I did with the old content (i.e. dripping creampies -- done, more naughty animations -- in progress, after-sex animations -- in progress, bug fixes -- never done, fancy stuff -- do you have ideas?).

Reactions: Warrior69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello! I just installed the game and the mod ( Wanted to try the mod ^^)
Apparently after running the game with the mod installed (followed the instalation guide) the game launches and in 5 seconds it crashes...it shows the splash screen and then it dies o_O
I am on Win7-64x , any possibility to be from the mod, some files? I will trow a look and come back with a reply if it's on my side , please trow a look if you can to the splash-screen to main menu transition ^^ Will followup with a response a.s.a.p.
Most likely it will crash on the very first run, as mentioned in the instructions. Just try again. Reason is that the new files need to be compiled in order to be processed by Ren'Py, and doing so it cannot yet decide if the new stuff (the mod) has precedence over the delivered stuff (the original game). Only after it has compiled it once, the newer stuff (the mod) will be loaded. Otherwise it will crash (one time).

If it keeps crashing, something else is wrong.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is anyone else not getting the pregnancy minigame after updating the mod? I had the previous version installed, and I installed the new version over the previous version, and I did use the same save files.
You should get the pregnancy minigame. However, they changed it in the new game release that you do not get it if the girl is already pregnant.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Download the most current game release (0.20.1) and the most current mod release (0.20.1-1.02). The versions before the "-" must match.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes