• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

the new version is up with some fixes and additions.

Version 0.20.5-1.01:
  • Pregnant sex for Iwanka!
  • More naughtification for Maria's home sex scene.
  • Correction of Iwanka's naked breating animation.
  • Brought MC more in sync when dancing with Ricky and Iwanka.
  • Yumi and MC are not just sitting in the car together, but she is actually driving him home after the warehouse sneak mission.
  • Hide Harold's minature icon from the town map while he has vanished.
  • Fix for Mia's and main story interfering. You now must have found Harold before you can enter the warehouse. This does not help if you already did proceed the stories before the mod was installed, however.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
Hi guys,

the new version is up with some fixes and additions.

Version 0.20.5-1.01:
  • Pregnant sex for Iwanka!
  • More naughtification for Maria's home sex scene.
  • Correction of Iwanka's naked breating animation.
  • Brought MC more in sync when dancing with Ricky and Iwanka.
  • Yumi and MC are not just sitting in the car together, but she is actually driving him home after the warehouse sneak mission.
  • Hide Harold's minature icon from the town map while he has vanished.
  • Fix for Mia's and main story interfering. You now must have found Harold before you can enter the warehouse. This does not help if you already did proceed the stories before the mod was installed, however.
Enjoy!
Good stuff, you have become my new default. Thanks for all the hard work.

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
SO question there is no New Prego Sex for jenny and eve Right ?? As something new in the coming Updates right??

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
OK, because I am such a good person, I am doing this for Tony.

Open the console and type
Code:
M_tony.set('watches', False)
I hope this will save his life!

But I am not sure if it will have side effects, use it on your own risk.
Thanks. You really saved him. Tony owes you one.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
SO question there is no New Prego Sex for jenny and eve Right ?? As something new in the coming Updates right??
There is, for both (Jenny late night sleep-over in her room, Eve on top). As well as for Grace, Odette, Josephine and Consuela. And now Iwanka.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for all your hard work. I used to use your mod alongside Lain's but since she's gone and no longer updating her mods, your mod is the sole mod I use for Summertime Saga, and honestly, the game is far better for it.

I hope you continue updating your mod to work til' the game's end.

Good luck my friend!

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So, install order wise, if I want to run your mod, lain's mod, and the lewdpatcher incest patch... I would install the base game version 20.1, then your game? then the lewdpatcher? then lain's mod?

I assume this is why you left download links to 20.1 versions of your mod in the OP? Because if I update the base game, and then your mod to 20.5 I'll be unable to properly apply lain's mod?

Or by some miracle does dumping lain's mod on last still work even if the base game, your mod, and the lewdpatcher patch are all 20.5? I saw somewhat, slightly, conflicting reports on how well this mismatched set of versions worked throughout the threads.

Reactions: AnonF21

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So, install order wise, if I want to run your mod, lain's mod, and the lewdpatcher incest patch... I would install the base game version 20.1, then your game? then the lewdpatcher? then lain's mod?

I assume this is why you left download links to 20.1 versions of your mod in the OP? Because if I update the base game, and then your mod to 20.5 I'll be unable to properly apply lain's mod?

Or by some miracle does dumping lain's mod on last still work even if the base game, your mod, and the lewdpatcher patch are all 20.5? I saw somewhat, slightly, conflicting reports on how well this mismatched set of versions worked throughout the threads.
OK I do not take responsibility for other mods to function properly. Furthermore, Lain's mod hasn't been updated to 0.20.5 yet (and probably never will), so there is no way it will work reliably with that version. I am not aware of any conflicts with the lewdpatcher mod, so try if you must.

But do not install the 0.20.1 version of any mod (including Naughty Tribute) to the 0.20.5 version of the game. This will not work.

That said, you still could install the 0.20.1 version of the game with the 0.20.1 version of any mod. This should work, but of course you will miss all the latest features and fixes.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I decided to give this mod a try, i'm using 20.5 base game and your 20.5 mod only, started a new game, after some time, i saved my game, and when i loaded my save game to work on it some more, i noticed that it set's me back a few steps, and bugs it out

example: roxxy mom showing in jail, clyde and roxxy are at her home, while erik's dad is in jail as well, can't redo the meth sell, it also does this with other characters as well that i've worked on

not sure if it has been said before

Last edited:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Awesome mod, thank you.

One question; is it possible for a setting that sends you to the save screen on right click instead of showing the menu, I save (a bit too) often (and i think I remember it being in the vanilla game) so it's kinda annoying to go for the save button all the time, and maybe to disable the renaming of save files, would for ever be grateful!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Awesome mod, thank you.

One question; is it possible for a setting that sends you to the save screen on right click instead of showing the menu, I save (a bit too) often (and i think I remember it being in the vanilla game) so it's kinda annoying to go for the save button all the time, and maybe to disable the renaming of save files, would for ever be grateful!
I fear that would be too complicated for that little benefit. The game menu has been coded somewhat forcefully into that key sequence. And it would interfere with the configuration UI as well...

Reactions: Easy Pete

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I decided to give this mod a try, i'm using 20.5 base game and your 20.5 mod only, started a new game, after some time, i saved my game, and when i loaded my save game to work on it some more, i noticed that it set's me back a few steps, and bugs it out

example: roxxy mom showing in jail, clyde and roxxy are at her home, while erik's dad is in jail as well, can't redo the meth sell, it also does this with other characters as well that i've worked on

not sure if it has been said before
That's strange. I am just playing from scatch as well, no such side effects. Best advise is to save often and only in the main town map.

Also, you might want to clear/delete the persistent file with a new update, and also try the following:

Close the game, then go to the game\cache folder. There should be three files in there:
  • \game\cache\screens.rpyb
  • \game\cache\bytecode.rpyb
  • \game\cache\pyanalysis.rpyb
Delete those three files, start again and see if it helps.

Note that many people claim such progress losing effects for the vanilla game as well.

Reactions: Chemmy

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I fear that would be too complicated for that little benefit. The game menu has been coded somewhat forcefully into that key sequence. And it would interfere with the configuration UI as well...
NP, thx for replying!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes