• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Judith green hair:
New game - First time meet Judith= Red hair - Finish talk= Green hair - In the Boy's dressingroom= Red hair.

Very Nice mod...
oh, what a helpful post we have here! So if you're so good why you need a mod? Why don't you make one by yourself? This guy is doing a great job and is always kind and helpful with people who asks him for help... so please keep your GREAT sarcasm for you... if you have a problem ask gently for help posting which is the error. Bye
It's exactly what i have done... You most have BIG problem's with that... One thing you should have clear for you ... I have never complained about the job he has put into doing this, boy...
Ok, so if I misinterpreted your comment "Very Nice mod..." (that it seems to me sarcastic), I'm sorry and apologize. I reacted like this cause the people who's always complaining and criticizing modders (working for free) have caused the leave from this community of Maim Lain (that I really appreciated a lot and supported on Patreon). So if you're not one of those , my apologies.
I accept your apology...
Guys, easy! I fixed that a while ago already but I missed to upload the new overrides because I was holding back the new mod version. I will upload everything shortly.

The issue is because the migrated some of the older scenes to the new rig system already, which mean new images having not been modded. Including Judith's hair.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded the new version.

Version 0.20.5-2.00:
  • Experimental mechanism to load incomplete saves, trying to avoid reset of story lines. Can be configured with parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING.
  • Added parameter LOG_LEVEL to set logging level, and LOG_DELETE to set the append behavior.
  • Added legacy animation system as a fallback in case new system causes problems. When enabled, animations are rendered like in vanilla game (no smoothing, no randomization). Can be configured with parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS.
  • Correction to the way the mod handles the HANDLE_ROLLBACK parameter.
  • Odette can now already be pregnant during Grace's first sex scene.
  • Added new game images having been re-made to the overrides (optional content) and overlays (breathing/blinking). This includes green hair for Judith in the locker room scene.
  • MC and Judith are now stripping naked before Annie in the locker room, as it always had been.
  • Blinking and breathing animations for new Mrs. Smith, Annie, Ms. Bridget, Ronda, Ms. Bissette, Eve, Judith, Mia and Dexter content.
  • Correction to Ronda breating animation in the Okita x-ray scene.
  • MC can no longer be mugged when going to the bank, the car dealership, the mall, the beachhouse, or home, with more than 200 bucks in his pocket (as those are the only locations where he is forced to go regularly with money in his possession).
  • Added back some forgotten scene modifications for Maria storage room sex.
  • Made the bank vault minigame skippable.
The new mechanism to laod incomplete saves may or may not heal corrupted saves you may have. Depending on the new configuration parameter setting, you have the following options:
  1. Everything works as in original game (letting you load corrupted saves without even noticing it, eventually resetting story lines unexpecedly).
  2. Give you a mere warning.
  3. Let you repair the loaded save temporarily.
  4. Atempt to fix it permanently (when saving it again). This may require several iterations until the warnings go away.
Have fun!

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
Question on newest updated is Jenny prego Sex can happen only at night still not during other times right?? like Cam girl stream maybe?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
the changes on the scenes appear on cookie jar acess?
Yes.
Question on newest updated is Jenny prego Sex can happen only at night still not during other times right?? like Cam girl stream maybe?
Well, modding one scene is a lot of work. It's not like "Hey, you already did one scene for her, so doing another one should not be much work, right?". Each scene is new. The more variations a scene has (clothing on, off, different angles etc.), the more work it is. So, the cam girl scene is a good example for a not so easy one. Also, I focused on the quick wins right now, so what is left would be a bit more difficult.

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
Yes.

Well, modding one scene is a lot of work. It's not like "Hey, you already did one scene for her, so doing another one should not be much work, right?". Each scene is new. The more variations a scene has (clothing on, off, different angles etc.), the more work it is. So, the cam girl scene is a good example for a not so easy one. Also, I focused on the quick wins right now, so what is left would be a bit more difficult.
Ah thanks for answer that question and I just i love your mods and I do like waiting for you mods to be ready before playing any new content on the game as well as your mods do really bring a how another level to the game as well.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Toxic404

Apr 28, 2017
Does the game work with both "Additional Lines Incest Mod" and "Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.5-2.01 (with game_overrides)" installed at the same time ?
Sorry if it has been asked before.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does the game work with both "Additional Lines Incest Mod" and "Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.5-2.01 (with game_overrides)" installed at the same time ?
Sorry if it has been asked before.
Most likely yes. No need to post this twice three times...

conney

Apr 4, 2020
why share a mod that does not keep your save games an you go back to it you start from the begining what's the deal with that

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
why share a mod that does not keep your save games an you go back to it you start from the begining what's the deal with that
First: Nobody forces you to use the mod.

Second: All your saves can be used. If you stick to the rules: Only save in the main town map, and never in the middle of a dialog. And those are the rules that come from Kompass Productions, not from me, mind!

Third: You're welcome. If you have problems, post here the details and I will help. Why? Because I am such a nice guy.

conney

Apr 4, 2020
First: Nobody forces you to use the mod.

Second: All your saves can be used. If you stick to the rules: Only save in the main town map, and never in the middle of a dialog. And those are the rules that come from Kompass Productions, not from me, mind!

Third: You're welcome. If you have problems, post here the details and I will help. Why? Because I am such a nice guy.
View attachment 845480 2020.10.05-01.19.png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for attaching the save (I assume it is all the same and you attached it a dozen times...)

First I must say that the save is corrupted and cannot load normally even in the unmodded game. This happens sometimes, regardless if a mod is installed or not. Nobody can tell for sure why this happens, but there it is. It helps to only save in the main town map, never in the middle of a dialog. And to use rollback very seldom.

That said, I already managed to successfully load your save and made some small corrections on how the mod loads corrupted saves. I will release those fixes once I am through.

The save you provide here will, if loaded without fix, reset the main story back to the point where MC just started pizza delivery with Tony (while it appears you already started the second part of the main quest, trying to get Dad's lockbox from the bank vault). Also, it resets the Roxxy story back to where you are invited to the beach and must get that Goldswagger for Becca (while it appears you already finished the Bikini Contest).

As I said, I try to make the attempt to load corrupted saves more stable and will release a fix soon (hopefully this evening).

Edit: I attached here what I could make out of your save. But it could not be repaired completely -- it was too broken to begin with. Because of this, there is also no reason for a patch of the mod because there is nothing to be helped, I am sorry. The only problem is with the crash your broken save caused, that can be avoided by setting configuration parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING to 0 in the mod's configuration UI. I will provide a fix for that later.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeje33

PAlNMON

Aug 16, 2020
Man, does Mod rpy run smoothly in the apk containing only rpyc files? I ask in advance because it is laborious to modify apks in the file isertion, since I have to use the "Apk Editor". I use the "Summer" apk with translation mod.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes