• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
That's strange. I am just playing from scatch as well, no such side effects. Best advise is to save often and only in the main town map.

Also, you might want to clear/delete the persistent file with a new update, and also try the following:

Close the game, then go to the game\cache folder. There should be three files in there:
  • \game\cache\screens.rpyb
  • \game\cache\bytecode.rpyb
  • \game\cache\pyanalysis.rpyb
Delete those three files, start again and see if it helps.

Note that many people claim such progress losing effects for the vanilla game as well.
i just deleted everything in both locations
AppData\Roaming\RenPy
and deleted the main game folder as well, about to start again, also one thing i wasn't doing was saving with the town map up, i was saving in the bedroom, so that might of caused it as well, if it does it again while i'm saving with the town map up, i'm going to delete the 3 files in the cache folder and see if that helps

Thanks for the reply on a few things i can try

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
having a prob everytime i try to install this in the game folder and overwrite it it keep coming up with this error can someone point me in the right direction with this

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I decided to give this mod a try, i'm using 20.5 base game and your 20.5 mod only, started a new game, after some time, i saved my game, and when i loaded my save game to work on it some more, i noticed that it set's me back a few steps, and bugs it out

example: roxxy mom showing in jail, clyde and roxxy are at her home, while erik's dad is in jail as well, can't redo the meth sell, it also does this with other characters as well that i've worked on

not sure if it has been said before
i just deleted everything in both locations
AppData\Roaming\RenPy
and deleted the main game folder as well, about to start again, also one thing i wasn't doing was saving with the town map up, i was saving in the bedroom, so that might of caused it as well, if it does it again while i'm saving with the town map up, i'm going to delete the 3 files in the cache folder and see if that helps

Thanks for the reply on a few things i can try
Hi,

I finally think I can reproduce the issue. Can you attach a save file here which shows the error (story line resetting)? Maybe I can provide a fix...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
having a prob everytime i try to install this in the game folder and overwrite it it keep coming up with this error can someone point me in the right direction with this
You should carefully check the folder structure and if you followed the instructions to the letter. The error log you post is a follow-up with not much meaning. I guess you got this when clicking "Ignore" in a previous error. Can you post that one, too?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi,

I finally think I can reproduce the issue. Can you attach a save file here which shows the error (story line resetting)? Maybe I can provide a fix...
it was because i was saving in the bedroom, after i started saving at the map, i had no problems and was able to finish the game from start to end

YUUNA

Jun 13, 2017
Hiya, I don't know if this error has been reported(and there's already a fix) but i found this when choosing to speak with odette and then choosing yes for the 2nd massage with grace & odette

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 86, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/characters/grace/button.rpy", line 177, in script
    jump odette_repeat_sex_bike.segue
ScriptError: could not find label 'odette_repeat_sex_bike.segue'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 86, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "D:\Mega Download\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Mega Download\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Sun Sep 20 14:19:08 2020

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hiya, I don't know if this error has been reported(and there's already a fix) but i found this when choosing to speak with odette and then choosing yes for the 2nd massage with grace & odette

Code:

While running game code:
    $ game.main()

Full traceback:
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "D:\Mega Download\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "D:\Mega Download\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
that happen to me, it's a bug, odette has 2 scenes for the cookie jar, 1 is on the bike and the 2nd one is a threesome with them doing there naked massage, while having sex with grace, pick change angle, and then you will start having sex with odette

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I got the bug in modded version , your mod + lain
The 1-6 save is right on the rooftop, I tried loading that save in unmodded version but i get an error
The 2-1 is infront of the parlor in case you cant load the first one
Edit: apparently Jenny is supposed to be dancing with the girl from the library
OK, late answer, but I just tried your saves to test a potential fix I am doing right now to support laoding/recovering corrupted saves. But I find that the problem in your case is that you simply impregnated every woman in town, including Jenny. Just that very night she cam home with her baby. No wonder she is not going to party right now ;)

Just leave the party and do other stuff as long as she is carrying the baby on her arms (two weeks or so), then on the next Saturday evening come back to the tattoo parlor and continue that quest as if nothing happened ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    $ game.main()

Full traceback:
    $ game.main()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Can you attach a save here to reproduce?

YUUNA

Jun 13, 2017
that happen to me, it's a bug, odette has 2 scenes for the cookie jar, 1 is on the bike and the 2nd one is a threesome with them doing there naked massage, while having sex with grace, pick change angle, and then you will start having sex with odette
i don't quite understand, sorry english is not my first language
yes odette only has 2 scenes, but the choices that i post lead to either scene with odette and grace just like you said and the bike scene with odette, and if i pick the bike scene an error happened unlike if i pick to do so with odette inside the garage at morning

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yes odette only has 2 scenes, but the choices that i post lead to either scene with odette and grace just like you said and the bike scene with odette, and if i pick the bike scene an error happened unlike if i pick to do so with odette inside the garage at morning
The scene you are asking about is a bug when you pick "speak with odette?" follow by "yeah", so you will get that error message, it might be part of the next update that was left in, because if you talk to odette when she is in the tattoo shop, she will ask about having sex with eve, and the mc will say he will think about it, with that option "speak with odette?" in mind will lead up to that, i might be wrong though, but yeah, picking that will give you that error, and it's no need to pick it at the moment

n3g4t1v3

Jun 3, 2017
Via cookiejar, the iwanka and josie scenes say they are missing the blowjob.rpy and sex.rpy files

\game\scripts\characters\iwanka\scene\*

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Via cookiejar, the iwanka and josie scenes say they are missing the blowjob.rpy and sex.rpy files

\game\scripts\characters\iwanka\scene\*
Please check if those files are present. The sex.rpy files should be, but there is no blowjob.rpy file coming with the mod.

And yes, those scenes work for me. You might try to delete the three *.rpyb file in the game\cache directory and start the game again to see if it works. Also, you might delete all *.rpyc files in the game\scripts folder.

If in doubt, install everything fresh.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The scene you are asking about is a bug when you pick "speak with odette?" follow by "yeah", so you will get that error message, it might be part of the next update that was left in, because if you talk to odette when she is in the tattoo shop, she will ask about having sex with eve, and the mc will say he will think about it, with that option "speak with odette?" in mind will lead up to that, i might be wrong though, but yeah, picking that will give you that error, and it's no need to pick it at the moment
It's actually a bug introduced with the mod. I fixed it and it will be part of the next version. In the meantime, either play nicely with Grace and Odette, or extract the attached sex_scenes.rpy to <SummertimeSaga>\game\scripts\characters\odette.

Reactions: AnonF21

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Judith green hair:
New game - First time meet Judith= Red hair - Finish talk= Green hair - In the Boy's dressingroom= Red hair.

Very Nice mod...

• Angry
Reactions: Hentai0052

Tyrion1368

Sep 6, 2019
Judith green hair:
New game - First time meet Judith= Red hair - Finish talk= Green hair - In the Boy's dressingroom= Red hair.

Very Nice mod...
oh, what a helpful post we have here! So if you're so good why you need a mod? Why don't you make one by yourself? This guy is doing a great job and is always kind and helpful with people who asks him for help... so please keep your GREAT sarcasm for you... if you have a problem ask gently for help posting which is the error. Bye

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
oh, what a helpful post we have here! So if you're so good why you need a mod? Why don't you make one by yourself? This guy is doing a great job and is always kind and helpful with people who asks him for help... so please keep your GREAT sarcasm for you... if you have a problem ask gently for help posting which is the error. Bye
It's exactly what i have done... You most have BIG problem's with that... One thing you should have clear for you ... I have never complained about the job he has put into doing this, boy...

Tyrion1368

Sep 6, 2019
It's exactly what i have done... You most have BIG problem's with that... One thing you should have clear for you ... I have never complained about the job he has put into doing this, boy...
Ok, so if I misinterpreted your comment "Very Nice mod..." (that it seems to me sarcastic), I'm sorry and apologize. I reacted like this cause the people who's always complaining and criticizing modders (working for free) have caused the leave from this community of Maim Lain (that I really appreciated a lot and supported on Patreon). So if you're not one of those , my apologies.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Ok, so if I misinterpreted your comment "Very Nice mod..." (that it seems to me sarcastic), I'm sorry and apologize. I reacted like this cause the people who's always complaining and criticizing modders (working for free) have caused the leave from this community of Maim Lain (that I really appreciated a lot and supported on Patreon). So if you're not one of those , my apologies.
I accept your apology...

Reactions: Tyrion1368
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes