Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
<attached save>
Your game is somehow messed up. Did you start fresh or used an older save? Do you use other mods? Do you use rollback a lot?

I could also reproduce with your save and unmodded game, so it's not this mod alone.

You can fix this issue in the console, typing:

M_diane.outfit.set_default_outfit_schedule([["dressed", "dressed", "dressed", "dressed"]])

However, I don't know what else might broken in your save.

Gibby The Crusader

Jan 15, 2019
Man you are doing something wrong. It works with everyone.. Unrar the main game and try again if you still have the rar ofc. Otherwise you gotto dl again since you messed up with game folder.
Yeah tbh i aint added mods to games much im ill try a few things thanks for the addvice

mursu

Jun 9, 2017
Your game is somehow messed up. Did you start fresh or used an older save? Do you use other mods? Do you use rollback a lot?

I could also reproduce with your save and unmodded game, so it's not this mod alone.

You can fix this issue in the console, typing:

M_diane.outfit.set_default_outfit_schedule([["dressed", "dressed", "dressed", "dressed"]])

However, I don't know what else might broken in your save.
That worked! Thank you man!

Save was old, but this is the only problem that i encountered so far. Rarely use rollback and this is the only mod i have been using.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 1.07 of the mod, containing some fixes, and new optional content -- mainly a more naughty version of Tina in her underwear.

The new optional content has been re-worked, replacing the historical two archives (game_options and game_options2) with a combined one (game_overrides) with all the options, which can be more easily be installed/removed (by simply deleting the corresponding directory) or configured (using Naughty Tribute Mod config.txt).

Have fun!

Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 1.07 of the mod, containing some fixes, and new optional content -- mainly a more naughty version of Tina in her underwear.

The new optional content has been re-worked, replacing the historical two archives (game_options and game_options2) with a combined one (game_overrides) with all the options, which can be more easily be installed/removed (by simply deleting the corresponding directory) or configured (using Naughty Tribute Mod config.txt).

Have fun!
I got a question regarding the new underwear of Tina. Does it override the previous one, or will it work together with it?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What previous one are you talking about? This is my first underwear mod for her. Nothing is overwritten, just delete a corresponding folder or configure with the config file accordingly if you don't like something.

Jun 17, 2017
What previous one are you talking about? This is my first underwear mod for her. Nothing is overwritten, just delete a corresponding folder or configure with the config file accordingly if you don't like something.
I should probably have made my words clearer. I meant the Heels in the config log. I've had a long week, so I apologize for the mistake. I've also encountered an issue with the rollback, it doesn't seem to do anything for me.

EDIT: I am an idiot, I missed the instructions on where to install the config :oops: I dropped it in the base folder instead of the game folder. Works now.

Many thanks for your work, now I can sit back and enjoy this for a short while before I fall asleep.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I encountered an issue with the config. Eve is hairy, even when I have it disabled in the config.
I am pretty sure you just edited a line that is only a comment. Everything after a # is ignored.

If you want to see what options are actually active in your config, go to the readme (link in main menu on bottom right) and check the green window.

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
srksrk 68 Your mod can be work with lain's mod normaly? Or can we make some changes for working together? Or they cant work together? :D
Yep work fine and if need how to I can quoted form things that have posted before and still work.
Can I use this together with Lain's Mod Pack or will that break things?

Seems Like I got my answer here. Also, there don't even seem to be any overlapping files between the two.
Install a New GAME:

Patch + Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.19.1-3.01 + Mod Pack de Lain [v0.19.1] + Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.19.1-3.00 - game_options.

Everything works perfectly and bug-free!

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, sorry i suppose something like this have been asked many times, but i cant seem to be able to config the mod, i do what i think i have to do but i change nothing, and i red above that the configuration.text have to be inside the game folder. Is what i did, and i edited the file like this:

# Blinking eyes animation
#BLINKING = 1
#BLINKING = 0
# Values: 2 (normal, default), 1 (slow, without double blinking), 0 (off, vanilla)
# Overruled by no_blink.txt

# Talking mouth animation, aka moving lips
#TALKING = 0.0
#TALKING = 0.0
# Values: 0.0 (off, vanilla) to 1.0 (fast, without transitions)
# Default: 0.3
# Overruled by no_talk.txt

Because i dont like too much blinking and i totally dislike the mouth animation, but after changing that, i go back into the game and is still the same, they are still moving the mouth while talking. Sorry, what im doing wrong? When in the main menu i clic on the right corner and it says that i actually have blinking = 2 and talking =0.3, but i had changed it. i changed other things like heels = 1 in all of them, and that shows like is correctly changed.

Thx for the help.

EDIT: And if it helps, i made a clean install, i had never used the mod before and i also never downloaded the game after the formatting i did on my PC months ago.

EDIT: Ok after a while i manage to understand what i was doing wrong, u may ignore me :D

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, sorry i suppose something like this have been asked many times, but i cant seem to be able to config the mod, i do what i think i have to do but i change nothing, and i red above that the configuration.text have to be inside the game folder. Is what i did, and i edited the file like this:

# Blinking eyes animation
#BLINKING = 1
#BLINKING = 0
# Values: 2 (normal, default), 1 (slow, without double blinking), 0 (off, vanilla)
# Overruled by no_blink.txt

# Talking mouth animation, aka moving lips
#TALKING = 0.0
#TALKING = 0.0
# Values: 0.0 (off, vanilla) to 1.0 (fast, without transitions)
# Default: 0.3
# Overruled by no_talk.txt

Because i dont like too much blinking and i totally dislike the mouth animation, but after changing that, i go back into the game and is still the same, they are still moving the mouth while talking. Sorry, what im doing wrong? When in the main menu i clic on the right corner and it says that i actually have blinking = 2 and talking =0.3, but i had changed it. i changed other things like heels = 1 in all of them, and that shows like is correctly changed.

Thx for the help.

EDIT: And if it helps, i made a clean install, i had never used the mod before and i also never downloaded the game after the formatting i did on my PC months ago.

EDIT: Ok after a while i manage to understand what i was doing wrong, u may ignore me :D
As written, everything after a # is a comment and therefore ignored. Remove the # before the variables you want to configure. Otherwise they stay at the default.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
fuck i cant install the mod need help
What exactly is the problem?
  1. Install the game alone (without any mods), run it and see if it works.
  2. Then install the mod (and only this one mod) exactly as described in the instructions. When I say exactly I mean it. Do not let anything out or do it differently just because you maybe do not understand. Do not yet install the optional content.
  3. Run the game again. It may crash the first time. Run it again.
  4. You should now see the Naughty Tribute mod links in the main menu, as shown in the screenshot in the first post.
  5. You may now leave the game again and install the optional content. Or just play.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
So i have followed the instructions to install but the game shut down before i can play it. I extract the game, play with fresh save till i get to the world map, quit game, install mod in game file, then start the game again, doesn't work so i start game again but it doesn't work, all i get is roxxy's face on screen for a sec then disappears. I don't have the optinal files installed and no other mods, using windows. Can i pls have some help on how to get it started.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So i have followed the instructions to install but the game shut down before i can play it. I extract the game, play with fresh save till i get to the world map, quit game, install mod in game file, then start the game again, doesn't work so i start game again but it doesn't work, all i get is roxxy's face on screen for a sec then disappears. I don't have the optinal files installed and no other mods, using windows. Can i pls have some help on how to get it started.
Are you on Windows, Mac or Android?

What are(after installation of the mod) the contents of the <Summertime Saga>\game folder?

Are you certain you downloaded the most current versions of game and mod?

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Are you on Windows, Mac or Android?

What are(after installation of the mod) the contents of the <Summertime Saga>\game folder?

Are you certain you downloaded the most current versions of game and mod?
1. Windows
2. in order. cache, images, legal, overlays, python-packages, scripts. then it is the other files that come with the game and the read me's and presplash pic
3. It say's it's the most recent on the files i downloaded and the base game contents are in line with the new content.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes