• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't completely understand this issue, please provide the exact steps to reproduce. Attach a save file here.
ok so what I did was get to the point where I can fuck eve when you go back to her house you see odette massaging Grace you talk to them and click the option to fuck just odette they go to the garage then the error came up it was something to do with the odette buttons

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
The Dev could have at least thrown a real party at this point MC has friends yes I know the main story plays out before conquering some of the girls but still.
The day the girls find out they are pregnant, the same day they let you down and you can no longer have sex with them!

So conclusion, when you have got all the girls pregnant at the same time, the game is over or you have to wait for Saint Glinglin's Day to start again!

What a pity and why?
Don't know about you but I had Jenny, Diane, Eve, Daisy, Odette, Consuela, Maria, Josie and Tina ALL Pregnant at the same damn time using the roll back until I impregnated them all took 3 days in a row if I remember and I was still able to sleep with a few of them still even with a pregnant belly.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Open up the console (SHIFT-O) and type:
Code:
firstname = '<whoever>'
Congratulations, <whoever>, you successfully changed your name!

I will think about adding this to the mod, but right now, I have other priorities ;)
That works with hte base game? I tried to Shift+O but it wouldn't come up. Do I need to be in a map or menu or something? I'm using the compressed version of the game, that metter? Maybe I'm just dumb? :)

Edit: Never mind, I have no idea why it wasn't working, I just tried it again and got the console open... :HideThePain:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Could you upload to nopy, or mega. The anon link comes up with a phish/hack webpage.
Well, what about the other link? Both work for everybody, so I guess the problem is at your end. Mega requires a registration, so: no.

sirclixalot

Sep 11, 2020
I'm relatively new to the mod community, and I'm running on a Mac. I know there's instructions on how to get this to run on the Mac, but literally, when unarchive the game, it makes a folder that has two things: The game shortcut/application and a ReadMe file. That's it. I have no idea where to put these mod files to make them work for the game. I have tried searching multiple times for a "Contents" folder or any sort of folder related to this game. There is one within a Ren'Py subfolder, but that effects no change in the game whatsoever when the mod files are in there.

I'm genuinely lost an have no idea what to do. Does anyone happen to have any insight or suggestion?

Pmaneeed

Jan 6, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc/game/scripts/characters/diane/sex_scenes.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/characters/diane/sex_screens.rpy', 1599888827, 10600) is defined twice, at scripts/characters/diane/sex_screens.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/characters/diane/sex_screens.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/characters/diane/sex_screens.rpy', 1599888827, 10600) is defined twice, at scripts/characters/diane/sex_screens.rpyc:1 and game/scripts/characters/diane/sex_screens.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Sep 12 01:33:53 2020

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone help me can you post a pc video on youtube or walk me through the steps
Sorry, but this is not a walkthrough thread... There is a link to the official walkthrough in the game menu if you installed this mod.

While parsing C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc/game/scripts/characters/diane/sex_scenes.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\mobfa\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Sep 12 01:33:53 2020
If this does not go away when you start the game again, post a save here and tell exactly how to reproduce.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm relatively new to the mod community, and I'm running on a Mac. I know there's instructions on how to get this to run on the Mac, but literally, when unarchive the game, it makes a folder that has two things: The game shortcut/application and a ReadMe file. That's it. I have no idea where to put these mod files to make them work for the game. I have tried searching multiple times for a "Contents" folder or any sort of folder related to this game. There is one within a Ren'Py subfolder, but that effects no change in the game whatsoever when the mod files are in there.

I'm genuinely lost an have no idea what to do. Does anyone happen to have any insight or suggestion?
OK, for a start, post the exact names of the files you find inside the archive, as well as the exact name of the archive. Did you download it from the official sites, or from somewhere else?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi fans,

I've come to some point in the new content where I felt I might upload a new version.

Version 0.20.5-0.04 Beta:
  • Naughtified Tina's office sex scene.
  • Naughtified Maria's home sex scene.
  • Made it possible to have sex with Tina on weekend evenings without schedule because Becca is at the beach.
  • Corrected MC's dick position in Maria's home sex x-ray animation to somewhat more anatomically correct.
  • Adopted optional content (game_overrides) to have Maria hairy option at home as well.
Have fun!

medievilknight

Dec 7, 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 2291, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/characters/jenny/button.rpy", line 92, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 2291, in script call
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
ScriptError: could not find label 'french_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_6'.

Full traceback:
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "D:\Games\cleared\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 100, in script call
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
  File "D:\Games\cleared\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Sat Sep 12 14:42:23 2020

Not sure what is wrong just makes it so I can't talk to Roxxy anymore, any where. Not sure if was error I caused or not. I'd rather not personally mess with any code.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()

Full traceback:
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
  File "D:\Games\cleared\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
    $ game.main()
  File "D:\Games\cleared\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Sat Sep 12 14:42:23 2020

Not sure what is wrong just makes it so I can't talk to Roxxy anymore, any where. Not sure if was error I caused or not. I'd rather not personally mess with any code.
I bet you loaded a save from a version with an incompatible third-party mod installed. If you think that's not the case, please attach a save here so I can check. But I would guess the problem is there with the unmodded game as well and not related to this mod.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes