Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

mc194

Feb 22, 2020
Version 0.20.1-1.06:
  • Added additional angle to Maria storage room sex scene.
Hi folks,

version 1.06 is up and features some hot stuff: an additional angle in Maria's storage room sex scene!

It might not quite be DC quality, but don't tell me it's not hot :)

You will need to download additional content (game_options) if you want Maria's heels be present during the new scene.

About that i played the whole update but everything was the same No new scene. I've even put the optional stuff with the high heels but still no new scene ? can someone explain how to trigger the new scene ive did it with and without Tony but nothing happnes ? Help?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Can you attach a save here?
This was the last one, where it occurs. (Locker of MC, Erik and Eve) But I guess I found the culprit myself. I used "unRen" to unpack all .rpy and .rpa files. Looks like the game doesn't like to run on recompiled files. View attachment 1-5-LT1.save
As soon as I've gone back to the archived files everything seems to be solved. Thou I have no clue why that happens with uncompressed files.

View attachment 1-5-LT1.save

p.S.: I prefer uncompressed files, so I can see, how the code works when I see things I like. Like minigames or other neat features.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Rollback seems to be disabled in the latest update of the mod
It's not disabled, but a bit more restrictive. You cannot rollback accross status changes (location, time, triggers). You can customize to some extend with the Naughty Tribute Mod config.txt file.

Keep in mind that rollback is potentionally dangerous for your save files. And always, apart from that, only save while in the main city map or in MC's bedroom.

Reactions: bernthal

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Version 0.20.1-1.06:
  • Added additional angle to Maria storage room sex scene.
Hi folks,

version 1.06 is up and features some hot stuff: an additional angle in Maria's storage room sex scene!

It might not quite be DC quality, but don't tell me it's not hot :)

You will need to download additional content (game_options) if you want Maria's heels be present during the new scene.

About that i played the whole update but everything was the same No new scene. I've even put the optional stuff with the high heels but still no new scene ? can someone explain how to trigger the new scene ive did it with and without Tony but nothing happnes ? Help?
Then you did not install the mod correctly. Do you have the links in the main menu (as seen in the screenshot in the initial post)? If not, re-install and follow the instructions to the letter.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This was the last one, where it occurs. (Locker of MC, Erik and Eve) But I guess I found the culprit myself. I used "unRen" to unpack all .rpy and .rpa files. Looks like the game doesn't like to run on recompiled files. View attachment 655934
As soon as I've gone back to the archived files everything seems to be solved. Thou I have no clue why that happens with uncompressed files.

View attachment 655934

p.S.: I prefer uncompressed files, so I can see, how the code works when I see things I like. Like minigames or other neat features.
That might explain it. Which unren do you use? Versions based on releases prior to version 1.1.3 have problems extracting the sources correctly.

hadmiral

Aug 15, 2018
Discovered a bug when using the mod; tested both a clean install of SS 20.1 and with mod version 1.06, this only occurs with the mod installed.

When using either of the Cowgirl "Massage" options in Pink at the mall, there's a crash at the end of the scene, here's the traceback.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/mall/mall/second_floor/pink/dialogues.rpy", line 945, in script
    $ M_player.trigger(T_mc_had_sex)
  File "game/scripts/locations/mall/mall/second_floor/pink/dialogues.rpy", line 945, in <module>
NameError: name 'T_mc_had_sex' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 79, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 41, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/home_lock_check.rpyc", line 185, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 204, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/mall/mall/second_floor/pink/dialogues.rpy", line 945, in script
  File "D:\Media\Games\Eroge\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Media\Games\Eroge\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/mall/mall/second_floor/pink/dialogues.rpy", line 945, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.1
Wed May 13 16:23:35 2020
I grepped through the scripts in the Mod and that variable: "T_mc_had_sex" is called at the end of either of the cowgirl/reverse scenes in that one script.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Discovered a bug when using the mod; tested both a clean install of SS 20.1 and with mod version 1.06, this only occurs with the mod installed.

When using either of the Cowgirl "Massage" options in Pink at the mall, there's a crash at the end of the scene, here's the traceback.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "D:\Media\Games\Eroge\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Media\Games\Eroge\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.1
Wed May 13 16:23:35 2020
I grepped through the scripts in the Mod and that variable: "T_mc_had_sex" is called at the end of either of the cowgirl/reverse scenes in that one script.
Good finding, was a remainder from my last release's game fix where having sex did not remove player's virgin flag. They fixed it now, but not like I did ;)

Will be fixed with next mod version.

hadmiral

Aug 15, 2018
Good finding, was a remainder from my last release's game fix where having sex did not remove player's virgin flag. They fixed it now, but not like I did ;)

Will be fixed with next mod version.
Without making you put in _too_ much work to explain things, I've been learning a bit of renpy scripting, so I am just curious; once you've fixed it, do you mind pointing out what Kompas changed, and how you have to update your scripts? I kinda want to get a feel for it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Without making you put in _too_ much work to explain things, I've been learning a bit of renpy scripting, so I am just curious; once you've fixed it, do you mind pointing out what Kompas changed, and how you have to update your scripts? I kinda want to get a feel for it.
Well, in this case it's simple. My fix was with the trigger you found, T_mc_had_sex. They replaced it with changing a variable instead (M_player.set('is_virgin', False)), which was the trigger also supposed to do. But since the trigger did not work as they did it, they apparently deleted it completely, rather than trying to fix it as I did. Therefore the mod now produced an error because the trigger is no longer known.

mursu

Jun 9, 2017
Trying to giva a pump to Diane still gives this error.
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_shovel_sides': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_cow_a_shovel_sides')
Is there any way to get past this?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Trying to giva a pump to Diane still gives this error.
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_shovel_sides': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_cow_a_shovel_sides')
Is there any way to get past this?
Can you attach a save here pls?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
damn i guess its just not workin for me then thanks either way
Man you are doing something wrong. It works with everyone.. Unrar the main game and try again if you still have the rar ofc. Otherwise you gotto dl again since you messed up with game folder.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes