Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Frisky2Times

May 10, 2020
Having the same issues as Captain All Blue, did fresh install of the game, extracted the Tribute mod folders content to SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\game folder (nothing was over written and hadn't previously started the fresh install of the game)

Upon starting the game I got an error message, closed the game and restarted but got the error again.

Currently reinstalling the game again and will add the mod, retry and report back.

Thank you for taking the time to create this mod and make it available to all!

Reactions: Ghostload

Captin All Blue

Dec 10, 2018
Sounds about right. Does it not work? Do you see the Naughty Tribute Mod link in the main menu?
Nah, no link in the main menu, even did a fresh install, gonna try again. Just to be clear i have the folder "game options" inside the folder Named "games". Want to know if this is where its supposed to be? Thx again.

Frisky2Times

May 10, 2020
Ok so after reinstalling the game, I started it first without the mod to see if that would help.
Then closed the game, installed the mod and started it and all seems good so far, closed again and added the additional game options content and again all seems to working at the moment.

Could be wrong but seemed like I just needed to start the fresh install once before installing.

Again thank you for the mod, looking forward to checking it out! :)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Have you about thought changing the pregnancy wheel to just a simple yes or no button?

That would be a nice cheat. Then if a player wants they can get the girl pregnant any time they want and if they don't they can stop it and not have to worry about interrupting that characters quest for 5 weeks either.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Have you about thought changing the pregnancy wheel to just a simple yes or no button?

That would be a nice cheat. Then if a player wants they can get the girl pregnant any time they want and if they don't they can stop it and not have to worry about interrupting that characters quest for 5 weeks either.
That's definitly something to think about, but not my highest priority. You can reset this (and every other) minigame by pressing TAB, so if you do or don't like the outcome, just press TAB and get another try.

Reactions: Warrior69

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this but... the mod have also incest thing in? Since as you say you have remained faithful to the original story, I was wondering if there was also incest inside? Because the original story was incest based game.
If not... can i add the incest patch? I wanna play the original story and not the patreon fake story.
Since I have not yet played the last two versions of the game, do you advise me to play the basic one first and then try your mod? I really like more naughty thing in game so i would be interested enough to try it. But only if i can play it with incest.
Thank you

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 I like this mod but is there a way where i can only install the rollback function from the mod?
There are several methods to enable rollback. But I would not recommend any of them except how the mod does it. Here, it is not possible to rollback accross status changes like machine triggers, location or time changes, which might cause your game to become corrupted. This is merged into the mod and cannot be done without it.

Reactions: RoleDover

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi sorry to ask this but... the mod have also incest thing in? Since as you say you have remained faithful to the original story, I was wondering if there was also incest inside? Because the original story was incest based game.
If not... can i add the incest patch? I wanna play the original story and not the patreon fake story.
Since I have not yet played the last two versions of the game, do you advise me to play the basic one first and then try your mod? I really like more naughty thing in game so i would be interested enough to try it. But only if i can play it with incest.
Thank you
In previous versions it was possible to install both. But I don't use incest mod and I've read that those have not been updated to the current version. Try on your own risk.

Yes, always install the clean game first, run it once, and only then install mods (one after another).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.06 is up and features some hot stuff: an additional angle in Maria's storage room sex scene!

It might not quite be DC quality, but don't tell me it's not hot :)

You will need to download additional content (game_options) if you want Maria's heels be present during the new scene.

Have fun!

Last edited:

aflyonthewa11

Apr 24, 2020
H Animations become very blurry with this mod, very bad.

EDIT:

Fixed with the config file, SMOOTHING = 0

Feels like it does the opposite of smoothing, just makes it worse.
I find it super blurry as well. how did you do this? I've never modded before. I'm also using playing on a Mac so any help is greatly appreciated!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I find it super blurry as well. how did you do this? I've never modded before. I'm also using playing on a Mac so any help is greatly appreciated!
Is that a question for me? If you want to get rid of the blurriness, find and edit the config file as described in the first post. It's a one-time thing, the file has to be downloaded and installed separately and will not be overwritten by new mod versions.

The blurriness is achieved by Ren'Py Dissolve transition. I find it looking better especially in older animations with few frames. And in newer animations, you will notice the effect less the more frames it has and the faster it goes. The alternative would be a stuttering animation. Just try it out.

Reactions: Warrior69

aflyonthewa11

Apr 24, 2020
Is that a question for me? If you want to get rid of the blurriness, find and edit the config file as described in the first post. It's a one-time thing, the file has to be downloaded and installed separately and will not be overwritten by new mod versions.

The blurriness is achieved by Ren'Py Dissolve transition. I find it looking better especially in older animations with few frames. And in newer animations, you will notice the effect less the more frames it has and the faster it goes. The alternative would be a stuttering animation. Just try it out.
Sorry, it was meant for JazzyRey but just a general question as well. Thanks for answering my question! That makes a lot of sense. I totally omitted reading through the configuration part. I'll go try it out right now. Thank you so much for the awesome mod as well!

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I ran into an issue with the school lockers. The further I progress into the story, the more lockers are lost due to an "image XY can't be found". Is that a known issue?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes