• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Man, does Mod rpy run smoothly in the apk containing only rpyc files? I ask in advance because it is laborious to modify apks in the file isertion, since I have to use the "Apk Editor". I use the "Summer" apk with translation mod.
I fear I don't understand what you are talking about. The mod runs on Android if that is what you want to know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PAlNMON

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

the new update brings pregnant office sex with Tina, plus some improvements and fixes.

Version 0.20.5-2.02:
  • Workaround for Yumi not available at her desk if you completed the main story before you found Harold in Mia's story. Visit her when she is parked before MC's home.
  • Added Tina pregnant office sex.
  • Small improvement of Ms. Bissette's chair sex scene.
  • For debugging: added some log messages for save game diagnosis.
  • Made loading of corrupted/incomplete saves more stable. Introduced new value 4 to configuration parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

PAlNMON

Aug 16, 2020
I fear I don't understand what you are talking about. The mod runs on Android if that is what you want to know.
That's because in another android game, "Dreams of Desire", the files would only work if they were ".rpyc"

And the files in your mod are rpy ... Hence the doubt, whether it would work regardless of whether it is rpy or rpyc.

But if you didn't understand, thanks anyway. I will try to put the mod here.
tnks !!!;)(y)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey bro! Do you have the mod files in the rpyc version?
What do you mean by that? Only what you can download from the first post. Once you run the game, it will create the rpyc files automatically, but I doubt that is what you meant...

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
i dont know if its with the mod or without ( i havent tried without) and it doesnt matter that much though, but the game takes a lot of time to open after double clicking the exe file. Around 15-25 secs. Might be less cant say for sure, but it takes time to open, like a good bit of time. Dont think its a mod issue. Just thought would share if its with me only or others noticed this thing also. Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i dont know if its with the mod or without ( i havent tried without) and it doesnt matter that much though, but the game takes a lot of time to open after double clicking the exe file. Around 15-25 secs. Might be less cant say for sure, but it takes time to open, like a good bit of time. Dont think its a mod issue. Just thought would share if its with me only or others noticed this thing also. Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen.
That's totally normal. 15 seconds would in deed be very good.

F18ZONE

May 25, 2020
Hello srksrk 68

I am using your tribute mod from past few months and I really like your work.

I want to draw your attention toward an artwork, I think you have improve this artwork.

Thanks for your awesome mod.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello srksrk 68

I am using your tribute mod from past few months and I really like your work.

I want to draw your attention toward an artwork, I think you have improve this artwork.

Thanks for your awesome mod.
Thanks for liking it. But are you saying you don't like this particular scene?

That makes me sad :(

lol I am not an artist, I did my best! I fear this must stay as it is...

F18ZONE

May 25, 2020
Thanks for liking it. But are you saying you don't like this particular scene?

That makes me sad :(

lol I am not an artist, I did my best! I fear this must stay as it is...
Sorry to make you sad but I do not want to make you sad. I like the scene very much but I asked if possible then little improvement in this scene artwork.
Now you have said that you have done your best so I am happy with this.:)

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
Hello
First of all thanks you for the mod

I tried on Android following the instructions but it doesn't work but maybe I have trouble following a step I created the game folder then I put the Naughty folder I exctracte but when I launch the game I don't see a link or the green readme screen I have a Samsung A40 version 10 can help me.

Sorry for the mistakes I'm french

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello
First of all thanks you for the mod

I tried on Android following the instructions but it doesn't work but maybe I have trouble following a step I created the game folder then I put the Naughty folder I exctracte but when I launch the game I don't see a link or the green readme screen I have a Samsung A40 version 10 can help me.

Sorry for the mistakes I'm french
Check if you really have the following folder structure:

Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game

and inside that game folder there are the folders

images
overlays
scripts

together with the three files Naughty Tribute*.txt and the presplash.png file.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes I have his files what should I do next ?
Do you find any *.rpyc files (compiled versions of the *.rpy files that come with the mod) inside your scripts folder? Those should be generated once you start the game.

If you have everything as described in the instructions, it must work. If it does not, post screenshots of the filemanager showing your installation here.

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
Do you find any *.rpyc files (compiled versions of the *.rpy files that come with the mod) inside your scripts folder? Those should be generated once you start the game.

If you have everything as described in the instructions, it must work. If it does not, post screenshots of the filemanager showing your installation here.
I gave up I could use the pc mode but I wanted to know is it normal that I can't get some protagonist pregnant? Jenny and tina for the moment ?

PS: Thanks for your help and the work you did !

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
They disabled Jenny and Tina pregnancy until some point in the main story. That's because otherwise it would happen that a pregnant girl would appear non-pregnant in some cut scenes. They forgot to re-enable Jenny pregnancy in that process (which is a bug). The mod is trying to fix that.

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
They disabled Jenny and Tina pregnancy until some point in the main story. That's because otherwise it would happen that a pregnant girl would appear non-pregnant in some cut scenes. They forgot to re-enable Jenny pregnancy in that process (which is a bug). The mod is trying to fix that.
It's working for Jenny now I'm going to continue my progress and we'll see what happens with Tina.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
one scene which is odd and bugs me a lot is when mc returns home late like when all 3 bars at the top are depleted, ( that time bar or stamina bar whatever it is, top middle one, i think you get it what i am saying) in the hall where the television is, Diana just stares at the tv. There should have been some kind of scene if not xxx then some kind of flirty vanilla one. It just looks odd and there is no point i think. If mc goes into debbie's room we get scene, Jenny's room too. One small scene should have sufficed, or some old scenes (from her house by changing the background, I know its hard) those were scrapped in the later versions of the game. It would make the circumstances and scenarios more refined. Just a thought shared.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
one scene which is odd and bugs me a lot is when mc returns home late like when all 3 bars at the top are depleted, ( that time bar or stamina bar whatever it is, top middle one, i think you get it what i am saying) in the hall where the television is, Diana just stares at the tv. There should have been some kind of scene if not xxx then some kind of flirty vanilla one. It just looks odd and there is no point i think. If mc goes into debbie's room we get scene, Jenny's room too. One small scene should have sufficed, or some old scenes (from her house by changing the background, I know its hard) those were scrapped in the later versions of the game. It would make the circumstances and scenarios more refined. Just a thought shared.
Keep in mind that the game is not yet finished. And my mod does not alter the story if possible.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Keep in mind that the game is not yet finished. And my mod does not alter the story if possible.
Ya you are right. The dev might do something down the line. But it just feels like an empty space. I just thought of sharing it. i feel uneasy if i dont say it and its gets stuck there :p

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes