Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

the new version puts focus on the TV in MC's living room.

Version 0.20.5-2.04:
  • Fixed TV in livingroom did not show the naughty image when switching to Pink Channel.
  • Made the tv snow picture on channel 6 animated for increased immersion.
  • You can now put a WEBM video into the images/buttons folder which will be played when switching to the corresponding channel.
    • tv_channel_07.webm will be played when switching to Pink Channel.
    • tv_channel_01.webm when switching to SNN News.
    • Any Ren'Py compatible video format should do (e.g. MP4, WEBM) as long as you rename the file correctly, and the extension to WEBM.
    • You can put the file into folder game_overrides/television/images/buttons instead, customizable with parameter OVERRIDES_TELEVISION.
    • Added an animation to the optionally downloadable GAME_OVERRIDES archive, which can serve as a template for your own preferences.
Enjoy!

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Don't play with the latest version of "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.20.5-2.04". with the new version of "Summertime Saga [v0.20.6]", because you'll get this error!!!! (See attached photo)

Reactions: little Brother

Toxic404

Apr 28, 2017
Got the 0.20.6 extracted and ready to be modded with Naughty Tribute and Additional Lines Incest mods when they are updated. :D
Until then, still playing the 0.20.5 ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guess I need to wait for the mod to be updated for version v.0.20.6. Really like the updated content immersion of the game with the mod. Makes the characters more lifelike.
Don't play with the latest version of "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.20.5-2.04". with the new version of "Summertime Saga [v0.20.6]", because you'll get this error!!!! (See attached photo)
I was going to download the original game but then I think that I might have to wait for your update first, love your work (including those hairy things you put in the game from another modder) :D
Got the 0.20.6 extracted and ready to be modded with Naughty Tribute and Additional Lines Incest mods when they are updated. :D
Hi, just downloaded the updated game and am working on the mod with highest priority.

Stay tuned!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Halloween update of the Mod is now up in a first version. New content of the updated game has not yet been naughtified, but...

Version 0.20.6-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.6 of the main game. May be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
  • Reverted the missing TV naughty image fix for Pink Channel since it's fixed in the game now.
  • Additional naughtification of Maria storage room sex intro scene.
  • Re-added forgotten naughtification to Roxxy's repeated locker sex scene.
  • Game no longer autosaves if you want to leave but choose "No" instead of "Yes" (i.e. not leaving).
  • Optimization of the pool cannonball scene. Hopefully less laggy now.
More to come soon(TM) ;)

Have fun!

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Overrides are unsaveable on macOS because config.basedir isn't correct on the platform – macOS houses the executable temporarily in /private/, which is read only.

Not sure what the correct workaround is (I just hardcoded my path), though maybe you can use renpy.file(blah) to get the correct path at least.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Overrides are unsaveable on macOS because config.basedir isn't correct on the platform – macOS houses the executable temporarily in /private/, which is read only.

Not sure what the correct workaround is (I just hardcoded my path), though maybe you can use renpy.file(blah) to get the correct path at least.
Since I don't have a Mac this is not easy to fix. I will try to come up with something that you can try out later. Meanwhile, you can always edit the config file manually with a text editor.

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
I have an error occuring when I try to use the computer. Just to give you the info :)
Thanks for the job

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Version 1.00 is up with the proper nauthifications of the new Odette Halloween content.

Version 0.20.6-1.00:
  • Naughtification of Odette Halloween scene.
  • Added blinking and breating animations for new Odette Halloween content.
  • Fixed an issue with everyone blinking on dialog advance when parameter BLINKING has been changed.
And don't be freaked out by Odettes blinking Vampire eyes. That's intentional ;)

Enjoy!

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
It's a shame I can't get Odette pregnant in her new crypt scene.
Would it be game breaking to make this possible in a future version of your mod, if you even want to implement it?

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Do both work together? Thought there'd be problems using multiple mods. If they do both work together I'm about to be a happy happy dude

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
need help i am on pc i did it 3 time i need help how to install it on a PC I keep getting quit that's all I can say shows says quit

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes