Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

pmac

Oct 12, 2018
I think I missed something also, are you saying that Version 0.20.5-2.04 (Additional Options) works with Version 0.20.7-1.00 ?

knupp

Sep 6, 2016
Can't load my old saves (did a clean save on map in 20.7), tried with and without the optional content. The mod works fine as far as I can see but it resets all progress, plis halp, love you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
This would probably require more manual work on my part (which I'm fine with), but is there a way to interject certain scene improvements, but not others? I really like some of the scene changes (having Okita keep her heels on during the sex scene is hot, and having Roxy in the background playing with herself watching you nail Missy is a huge improvement), but could do without some of the others (Cassie's leg looks kind of weird, and I prefer the original Ivy art). Any way to customize?

Either way, great looking mod!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This would probably require more manual work on my part (which I'm fine with), but is there a way to interject certain scene improvements, but not others? I really like some of the scene changes (having Okita keep her heels on during the sex scene is hot, and having Roxy in the background playing with herself watching you nail Missy is a huge improvement), but could do without some of the others (Cassie's leg looks kind of weird, and I prefer the original Ivy art). Any way to customize?

Either way, great looking mod!
Well, for Cassie: it's totally optional. If you don't like her legs, then don't boink her. Easy as that :)

I did not change the Ivy art, I just added some in-between frames to make the animation smoother. And the broken condom of course. If you don't like it, try to disable the mod (with the configuration parameter DISABLE_MOD), restart the game and see if you really like the original better. I doubt it...

It's certainly possible to manually change the mod. But especially the older content does not stick to any defined schema or convention, so it's not easy to do it consistently. And you would lock yourself out from future updates.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can't load my old saves (did a clean save on map in 20.7), tried with and without the optional content. The mod works fine as far as I can see but it resets all progress, plis halp, love you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attach your save here and I will check.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ok now it say EXE is MISSING
So my advice is:
  1. Don't panic.
  2. Read the first post.
  3. Delete everything you installed so far, except the saves folder.
  4. Install the original game version 0.20.7. Be sure it is that exact version, downloaded from their official site.
  5. Start the game. See if it works. Close the game.
  6. Install the mod, exactly as written in the first post. Do nothing differently. If you don't understand or are in doubt, read the instructions again. It works, trust me.
  7. Run the game again. It might crash on first run (because it has to compile a lot of stuff). Run it again. See if it works.
  8. Only then try the additional stuff like optional content and other mods. I would not recommend that if you are not sure what you are doing.

Reactions: bakasto

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hi , i have a problem i downlaoded the new summertimesage update 20.6 and the new naughty tribute mode and tried to load my old save and it tells me that i cant use my old saves what can i do to fix it?
I doubt that. Attach your save here and I will check.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sur la page principale (plan de la ville):
L'icône d'EVE est au Tattoo Salon, c'est lundi qu'elle est à l'école!
L'icône BETH est absente de la Donut Shop!

Il n'est actuellement pas possible de reculer de quelques images avec la molette.
English please.
Sorry, I may have missed something but I can't find a message about the PATCH!
So... what patch are we talking about? This thread is about the Naughty Tribute Mod, not some "patch".

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
I dont know why but I can somehow feel this is a war between modder and creator. Your update is fast, like, really fast. Did you take this one personally ? Lol

Anyway, thanks for the lightning speed update :D

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
On the main page (Town Map) :
EVE's icon is at the Tattoo Salon, it's Monday she's at school!
The BETH icon is missing from the Donut Shop!

It is currently not possible to go back a few frames with the thumbwheel.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
On the main page (Town Map) :
EVE's icon is at the Tattoo Salon, it's Monday she's at school!
The BETH icon is missing from the Donut Shop!

It is currently not possible to go back a few frames with the thumbwheel.
Yeah, I noticed. They changed something with Eve. In fact, she was nowhere to be found when I looked after her. Will try to figure that one out.

Beth has no state machine and therefore no icon yet.

Should be possible to rollback. Rollback is limited, however, so that no state, time or location change can be skipped.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I dont know why but I can somehow feel this is a war between modder and creator. Your update is fast, like, really fast. Did you take this one personally ? Lol

Anyway, thanks for the lightning speed update :D
You bet :D

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes